over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH HURTING joints?

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
So I thought GH was supposed to help joints? This is the first time I've used it and I've been using 2iu's for over 3 weeks and most of my joints hurt pretty bad. My bad knee is making it very hard to even train legs at this point. Does this go away? Is this abnormal? I've been on the boards a long time and don't remember anyone talking about it hurting much more than their hands.

In addition to this I'm doing:

300 mg Test C eod
.25mg anastrozole eod
20 mg of telmisartan ed (just started this 5 days ago)
6-7 IUs Fiasp preworkout

I was going to add 150mg or so of NPP eod, but I'm balking at it now since I'm having these issues.
Any input and insight is appreciated.

I forgot to mention also my resting HR (according to a device) has gone from 66-68 all the way to 79-80 since starting it.

So I thought GH was supposed to help joints? This is the first time I've used it and I've been using 2iu's for over 3 weeks and most of my joints hurt pretty bad. My bad knee is making it very hard to even train legs at this point. Does this go away? Is this abnormal? I've been on the boards a long time and don't remember anyone talking about it hurting much more than their hands.

300 mg Test C eod
.25mg anastrozole eod
6-7 IUs Fiasp preworkout

I was going to add 150mg or so of NPP eod, but I'm balking at it now since I'm having these issues.

I forgot to mention also my resting HR (according to a device) has gone from 66-68 all the way to 79-80 since starting it.
I recently posted a thread regarding GH and severe knee pain. Gh can definitely cause severe pain in joints.
Suggest discontinuing or dropping to 2IU. Then slooowly increase IU’s.

Search “GH and extreme knee pain”.
If your are interested in the mechanism which causes pain.
Also, there are some comments and recommendations.

Search “GH and extreme knee pain”.
If your are interested in the mechanism which causes pain.
Also, there are some comments and recommendations.
I saw that thread. I guess I was hoping for some hope that's more specific than "it should subside in time," which is about the specificity level anyone reached in yours.
And/or commentary about NPP helping to alleviate the problem or making it worse.

plus it's basically been another week for me since your thread and it still hurts :(

For what it’s worth, I’ve been using TP’s black tops at 10iu/ED and was getting what felt like tendinitis in my right elbow. I ended up cutting my dose to 5iu and stopped direct arm training work for 2 weeks. Over 4 weeks or so, I slowly tapered my dose back up to 10iu/ED and my issues seem to have dissipated.

In my experience if you are having severe joint pain it will not go away with time. Curious to hear if anyone has every experienced really bad knee pain and it has gone away while maintaining same dose.

300 mg Test C eod
.25mg anastrozole eod
6-7 IUs Fiasp preworkout

Carpal Tunnel, almost always, and some joint pain has been brought up time and time again regarding GH. Increased resting heart rate is also very common as is an increase in water weight with some. Are you sensitive to Test? Just curious about the Anastrozole?

Did you google what are the side effects of using GH ?

Carpal Tunnel, almost always, and some joint pain has been brought up time and time again regarding GH. Increased resting heart rate is also very common as is an increase in water weight with some. Are you sensitive to Test? Just curious about the Anastrozole?
What's your Estradiol?

Is your Arimidex Pharma grade? Dosing might be off if it's research chem or UGL.
@Bio my estrogen when I did bloodwork on no anti-e and ~200mg a week was in the 130s so I put a small amount back in. I'll grant this was only about 5 weeks or so post show when the bloodwork was done but still, I figured such a low dose should bring it down some but not tank it, especially not now with the test jacked way up. I would like to retest my E number but haven't gotten a doctor to sign off on it.

@Reno911 I've had a anastrozole script for years, I just don't often take it. I am trying to snap a tiny ass pill into 4s though, so that's definitely not an exact science.

300 mg Test C eod
.25mg anastrozole eod
6-7 IUs Fiasp preworkout

I’d drop the test cyp down to 600mg a week and add 400mg deca a week. When I go over 600mg on test I just get negative side effects. I stay on either deca or NPP year round for my arthritis. It makes a huge difference. Also, with a lower testosterone dose you won’t need the anastrozole. AI’s kill my joints! I’m sure many will disagree strongly with my opinions but in my body, less testosterone with no AI and moderate nandrolone helps the joints big time.
I’m on 5.5ius of HGH currently with no negative side effects at all. It has helped me recover twice as fast in between workouts.
What HGH are you using?
I’m on the provider golden tops which are very high in purity and low in dimer count. I believe this is why I don’t get the carpal tunnel or achy joints from it.

What HGH are you using?
I’m on the provider golden tops which are very high in purity and low in dimer count. I believe this is why I don’t get the carpal tunnel or achy joints from it.
What the hell is "dimer"? I was hoping to stumble on a GH for "dummies" thread earlier and did not and I've seen this mentioned a few times with no explanation.

It's generic gh from a guaranteed sponsor, it was very cheap though. The tops are goldish with a clear flip cap

What the hell is "dimer"? I was hoping to stumble on a GH for "dummies" thread earlier and did not and I've seen this mentioned a few times with no explanation.

It's generic gh from a guaranteed sponsor, it was very cheap though. The tops are goldish with a clear flip cap
Dimer content refers to % high molecular weight proteins versus protein content of the vial/pen.

Dimerization occurs when two molecules of GH join together (aggregation) through usually non-covalent forces - usually during manufacture (lyophilization, etc.). Such GH cannot bind tightly or with great torsional force at the GHR, thus it has reduced potency while being associated with more side effects (e.g., lethargy) according to Janoshik's impression of results (hypothesis; untested; raw data unavailable).

In pharmaceutical preparations that comply with USP Pharmacopeia standards, <= 4% dimer content (i.e., Limit of high molecular weight proteins) is the upper threshold.

As others have said, however, GH is associated with arthralgia (joint pain) and chronic elevations of GH/IGF-I (e.g., acromegaly) with osteoarthritis. So it is a direct GH effect rather than modulated by dimer content.

Very common with HGH because the easiest thing growth does is increase fluids in your joints and hands. Back it down to 1iu or eod injections and move up slowly for your body to compensate. Atleast you know its real growth.

I’d drop the test cyp down to 600mg a week and add 400mg deca a week. When I go over 600mg on test I just get negative side effects. I stay on either deca or NPP year round for my arthritis. It makes a huge difference. Also, with a lower testosterone dose you won’t need the anastrozole. AI’s kill my joints! I’m sure many will disagree strongly with my opinions but in my body, less testosterone with no AI and moderate nandrolone helps the joints big time.
I’m on 5.5ius of HGH currently with no negative side effects at all. It has helped me recover twice as fast in between workouts.
What HGH are you using?
I don't know that I need the AI in terms of feel. Like I have very little in the way of estrogenic sides, I just don't want to let it run wild, too much also has negative health effects if I recall correctly. I'm not wrong in the assumption that with much higher test I should have much more aromatization and as such the very limited amount of anastrozole can only take care of so much of it am I? Like there's a dose dependent ceiling regarding how much estrogen will be blocked.

I don't know that I need the AI in terms of feel. Like I have very little in the way of estrogenic sides, I just don't want to let it run wild, too much also has negative health effects if I recall correctly. I'm not wrong in the assumption that with much higher test I should have much more aromatization and as such the very limited amount of anastrozole can only take care of so much of it am I? Like there's a dose dependent ceiling regarding how much estrogen will be blocked.
With the 1,050mg dose of test you’re on an AI is reasonable. If you lower it and add Deca or NPP I think you can get away without using an AI.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws