over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh frag & other peptides for fat loss.

Bigbully100678

Newbies
Alright I need you all's input. I am trying to lose a bunch of fat. I am 5'9'' @ 310 Lbs at around 35% BF.
My weight loss has somewhat stalled, and some have suggested that hgh would aid in fat loss. Hgh is too far out of my price range, so I thought I might try the closest thing to it that I could afford. I picked up some gh frag, some ghrp-6 and 2, some cjc 1295 and some 1293.

I started using the frag sat night I tried it at 150mcg at bedtime. I did the same dosage the following morning on an empty stomach. I had no noticeable sides. I wanted to start with just the frag to see if I had any sides and if I did I could isolate the culprit.

I added in ghrp-2 @ 100mcg yesterday post workout. I didn't notice anything except for maybe immediate hunger, but I was already starting to get a little hungry anyhow. I dosed again at bedtime, but this time I upped the frag to 200mcg, but kept the ghrp @ 100. I followed the same protocol this morning on an empty stomach.

My questions are:
1. Do my dosages look ok?
2. What sides if any should I be noticing?
3. Should I add anything else to the mix right now?

Thanks for any and all help.

Youd be better spending your money on one of the personal trainers on this board and getting good nutritional advice. At 35% you really dont need peps or gh. Having said that you asked a question and ill try to answere. Frag needs to be dosed 500mcg pre fasted cardio. I think its much more cost effective to just run the ghrp2 3x a day at 100 mcg but at 35% your looking at a long time to notice anything. Diet and cardio really should get anyone to 15% easy-10 if you stick to it,assuming you lift weights too. If you start peps and gh now its kinda where do you go when you stall.

Youd be better spending your money on one of the personal trainers on this board and getting good nutritional advice. At 35% you really dont need peps or gh. Having said that you asked a question and ill try to answere. Frag needs to be dosed 500mcg pre fasted cardio. I think its much more cost effective to just run the ghrp2 3x a day at 100 mcg but at 35% your looking at a long time to notice anything. Diet and cardio really should get anyone to 15% easy-10 if you stick to it,assuming you lift weights too. If you start peps and gh now its kinda where do you go when you stall.

What are you talking about? Fat loss is more pronounced and easier the heavier(meaning bodyfat) that you are. You have more to lose so it comes pretty fast and easy.

Op, post up your diet, workout, and cardio etc. We will help you if we can, although there are a LOT of good trainers here. I agree with sammy on that part.

What are you talking about? Fat loss is more pronounced and easier the heavier(meaning bodyfat) that you are. You have more to lose so it comes pretty fast and easy.

Op, post up your diet, workout, and cardio etc. We will help you if we can, although there are a LOT of good trainers here. I agree with sammy on that part.

Thats pretty much what im saying,perhaps i didnt word it well,dont think there is any need for peps and stuff yet. But yea theres a lot of guys here that can give you good diet advice free of charge.

edit-When i said about it taking a long time i meant if you try to let the peps fo the work rather than diet

Last edited:
Let me clarify a bit more. I started at 356 and have come down from there. I have been stuck at my current weight for about 1 1/2-2 weeks. I HAVE increased my cardio as of late.

My wokouts WERE like this:
Mon: chest & trceps
Tues: cardio
Wed: back & biceps
Thurs: cardio
Fri: shoulders
Sat: fasted cardio
Sun: legs

Currently:
Mon: chest/triceps & cardio 30min
Tues: cardio 45 min
Wed: back/biceps & cardio 30 min
Thurs: cardio 45 min twice
Fri: shoulders & 2 30 min cardio sessions
Sat: fasted cardio am, cardio pm 30 min each.
Sun: legs

Diet:
Meal 1: 6eggs
Meal 2: homemade protein bar
Meal 3: same as 2
Meal 4: 2 cans tuna w 1 1/2 tbs mayo
Meal 5: same as 2&3
Meal 6: chicken or more tuna with a whole can of green beans.

The reason I picked up the peptides is because it was suggested to me that gh would aid in fat loss. Since I can't afford it I thought I would try the closest thing to it.

Looks good-keep going your doing great.Small stalls are natural-keep doing what your doing and it will pick up again i promise ya. Save the peps for when it gets a lot harder-ie well below 20%. Also scale weight is not the be all and end all-you may have gained 2lb of muscle and lost 2 lb of fat.

If you really are all set on peps at this stage and i cant change your mind just do a ghrp for a while on its own 3 x 100 a day. ghrp2 or ipam i recomend-very cost effective and will give you a nice little boost.

Last edited:
I vote for hiring a trainer.

I started my fitness lifestyle at 320lbs, within 12 months I was down to 160lbs all on my own and using my "knowledge" gathered from bodybuilding.com....
Let me also state that I did that off of eating lean cuisine's, tons of muscle milk, and zero weight loss supplements and zero drugs of any sorts.

HGH Frag works very well with abdominal fat. All the research out there is absolutely correct. I'm sure it will lessen other fatty areas, but it really focuses on the abdominal section (which is where the testing of HGH Frag was always done).

Your cutting stack/body building protocol will be
100mcg of CJC/GHRP 3xed. A.M. Noon or Postwork out and half an hour before bed. All on a fasted stomache

Use the GH FRAG before or after your afternoon cardio on a fasted stomach at 500mcgs. Some go before; some after. Check your tolerance as you'll want to push this envelope. I use higher doses and get better results.

Hop on Dats private forum for some great toggling ideas on fatlass ect.. with these exact peps

I vote for hiring a trainer.

I started my fitness lifestyle at 320lbs, within 12 months I was down to 160lbs all on my own and using my "knowledge" gathered from bodybuilding.com....
Let me also state that I did that off of eating lean cuisine's, tons of muscle milk, and zero weight loss supplements and zero drugs of any sorts.

And? good for you

Your cutting stack/body building protocol will be
100mcg of CJC/GHRP 3xed. A.M. Noon or Postwork out and half an hour before bed. All on a fasted stomache

Use the GH FRAG before or after your afternoon cardio on a fasted stomach at 500mcgs. Some go before; some after. Check your tolerance as you'll want to push this envelope. I use higher doses and get better results.

Hop on Dats private forum for some great toggling ideas on fatlass ect.. with these exact peps
this protocol is on the money. You might wanna consider whey and water for meal 1 and/or carbless PWO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear