over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH FRAGMENT (176-191)

That's a great combo, I run 600mcg frag pre workout in the AM on empty stomach. Seems like it has helped me lean out quickly with steady state cardio

Frag is very often cloudy. It's s good sign that you've got good frag. Phil hernon spoke about it on hear ages ago and I did a little research elsewhere too. Apparently it's not cloudy in aa but still OK to use cloudy with bac water

good to know as mine is cloudy as well.

good to know as mine is cloudy as well.

The last vial Barbie got was cloudy and she kept saying it wasn't right. It took me about a week to convince her it was fine. I didn't even know that data Sammy posted but just assumed it was fine. Thanks for posting Sammy :)

HGH fragments176-191

The problem with HGH fragments176-191 is its a total waste of money, and i will explain why. If you do not attach a DAC or AAV vector to the end of the molecule it is very useless in the blood stream and is maybe active for two to five minutes. Its backed by science ! read studies. I went to school at UCLA and was involved with nano tech products and Peptide research. I would read about AAV vectors to start ! I try to give everybody no bullshit on the science of peptides.

Beaver...

The problem with HGH fragments176-191 is its a total waste of money, and i will explain why. If you do not attach a DAC or AAV vector to the end of the molecule it is very useless in the blood stream and is maybe active for two to five minutes. Its backed by science ! read studies. I went to school at UCLA and was involved with nano tech products and Peptide research. I would read about AAV vectors to start ! I try to give everybody no bullshit on the science of peptides.

Beaver...
I've seen you post stuff like this before, and that's fine, but can you at least point us to the studies and info you have?

I've seen you post stuff like this before, and that's fine, but can you at least point us to the studies and info you have?
There are actually studies that proves it work in humans and tons of anecdotal experience. Good enough for me.
I have yet to try it though

took 200mcg precardio today and didnt get any irritation at all. definitely gunna be a staple in my regimen if it works well.

Gonna log that run? Would be interested.

Beaver...

Mabey that's as long as it needs to be active to induce lipolysis? I don't know, just speculating based on the fact people using it correctly are getting good results and datbtrue as well as Russian star both belive it does the job and these guys are extremely knowledgeable. Never used it myself.I do agree it's a waste of money in the sense ghrp2/mod grf will do the exact same thing and more and probably works out cheaper.

There are actually studies that proves it work in humans and tons of anecdotal experience. Good enough for me.
I have yet to try it though

I haven't used it but been close to people who have done. I have also spoken to many guys who love the stuff. My ex gf tried a few things and frag was her fav. Bare in mind she took frag only so it couldn't have been anything else. Plus I have read many studies showing it's effectiveness. All in all I think it has it's uses and is not useless imo.

I've been runnin frag at 500mcg pre workout and I don't really seem to notice much. Empty stomach and doing lots of cardio. Frag is cloudy (as I read is a good thing) and I am wondering what others opinions are or if anyone else thinks the same? I like synthetic GH much better.

I've been runnin frag at 500mcg pre workout and I don't really seem to notice much. Empty stomach and doing lots of cardio. Frag is cloudy (as I read is a good thing) and I am wondering what others opinions are or if anyone else thinks the same? I like synthetic GH much better.

When you say empty stomach how many hours of not eating do you mean?

I wake up at 5am and go lift then do cardio so I haven't had anything since the night before

I wake up at 5am and go lift then do cardio so I haven't had anything since the night before

I guess frag doesn't work for you then as that protocol is solid. Just curious did you use Superior?

I did use superior, which is another reason I thought was strange. Maybe I'm just comparing this to GH too much? You think I should give it more time?

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

I did use superior, which is another reason I thought was strange. Maybe I'm just comparing this to GH too much? You think I should give it more time?

HGH will beat frag every time imo. Although frag should only be judged for fat loss. I would definitely give it more time.

I've been experimenting with frag as well brother. I was dosing once a day preworkout as well. I came to the conclusion in the end that this is the wrong way to run frag, here's why.

When using gh or gh peptides, we administer them to try and have as much gh active as possible for the longest period of time. This is why we pin a ghrp/ghrh combo multiple times a day.

Now take frag, which is only one aspect of gh. The basic function it has is to increase lipolysis nothing more and nothing less. We pin once a day it's active for about 20mins, it binds to the receptors and lipolysis occurs releasing fat into the bloodstream to be burned. But is that one injection really enough? When we use a ghrp/ghrh combo we would have also initiated lipolysis to some degree, but then we pin multiple times a day releasing gh more and more. And the more we release gh the more lipolysis occurs. So why not do the same with gh frag?

GH frag in my opinion, is optimally used following a protocol similar to using a traditional ghrp. 3-4x dosing a day would optimal, and I'll even go as far as to say adding a ghrh like cjc dac would only benefit and that's when gh frag would really shine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws