over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH FRAGMENT (176-191)

I agree. I'll take it upon waking, preworkout, and before bed. Gotta get down to 4% by mid March. ;)

That's the same I'm going to take it on my next cut. 500mcgs will be my dose.

I've read of a standard dose of 250mcgs once preworkout or even prebed was enough to initiate fat loss. I've also read that in clinical studies frag had the ability to increase igf levels as well. The key is it needs go be taken on an empty stomach and the training session or cardio should be done with no intraworkout shake, etc. You want to burn the fat that's being released. Eating or drinking something will negate this as your body will use that for energy instead.

The key is it needs go be taken on an empty stomach and the training session or cardio should be done with no intraworkout shake, etc. You want to burn the fat that's being released. Eating or drinking something will negate this as your body will use that for energy instead.

This is the reason why I only take it in the morning when I'm fasted. I feel that any additional use will be a waste.

You are gonna get shredded on your cycle and diet :)

I think Frag is ideal during morning fasted cardio. It is especially effective for guys who do intermittent fasting. For guys who do IF this is the perfect peptide for you.

I workout semi fasted (pre WO drink only) first thing in the morning. I make my on pre WO with (bcaa's, eaa's, citrulline malate & agmatine sulfate. Intra I have bcaa's, eaa's, and citrulline malate with electrolytes. Would this interfere with the hgh frag if I took it with my pre WO mix?

I workout semi fasted (pre WO drink only) first thing in the morning. I make my on pre WO with (bcaa's, eaa's, citrulline malate & agmatine sulfate. Intra I have bcaa's, eaa's, and citrulline malate with electrolytes. Would this interfere with the hgh frag if I took it with my pre WO mix?
I don't see how it would interfere since there's no carbs

I don't see how it would interfere since there's no carbs

Actually it would as bcaa in particular induces quite a strong insulin response.

That's the same I'm going to take it on my next cut. 500mcgs will be my dose.

I've read of a standard dose of 250mcgs once preworkout or even prebed was enough to initiate fat loss. I've also read that in clinical studies frag had the ability to increase igf levels as well. The key is it needs go be taken on an empty stomach and the training session or cardio should be done with no intraworkout shake, etc. You want to burn the fat that's being released. Eating or drinking something will negate this as your body will use that for energy instead.

That's good to know that it only takes 250mcg FRAG to initiate fat loss. Thank you for the data. :)

I just started my GH FRAG yesterday after a week completely off Peptides.
Both yesterday and today I took 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC, then about 15 minutes later I took 1,000mcg GH FRAG. I kept my stomach empty for a good hour, then ate and trained at the gym. This is how I'll run things. Fasted cardio isn't for me. I looked striated all over today and very full. Last night I loaded up on my weekly AAS so I look great today. :)

I ended up taking 4mg GH FRAG split with 1mg post gjrp2/cjc no dac administration throughout the day yesterday. This morning I took 1mg GH FRAG 15 minutes after 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC.
Man, these gh peptides make me hungry! I can't believe how much harder they hit after taking a week off from use. I notice I look a lot more full already too but am retaining some subQ water.

the hunger from some of these peps is crazy lol
i want to eat everything

No joke!!! It's making dieting difficult.
I've been dosing 1mg GH FRAG 10-15 minutes after GHRP2/cjc no dac, and I try to wait about an hour to eat. I get so hungry. If I take kratom it makes it easier to hold off on eating because I know kratom won't work well on a full stomach so I wait it out.
I noticed insane vascularity this morning. I've been taking the GH FRAG up to 4 times a day. HGH does this with crazy vascularity so I guess it's from the addition of the GH FRAG.

Just going to start this with fasting at 8pm take 250mcgs frag n go to bed. Then 250mcgs 7am empty stomach then cardio 8am carry on fasting until 12 to enjoy more fat burning. Also taking Var 100mgs per day and 25mgs MK-2866. Also Mk-677 b4 bed 25mgs.

JJ, how is the Frag working for you.
A buddy of mine just gave me 20mg :D
I was going to run 500mcg AM pre cardio and 500mcg pre bed

i am very curious how your cycle is going on? and if it will be better than HGH for fatt loss ?

JJ, ^^^^

I had issues with the vials I got not reconstituting properly. They remained cloudy. So, I just went back to GHRP2/cjc no dac 3-4 times a day on it's own. I'm very lean now. I'm cool sticking with ghrp2/cjc, then ipamorelin/cjc no Dac as my show gets closer.

I had issues with the vials I got not reconstituting properly. They remained cloudy. So, I just went back to GHRP2/cjc no dac 3-4 times a day on it's own. I'm very lean now. I'm cool sticking with ghrp2/cjc, then ipamorelin/cjc no Dac as my show gets closer.

JJ: Why do you choose GHRP2 over MK677. And why do you choose cjc no dac over cjc dac?

Frag is very often cloudy. It's s good sign that you've got good frag. Phil hernon spoke about it on hear ages ago and I did a little research elsewhere too. Apparently it's not cloudy in aa but still OK to use cloudy with bac water

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave