over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh gives me hypoglycemia...

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Maybe I'm a dipshit, never read enough threads. But anyway, figured I would share. I usually do my Gh shot, low dose, 2iu's or less in the morning after I wake up. Well I decided to started putting it closer to my training, one less thing to have to do in the morning after I wake up and go to work. So I realized while I was training my arms earlier, that I forgot to do my shot, so I went and did 2Iu's, (I train at home, no big deal). Then after relaxing for a little while after training, I had a post workout shake. Whey protein, raw honey, coconut palm sugar. Trying to keep things "healthy." So then about 45min to an hour later, I had to give my wife a ride to pick up her car from mechanic. Immediately after dropping her off, I started feeling all the symptoms of low blood sugar(I've done my share of insulin to know exactly what it's like). I was driving and started getting the cold sweats, shaky hands, everything , thinking to myself, wth? Then I realized, that Gh shot did this to me. :lightbulb:
So when I got home, I told the wife I was hypo. I told her what I had in my post workout shake, the raw honey and the coconut palm sugar. She said, "that won't effect your blood sugar." I'm thinking, "yeah, no shit!?" lol. So I downed some crackers and some dark chocolate. I'm fine now.
Just wanted to share this. If you are a morning fasted cardio guy and/or doing IF, keep this in mind. That Gh shot is gonna maybe lower your blood sugar and leave you NEEDING food.

when blood sugar drops below 4...

a lot of different things can cause this..

Last edited:
when blood sugar drops below 4...

a lot of different things can cause this..

Nah, trust me brother, I've been doing this a long time, just like you and many others here. I'm not in any kind of diet mode at all and I took in plenty of carbs today in the form of starches. I trained some calves first and them some arm training, nothing crazy that would deplete my glycogen stores.

Same happens to me when I dose gh peps preworkout. I go hypo postworkout if I don't have quite a bit more carbs then usual pretty soon. If I wait long or don't eat enough carbs, I begin to go hypo.

hypoglycemia and diabetes can often become a risk if blood glucose levels are not properly monitored or if GH use extends beyond a certain length at high doses. though hypoglycemia is not a severe or life threatening side effect at all in the short term, long-term repetitive hypoglycemic episodes can lead to diabetes.

hypoglycemia and diabetes can often become a risk if blood glucose levels are not properly monitored or if GH use extends beyond a certain length at high doses. though hypoglycemia is not a severe or life threatening side effect at all in the short term, long-term repetitive hypoglycemic episodes can lead to diabetes.

hypoglycemia is not a severe or life threatening side affect in short term? try going to sleep and have your sugar drop to 12-20, you can slip into a coma. if it wasn't for a family member a couple times I might not be here because of low bs

Incorrect. Severe Hypoglycemia can put u in a coma and kill you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used gh and lucky i didn't get hypoglycemia, but i should pay attention to it

if everything is in place perfectly for this to happen...

gh could cause......hows supplier bro...???

ive always been susceptible to hypo myself...i can feel it
coming...

ive always found that body temp with the addition of
other things causes this for me...(caffine, skipping meals..ect.)

mostly ALWAYS happen to me after training....times vary

Ive never used GH, I am reading and learning as much as I can, but this is one of the things that worries me. And interestingly I read a lot of guys shoot GH before bed for better sleep. And I ask myself, and what if you go hypo while sleeping?? I don't think is worth the risk. Specially that I live by myself. Still, I don't understand how people just go for it and try it to find out. Thats negligence in my opinion. I wonder if there are blood tests that can determine if someone is prone to hypoglycemia from GH.

Anyways, If I do GH, I will start very low dose mornings and continuously monitor blood sugar levels in order to learn how my body reacts to it. And of course diet and nutrition has to be perfectly on point specifically designed for the use of GH and any other peptide.

Without drugs I've had mine go as low as 40. I couldn't function. If it gets below 70 I feel bad. Been this way all my life.

Nah, trust me brother, I've been doing this a long time, just like you and many others here. I'm not in any kind of diet mode at all and I took in plenty of carbs today in the form of starches. I trained some calves first and them some arm training, nothing crazy that would deplete my glycogen stores.

This happens to my friend real bad. He tests his blood glucose after HGH and it plummets. He uses generic HGH so hopefully there's no insulin in the vial.

I have this happen to me here and there and I personally don't think its the GH directly but more the post workout shake with the raw honey and palm sugar.

I use vitargo post workout and 9/10 times if I dont eat with 90 mins I start going hypo.

I personally think it has to do with the sudden spike of insulin from the post wo shake of vitargo and when blood sugar is already low from training. I replaced the shake with a cup of rice and a protein shake and I never get that hypo feeling.

Without drugs I've had mine go as low as 40. I couldn't function. If it gets below 70 I feel bad. Been this way all my life.

I woke up one morning with 4 paramedics and a few firefighters around my bed. They gave me the liquid gel and iv for sugar. They tested my sugar after giving me sugar and it was 19, so i imagine it was lower. If it wasnt for a family member checking on me no way i would of woke up. Of course i was only a type 1 diabetic for a few years so i was not the greatest at watching carbs and insulin dose. I have had alot of lows over the years but the worst is when you are sleeping because there is not much you can do if your sleeping

I have this happen to me here and there and I personally don't think its the GH directly but more the post workout shake with the raw honey and palm sugar.

I use vitargo post workout and 9/10 times if I dont eat with 90 mins I start going hypo.

I personally think it has to do with the sudden spike of insulin from the post wo shake of vitargo and when blood sugar is already low from training. I replaced the shake with a cup of rice and a protein shake and I never get that hypo feeling.

Yes, I agree totally. I was basically just trying to point out that our form of carb is important in relation to the timing of the shot and as Tenny said, the training.
I've been taking Gh for a good while now, but just never did this exact scenario. I will often have oatmeal with whey postworkout, so during the times I was doing my shot pre workout, that scenario didn't give me hypo.
Last friday morning, I did a shot as soon as I woke up and didn't really eat a whole lot. Then I was working pretty hard, burning a lot of calories, etc. Then about 9:30am, I was thinking to myself, "I NEED food!" No shakes, or cold sweats, but I was thinking, I used to do IF and go way past this time with NO food at all, have I turned into a pussy? LOL

Thanks for responses guys, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I woke up one morning with 4 paramedics and a few firefighters around my bed. They gave me the liquid gel and iv for sugar. They tested my sugar after giving me sugar and it was 19, so i imagine it was lower. If it wasnt for a family member checking on me no way i would of woke up. Of course i was only a type 1 diabetic for a few years so i was not the greatest at watching carbs and insulin dose. I have had alot of lows over the years but the worst is when you are sleeping because there is not much you can do if your sleeping

You're lucky as fuck. A lot of mine when I was younger was just poor diet habits. Believe it or not a lot of drug addicts become diabetic because they don't eat properly or at all and binge when they come down.

About 6 months ago, I went out for dinner my son's fiance's parents, her dad is a type one diabetic. Apparently he didn't take in enough carbs. We were waiting for a seat. He was up at the bar and started shaking and having a hard time standing. Paramedics and firefighters came to the restaurant, before they came, he was able to drink some orange juice before they came. That was crazy! He was a totally different person.

I notice the same thing on certain gh. Seems to vary.
Must be something to the idea that gh increases/decreases insulin sensitivity.

Seems to happen to me if I eat certain foods.. apples and potatoes seem to make me go hypo. You?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws