over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH How long before you see results?

For me it was less than 1 week. Energy up, muscles tighter, some tingling in the hands, etc. The leaning out of course takes longer because its a slow process. Visibly leaner in about 2-3 weeks Id say.

What Maldof Said.. running Rips.. first thing in morn and at bedtime love the Crazy Vivid Dreams

JR

Yeah kinda goes without saying its dose dependent. Guys using 10iu PWO are seeing thing a lot sooner than the 2-4iu crew

this is true.. but everyone responds different... some faster than others.. first thing i noticed was really good sleep!!!! and very vivid dreams..

Regarding the blood sugar issues , will gh only lower or elevate blood sugar in a window around injection or could fluctuations happen throughout the day ?

I have always been able to tell if my gorilla was on real gh. It feels different than anything else for him, as at 46 he can see/feel body changes within 5-7 days. You young monkeys take it for granted, as you produce it in abundance still. 5 iu makes my gorilla leaner overnight. My gorillas weight hasnt changed but 1 lb in a week, but he has lost over 1 inch on his waist from being in an untrained state. My gollilla has been on Rips for 2 weeks, and the results give me confidence of its efficacy. In the past, he has been given lots of different gh, mostly pharma grade, and the results are similar imo.

Just to pile on whats already been said; it takes many months to 'see results' especially if you never used gh before, however it should only take a couple weeks to notice sides (if that). I know I was experiencing intense dreams at night, deep sleep throughout, and water retention in my hands and face right off the bat.

I've been on since april at 5 iu and look much different but it was a slow process. Now I hold more water but it's in the right places, ie the muscle and there is just a thin layer of water under the skin instead of actual bloat.

Also I came off for 2 weeks and looked old and saggy but within a week of coming back on my muscles are full again and facial skin is tight.

Last edited:
I see results in a few days.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I think its dose dependant as well the more Yo do the faster You'll notice change

I feel rips within 2-3 days of starting them at 2-3iu per day. Muscles get full and pumped all the time, and hands are tight all the time. Very vivid dreams and sleep like a baby, and hands and arms are numb all night.

If it's high quality HGH, you will see results within one week, mainly tighter feeling and look to the body. When people say it takes months to notice results, I think they have never used pharm grade quality HGH.

Maybe the muscle building via muscle cells increasing in number takes many months of therapy, but the fullness, fat loss, and tightness to the body should come quickly.

Growth

If I go off for awhile, I feel them soon after I start again. A little leaning out, recovery time is faster, I get joint aches right away but they disappear fast.

X3

Bumping this for more input thanks guys

X3...This was a great question btw Sarcoplasm! I would like to ask a question to add to this? I hope not to disrepect you...

But I understand most take GH with AAS as well but have you ran with out AAS?
Which im sure ppl have but want input from it? Wanting to add GH to my next Cycle! This Post has been best read yet! Thanks Sarcoplasm Great Question and great input!

X3...This was a great question btw Sarcoplasm! I would like to ask a question to add to this? I hope not to disrepect you...

But I understand most take GH with AAS as well but have you ran with out AAS?
Which im sure ppl have but want input from it? Wanting to add GH to my next Cycle! This Post has been best read yet! Thanks Sarcoplasm Great Question and great input!

Thank you for the kind words. I have never ran gh but I would like to some day. I'm glad you are getting some good info out of my post. Be well and bump for more responses

You should look more full in days. Recovery is sped up immediately. Sleep improves immediately. Fat loss in weeks, if you are already semi-lean. If your balls are shrunken from gear, they will enlarge somewhat asap.

Different type of sleep in 1 day. Fat Loss Results in a few weeks. Body Recomp is definitely noticeable in a few months. This is on 5ius daily.

Do the sleep benefits improve the higher you go in doses ?
I'm splitting 8iu but am considering taking it all at bed time

I didn't notice a sleep difference past 4iu split am and pm. Hand tingling didn't bother me until about week 4. 3 months in and I tried on my summer bathing suit for a beach trip and low and behold, I needed a suit 4 inches slimmer in the waist. GH is great but do your research here like I did and buy from a good sponsor.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws