over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH -Fu@k Lost All Gains from It

Jesus god lol, I was thinking more 4g a week or so as a high dosed cycle. Or say

2cc Tren ed 1400mg+
2g of test week
+ oral

Does anyone have a link to the Clark thread? I must have missed it, sometimes if I don't find the title of a thread practical or eye catching I will skip over threads.

You would think, right? Lol as Bio said, the man is dead though, but not only is he dead, he didn’t even make it to 40 years old... That being said, id take his exact advice (Paul Borresen’s) with about a pound of salt lol.. I’m sure 3-4 week “strong” cycles work. But 1g a day? I mean, to each their own, right?

It's kind of like front loading all your gear in a few weeks, and then slowly coming down. You'd prob have elevated test levels for 12 weeks just from the sustanon

I always make the analogy of your body being an engine. So what’s harder on your body, running it hard but responsibly for a longer period of time or irresponsibly running it as hard as it can possibly go for a short period of time.

I think running it balls out is more dangerous even if it’s for a shorter period but that’s my opinion.

I always make the analogy of your body being an engine. So what’s harder on your body, running it hard but responsibly for a longer period of time or irresponsibly running it as hard as it can possibly go for a short period of time.

I think running it balls out is more dangerous even if it’s for a shorter period but that’s my opinion.

To go a little deeper into this analogy, I have some buddies of mine who professionally build cars and they have shop drag cars, one of them has a 6 second, 4 cylinder starlet, he needs to rebuild the motor after every single race event... Most of those high end drag cars are the same.. You can go balls out for about a day, sometimes they blow on the first run... You can throw a turbo on a Honda Civic and still get 30mpg and cruise on the highway and beat a Zo6 when you want to.. Build a full drag car out of it and it might last as long as the race...

Some of you asked me to speak about why and how I do short cycles. Here it goes
Now guys, I am not retarded and I am of course not saying that I -or anyone- can gain a lot of muscle in 3 weeks. Are you gonna gain more with a high dose 3 week cycle or a moderate dose 10 week cycle? This is not even a logical question -10 weeks you will gain more.

Reason I do short cycles is that I always run into issues with long cycles. I hit a sticking point in most muscles at week 4 or 5 anyway. What do you do then? Increase calories. Then I get fat. I am just a bad endo; I can put on muscle but as soon as I eat enough to continue to build muscle after week 4 or 5 I get fat. I tried every macro breakdown, every meal timing... nope. Am I telling you guys that I am the ultimate bodybuilding expert? No, but fu@k when I hit the calories I blow up.
Now get this: The other issue I have is joints. Endo guys are often thick-boned and don't have joint problems yeah? Not me. After a while of heavy lifting I start getting aches and pains in shoulders. Can I avoid these? Yeah I can; just do mostly raises for shoulders and flies for chest. Avoid heavy presses. But how do you build lots of mass without pressing? You don't.

So with all these in mind I began doing short cycles some years back. Like 3 to 4 cycles a year n(these days even fewer). I get some gains, and anyway I am not trying to bring up everything at once; I am OK as far as overall size. Just gotta keep lean and bring up 1 or just 2 bodyparts during each cycle. Example; Hit pecs and calves heavy for a one workout before your cycle, start 20 day cycle, then maybe even for another 4-5 days after the cycle continue to work heavy (because even short acting drugs continue to work for another 5-7 days after the last injection).
When I am hitting chest heavy with presses, I am trying to save my shoulder. I am only doing flies for delts and I am not hitting triceps too much either. Those 2 muscle groups, I just wanna maintain.

So guys, do not think that you are working hard for just 20 days. It is more like 5 days + 20 days + 5 days. That is definitely enough to make a difference in a few bodyparts. Again, please nobody say "you gonna gain more in a 10-week cycle." I know you will...

As far as doses and drugs, that is too long a story. These days what I am doing is short duration, moderate dose cycles. I know you guys are expecting me to go like "since it is only 20 days, I am doing 3 grams per week" and I absolutely did that stuff back in the day. Now I know some people will disagree but anything above 1.5 grams is just pointless for me. I am sure some guys grow more when they do 3 grams versus 1.5 grams but not me. Isn't that one of the factors some guys go on the Olympia stage and others don't? Guys like me get a little more size with huge doses but their bellies just blow the hell up, while a Coleman keeps growing at higher and higher doses.

Here is what happens to me at anything above 1.5 grams -heck even at 1.2 grams I get these:
1- I cannot sleep and gotta control myself anger all the time. how you working out productively when you cannot sleep?

2- I love tren and when I do tren + gram of test + anadrol I constantly feel like I am gonna snap a muscle or tendon. Muscles are so pumped and strength goes up so fast that I cannot really control my muscles. After biceps it is hard to even pick up a water bottle because of the enormous pump. Next biceps set, I get worried that it is gonna cramp or snap. Is it all in my head? maybe... but let me tell you, terrible feeling. I am just moving a numb arm up and down.

3- Again the food aspect. You hit 3 grams, you gotta eat. And even at 3 grams and only 20 days I put on fat. At the end what do I have? a little more muscle, but more fat and after I diet down, I am pretty much down to where I was. Yeah tried controlling estrogen and didn't help all that much.

So the last cycle -as you can see from the first post -I was just messing around. 20 days of a low dose cycle -can't even call it a cycle... just wanted to focus on the GH and see what was gonna happen and loved it. Then I deflated but still...

Last thing: I am just feeling better these days. Workouts are easier and I am getting out of the gym less tired. Do not know why. Can this be the after-effect of GH?

Also Joints hurt less and they feel more robust. Of course, I know that GH really helps strengthen connective tissue, but that was a surprise to me... wasn't expecting that effect to last. And no, it is not mental. Today I wanted to just push a bit; last chest day I did heavy incline, flat and decline presses -which I don'rt normally do. Next session -which was today- I did heavy behind the neck rope extensions and triceps machine and elbows feel absolutely normal, which is not usual for me -they would have felt tender normally. Too early to tell but still interesting.

Thanks a lot Guys; appreciate the productive discussion. I know I don't measure up to the big dudes in here and always appreciate their knowledge.

No way; you obviously haven't tried Cybergenics!:D(sorry, the younger folks might not get it)
Stacked with sterol complex you WILL have game changing results. Some, not me of course, but some say its..........................the secret. I'm just saying......

looks like a terrible plan imo.
kinda sounds like a guy trying to sound smarter than he is.... wants to be a coach. needs a gimmick....
i dunno... i feel like drugs are like weights time under tension works. i think you would make far more permanent gains over course of 16 weeks with moderate dose than 18 days at stupid levels.
-F2S

Some of you asked me to speak about why and how I do short cycles. Here it goes
Now guys, I am not retarded and I am of course not saying that I -or anyone- can gain a lot of muscle in 3 weeks. Are you gonna gain more with a high dose 3 week cycle or a moderate dose 10 week cycle? This is not even a logical question -10 weeks you will gain more.

Reason I do short cycles is that I always run into issues with long cycles. I hit a sticking point in most muscles at week 4 or 5 anyway. What do you do then? Increase calories. Then I get fat. I am just a bad endo; I can put on muscle but as soon as I eat enough to continue to build muscle after week 4 or 5 I get fat. I tried every macro breakdown, every meal timing... nope. Am I telling you guys that I am the ultimate bodybuilding expert? No, but fu@k when I hit the calories I blow up.
Now get this: The other issue I have is joints. Endo guys are often thick-boned and don't have joint problems yeah? Not me. After a while of heavy lifting I start getting aches and pains in shoulders. Can I avoid these? Yeah I can; just do mostly raises for shoulders and flies for chest. Avoid heavy presses. But how do you build lots of mass without pressing? You don't.

So with all these in mind I began doing short cycles some years back. Like 3 to 4 cycles a year n(these days even fewer). I get some gains, and anyway I am not trying to bring up everything at once; I am OK as far as overall size. Just gotta keep lean and bring up 1 or just 2 bodyparts during each cycle. Example; Hit pecs and calves heavy for a one workout before your cycle, start 20 day cycle, then maybe even for another 4-5 days after the cycle continue to work heavy (because even short acting drugs continue to work for another 5-7 days after the last injection).
When I am hitting chest heavy with presses, I am trying to save my shoulder. I am only doing flies for delts and I am not hitting triceps too much either. Those 2 muscle groups, I just wanna maintain.

So guys, do not think that you are working hard for just 20 days. It is more like 5 days + 20 days + 5 days. That is definitely enough to make a difference in a few bodyparts. Again, please nobody say "you gonna gain more in a 10-week cycle." I know you will...

As far as doses and drugs, that is too long a story. These days what I am doing is short duration, moderate dose cycles. I know you guys are expecting me to go like "since it is only 20 days, I am doing 3 grams per week" and I absolutely did that stuff back in the day. Now I know some people will disagree but anything above 1.5 grams is just pointless for me. I am sure some guys grow more when they do 3 grams versus 1.5 grams but not me. Isn't that one of the factors some guys go on the Olympia stage and others don't? Guys like me get a little more size with huge doses but their bellies just blow the hell up, while a Coleman keeps growing at higher and higher doses.

Here is what happens to me at anything above 1.5 grams -heck even at 1.2 grams I get these:
1- I cannot sleep and gotta control myself anger all the time. how you working out productively when you cannot sleep?

2- I love tren and when I do tren + gram of test + anadrol I constantly feel like I am gonna snap a muscle or tendon. Muscles are so pumped and strength goes up so fast that I cannot really control my muscles. After biceps it is hard to even pick up a water bottle because of the enormous pump. Next biceps set, I get worried that it is gonna cramp or snap. Is it all in my head? maybe... but let me tell you, terrible feeling. I am just moving a numb arm up and down.

3- Again the food aspect. You hit 3 grams, you gotta eat. And even at 3 grams and only 20 days I put on fat. At the end what do I have? a little more muscle, but more fat and after I diet down, I am pretty much down to where I was. Yeah tried controlling estrogen and didn't help all that much.

So the last cycle -as you can see from the first post -I was just messing around. 20 days of a low dose cycle -can't even call it a cycle... just wanted to focus on the GH and see what was gonna happen and loved it. Then I deflated but still...

Last thing: I am just feeling better these days. Workouts are easier and I am getting out of the gym less tired. Do not know why. Can this be the after-effect of GH?

Also Joints hurt less and they feel more robust. Of course, I know that GH really helps strengthen connective tissue, but that was a surprise to me... wasn't expecting that effect to last. And no, it is not mental. Today I wanted to just push a bit; last chest day I did heavy incline, flat and decline presses -which I don'rt normally do. Next session -which was today- I did heavy behind the neck rope extensions and triceps machine and elbows feel absolutely normal, which is not usual for me -they would have felt tender normally. Too early to tell but still interesting.

Thanks a lot Guys; appreciate the productive discussion. I know I don't measure up to the big dudes in here and always appreciate their knowledge.

So did adding on GH help keep some of the fat off past 20 days? How much were you using?

So did adding on GH help keep some of the fat off past 20 days? How much were you using?

I think it helped a lot yes
I was playing around with the doses, but if I use it again I will use 4.5 ius or more -never less. Iid rather use high doses of GH for a short while than spread out what I got over a period of time

looks like a terrible plan imo.
kinda sounds like a guy trying to sound smarter than he is.... wants to be a coach. needs a gimmick....
i dunno... i feel like drugs are like weights time under tension works. i think you would make far more permanent gains over course of 16 weeks with moderate dose than 18 days at stupid levels.
-F2S

I have worked as a personal trainer for a long time but am doing totally unrelated stuff now
The vast majority of bodybuilders I met in my life, I'd not want to ever work with or be friends with. Absolutely not trying to be a coach or even a trainer at this stage.
I only told what works for me; ıf some people can benefit from it, great..... If not, no big deal

to the OP, it sounds to me like you're just adjusting your cycling because you are obviously not fully dialed into your diet. Why not hire a coach? Someone who will make sure you're NOT getting fat as hell AND you could end up getting more gains on a traditional longer cycle....Sounds like an eaasssy decision to me.

There are PLENTY of people who have a hard time dieting themselves (getting lean OR gaining) and as soon as its put in someone else's hands, oh shit, something happens.

Fuck growth hormone. Wasted close to 10 grand on it and retained nothing other than pre-diabetes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity