over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH FRAGMENT (176-191)

I've been experimenting with frag as well brother. I was dosing once a day preworkout as well. I came to the conclusion in the end that this is the wrong way to run frag, here's why.

When using gh or gh peptides, we administer them to try and have as much gh active as possible for the longest period of time. This is why we pin a ghrp/ghrh combo multiple times a day.

Now take frag, which is only one aspect of gh. The basic function it has is to increase lipolysis nothing more and nothing less. We pin once a day it's active for about 20mins, it binds to the receptors and lipolysis occurs releasing fat into the bloodstream to be burned. But is that one injection really enough? When we use a ghrp/ghrh combo we would have also initiated lipolysis to some degree, but then we pin multiple times a day releasing gh more and more. And the more we release gh the more lipolysis occurs. So why not do the same with gh frag?

GH frag in my opinion, is optimally used following a protocol similar to using a traditional ghrp. 3-4x dosing a day would optimal, and I'll even go as far as to say adding a ghrh like cjc dac would only benefit and that's when gh frag would really shine.

Great advice matey. Although frag in my eyes only truly shines when fasted so it's hard to be fasted when dosing multiple times per day. But your system is superior to once per day dosing. I would rather see someone inject smaller doses multiple times per day then just once. This is why I always say Frag is the perfect drug for guys who do intermittent fasting.

Wow that makes perfect sense! I can see you've done your homework here. This completely changed my take on Frag. I know if I was to shoot IPAM or GHRP-2 once a day, I wouldn't hardly see the results as compared to 3-4 times. I'm currently on synthetic GH, ok to stack them? And if so, what would you say dose at 3x per day?

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

Great advice matey. Although frag in my eyes only truly shines when fasted so it's hard to be fasted when dosing multiple times per day. But your system is superior to once per day dosing. I would rather see someone inject smaller doses multiple times per day then just once. This is why I always say Frag is the perfect drug for guys who do intermittent fasting.
I question the whole empty stomach thing brother. If gh frag works like a ghrp, since they bind to the same receptors, and we know now with a ghrp that empty stomach is not an issue from bloodwork that has been posted by users. I don't see why it would be an issue here but I'm not entirely sure.

Definitely a great option for those who intermittent fast. I may give frag a try with cjc dac during Ramadan. Last year I used hexarelin while fasted and dropped tons of fat!

I question the whole empty stomach thing brother. If gh frag works like a ghrp, since they bind to the same receptors, and we know now with a ghrp that empty stomach is not an issue from bloodwork that has been posted by users. I don't see why it would be an issue here but I'm not entirely sure.

Definitely a great option for those who intermittent fast. I may give frag a try with cjc dac during Ramadan. Last year I used hexarelin while fasted and dropped tons of fat!

Definitely try the frag and let us know the difference. I would be dosing it 4 times daily at 250mcg.

Wow that makes perfect sense! I can see you've done your homework here. This completely changed my take on Frag. I know if I was to shoot IPAM or GHRP-2 once a day, I wouldn't hardly see the results as compared to 3-4 times. I'm currently on synthetic GH, ok to stack them? And if so, what would you say dose at 3x per day?

What are you trying to stack the gh frag and exogenous hgh?

If so, I would do this.

Frag in the am
Hgh 30mins later
Frag approximately 8hrs later (this way gh is dropping off)
Then frag again prebed

Definitely try the frag and let us know the difference. I would be dosing it 4 times daily at 250mcg.
That's what I was thinking. 4 times would be ideal. I'd have to take pins to work with me though which I don't like doing, especially since it will be during summer.

My understanding in its simplest form, and somebody please do correct me if I wrong, is that frag induces lipolysis and released stored fats to be burned as energy. By introducing a competing energy source through food then less of the stored fats will be burned and simply be re-stored for use at a later time. By taking it fasted and getting up and doing something such as morning cardio you will maximize it's effect

I think I'll go with that and shoot frag 250mcg 4x daily. I do however like shooting 5iu Synthetic GH pre workout and won't be able to shoot the frag or GH 1/2 hour later so it's one pre workout and one post workout. Preferences??

been dosing 3x per day

400mcg now up from 300mcg

6:45 every morning.....then around 9 i eat some carbs and protein/leucine

around 2....(i stop snacking at 11:30)

and again at bedtime after at leats 3 hours fast....sometimes more if i stay up late

so i understand it releases fatty acids in bloodstream.....so i been hitting 1/2 ml lipostabil daily........that will emuulsify any fat in my bloodstream

seems to be working

only been a week and a half though.....and it could be the dnp too

we will see

My understanding in its simplest form, and somebody please do correct me if I wrong, is that frag induces lipolysis and released stored fats to be burned as energy. By introducing a competing energy source through food then less of the stored fats will be burned and simply be re-stored for use at a later time. By taking it fasted and getting up and doing something such as morning cardio you will maximize it's effect

Good post and pretty much sums up my opinion on HGH frag.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131