over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Gains Permanent?

punkguitarist

Newbies
Ive been reading up on GH and trying to decide if I want to spend the money on it. I’ve read from some people that GH gains tend to be more permanent than AAS due to the creation of new muscle cells. For example, say if you had two identical twins and once just cycled AAS for 5-10 years and the other one cycled AAS and GH for 5-10 years and after the 10 year period both of them went off everything except maybe a TRT dosage of test while remaining to train and diet correctly, do you think the one that ran GH would be able to maintain a larger size for the rest of their life?

The reason I ask is because I dont want to have to run AAS and GH for the rest of my life (except for my TRT) to maintain a respectable size. I would like to be able to run GH for the next 5-10 years if that could set me up for maintaining a decent size for the rest of my life (along with continuing to train and diet correctly).

Hyperplasia from gh for humans is still only theory based and holds no merit until further studies actually prove it. You're thinking about gh hyperplasia from rat studies. However, what gh will do for you is keep you at the same bf% while bulking or even burn off some bf depending on your diet. Gh will also help with recovery from brutal workouts and injuries. Sleep quality will improve as well. Think of gh as a fat burning hormone with healing properties and not so much an anabolic hormone like gear and slin.

Nothing is permanant with the body. Some things stay with us though
for a long time.Forgot what age you said you are on your post. under 30 I would spend the money on quality nutrition and focus on being regimented with training rest and nutrition. That will produce gains far more "permanant"
than anything you can inject. Just my exp. Yours may differ but I doubt it.
Thanks, T

the only permanent thing is taxes and death my friend

Nothing is permanant with the body. Some things stay with us though
for a long time.Forgot what age you said you are on your post. under 30 I would spend the money on quality nutrition and focus on being regimented with training rest and nutrition. That will produce gains far more "permanant"
than anything you can inject. Just my exp. Yours may differ but I doubt it.
Thanks, T

Solid advice here:headbang:

The only permanent thing GH does is affect my bank account

GH

exactly correct. hurts the bank account but well worth it.

It's a very good question. Over the heads of most on here I'm afraid. Myself included. I feel like aas are more temporary vs GH. Thats just my gut feeling-no science there.

But many also say a few weeks after stopping GH their waist sizes went right back up to where they were before they started.

After using GH myself on an off for the past 18 months i would say that it certainly adds another dimension to bodybuilding and lean mass that is held after being off gear and gh itself after a couple of months. If you spend long enough off the gear you eill slowly drop down to your genetic max, however mine seems to have increased since the addition of GH. I believe there is certainly some merit to this hyperplasia.

However there are so many variables in this game, as you said it would be great if there was some experiment with twins keeping all variables the same for years, but i dont think thats gonna happen lol

jus something to consider

GH causes permanent heart venticle enlargement in humans (proven)

while steroids cause temporary hypertrophy of the venticle

considering the heart venticles are muscles, and in studies GH has been shown to permanently enlargen them, in theory the same could apply to skeletal muscle on the body, so we could theorize some of GH gains are permanent unlike AAS,

maybe jus the combo of AAS+GH blinds people from how much of there agins are actually GH related, while the other are jus AAS that are enhanced by GHs effects on IGF levels :rolleyes:

Last edited:
jus something to consider

GH causes permanent heart venticle enlargement in humans (proven)

while steroids cause temporary hypertrophy of the venticle

considering the heart venticles are muscles, and in studies GH has been shown to permanently enlargen them, in theory the same could apply to skeletal muscle on the body, so we could theorize some of GH gains are permanent unlike AAS,

maybe jus the combo of AAS+GH blinds people from how much of there agins are actually GH related, while the other are jus AAS that are enhanced by GHs effects on IGF levels :rolleyes:

what negative effect does that have?

i know its such a newb question. lol

what negative effect does that have?

i know its such a newb question. lol

supposedly its meant to increase your risk of cardio vascular disease (so a heart attack) becoz your heart muscle's wear out quicker

but then its argued these muscle's have to enlargen to support the bigger muscular frame steroid users have (increased blood/oxygen to support the body's increased muscular frame)

Last edited:
supposedly its meant to increase your risk of cardio vascular disease (so a heart attack) becoz your heart muscle's wear out quicker

but then its argued these muscle's have to enlargen to support the bigger muscular frame steroid users have (increased blood/oxygen to support the body's increased muscular frame)

I have read a study where CQ10 taken at 200mg daily has reversed LVH. Pergaps taking it daily at a smaller dose can prevent this growth. I nowtake 200mg daily anyway. Some thing about the cells in heart being supplied with sufficient energy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131