over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH immediate effects

phosphorylation

Registered
Who experienced any sort of immediate effects from GH? what was the dosage, effects and how soon after starting did you notice them? Fat loss, energy, lethargy, pumps, vascularity etc...

Who experienced any sort of immediate effects from GH? what was the dosage, effects and how soon after starting did you notice them? Fat loss, energy, lethargy, pumps, vascularity etc...

You really should be looking at long term use as far as benefits go unless you plan on blasting it.

Here is my take on 4iu's taken everyday.

weeks 1-2 - Not much except for placebo effect, slight tightness in my hands.

weeks 3-4 - Much better sleep quality, seem to be slightly leaning up while on a diet, workouts going good. Added in Peps at 3x/day.

weeks 5-8 - Definately seeing a difference in fat loss. Also added in DES and Folli. My weight went up about 6lbs in two weeks while still getting leaner. Love the way I look after a workout.

weeks 9-present- Still seeing nice benefits in terms of fat loss. Decided to up my dose to 6iu's. Within 3 days, my ankles blew up big time. I guess I found my threshold. Dropped back down to 3iu's and stopped all my peps.

I'm still holding a little water, but it's only been a few days since I dropped my dose. And it only seems to come on around the end of the day for a few hours. Once I am at home with my feet up, it goes away.

I am scheduled for a routine checkup next Wednesday with my MD, so I will get all the usual tests run just to check on things.

Other than the little bit of ankle swelling, I feel absolutely great!

I'm definitely looking at the long-term. I plan on running it for a year, and I know that the effects are slow in terms of fat loss and muscle gain. I was just curious if the pumps were increased right away, like with DES? or if there were any other effects that were immediate

Until you are a couple of months into it...it's really hard to tell IMO.

But just the fact that you know you are using it seems to elicit more focus mentally in your workouts.

Run some DES for the first 3-4 weeks. Trust me you will see something immediately.

first week at 4 iu
week 2-4 at 8 iu (5 days on 2 off)

first week nothing
second week blew up
third week blew up more
fourth week... lethargic as hell, gained too much weight without much (if any fat gain)... total weight gained was 13 lbs... if i make a fist I feel like my hand is gonna explode.

so to answer your question... at a high dose, you'll feel it big time during the second week.
at 4 iu? i never felt shit even when i was on it for 16 weeks or so. just fat loss that was accelerated by 10-20% (was dieting at the time, and actually got better results by eating less and not wasting money on GH)

first week at 4 iu
week 2-4 at 8 iu (5 days on 2 off)

first week nothing
second week blew up
third week blew up more
fourth week... lethargic as hell, gained too much weight without much (if any fat gain)... total weight gained was 13 lbs... if i make a fist I feel like my hand is gonna explode.

so to answer your question... at a high dose, you'll feel it big time during the second week.
at 4 iu? i never felt shit even when i was on it for 16 weeks or so. just fat loss that was accelerated by 10-20% (was dieting at the time, and actually got better results by eating less and not wasting money on GH)

Were you on a diet this past time, or doing the other experiment I read about?

I would love to go higher.... but going from 4iu to 6iu made my ankles swell really bad..like edema bad where I would have these huge indentions from my socks.

Sucks...

Were you on a diet this past time, or doing the other experiment I read about?

I would love to go higher.... but going from 4iu to 6iu made my ankles swell really bad..like edema bad where I would have these huge indentions from my socks.

Sucks...

wasn't on a diet per se, i had some meals ready, but i'd eat whatever i want if i felt like it.
I explained it all in my latest thread in the members pictures forum.
and yes, the water retention with higher dose GH is a hassle!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131