over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH injections

Worst statement I have ever read, and I thought I had seen them all. Incredibly stupid thing to do, and Im sure that Dorian never did such a thing. MOst of all, there is nothing to be gained by drawing out 1 liter of your blood and then re-injecting it the following morning. This kind of practice could surely lead to sepsis, and infection in your blood. Very dangerous to say the least.

Taking out 1/5 of your blood at night while adding a powder to your blood then inserting it back in your system is the most absurd thing to do. Gh works great IM or Subq

LOL, well after consulting with some experts I have been advised the best way to inject GH is with a 6 inch needle going directly to the heart!:D
It will make you stronger and your wee wee will get MUCH LARGER as well
:eek:

yes you are right. a lot of pros do use GH IV. Do not flame the guy if you do not know what you are talking about. Why don't you guys look it up and see if there is any scientific evidence? Its out there. And it does not matter how many post you have to know what you are talking about.

yes you are right. a lot of pros do use GH IV. Do not flame the guy if you do not know what you are talking about. Why don't you guys look it up and see if there is any scientific evidence? Its out there. And it does not matter how many post you have to know what you are talking about.

Allright bro, run off to your corner and MAINLINE some gh call us when your headrush is over and let us know if you plan to do it again:p

No really, since we don't know you can educate us with your real life experience!

LOL

LOL, well after consulting with some experts I have been advised the best way to inject GH is with a 6 inch needle going directly to the heart!:D
It will make you stronger and your wee wee will get MUCH LARGER as well
:eek:

I'm not sure how this contributed to the thread. Guys, I get some of your humor, but I'm sure the original poster does not...:confused:

Allright bro, run off to your corner and MAINLINE some gh call us when your headrush is over and let us know if you plan to do it again:p

No really, since we don't know you can educate us with your real life experience!

LOL
There's a member here, Rex Feral, a very knowledgeable guy who lives in Venice and knows a lot of pros. Haven't seen him post in a long time. Anyway, he had done it IV and said pros do it.

Thats just it, I WAS NOT advocating IV use of GH mearly stating that it is not obserd and is a commonly used practice. I doubt there is any benifit to it but doesn't mean it can't be done However it is most likely best used the way it is designed to be, Sub Q.

The other "theory" behind Yates drawing out blood and reinfusing the next morning was to increase (although briefly) blood volume, in the same way cyclists do (blood doping).

Thats just it, I WAS NOT advocating IV use of GH mearly stating that it is not obserd and is a commonly used practice. I doubt there is any benifit to it but doesn't mean it can't be done However it is most likely best used the way it is designed to be, Sub Q.

The other "theory" behind Yates drawing out blood and reinfusing the next morning was to increase (although briefly) blood volume, in the same way cyclists do (blood doping).

Reinjecting your own blood 8 hours later isnt going to do much to increase your blood volume. To do that you need to keep it in storage for several days or more to give your body enough time to increase its blood capacity back to its norm, and then you inject the blood after that has taken place. I cannot imagine that the body can replace that much blood overnight. The risks doing this far outweigh the benefits, i dont see how anyone with half a brain would try such a thing.

Reinjecting your own blood 8 hours later isnt going to do much to increase your blood volume. To do that you need to keep it in storage for several days or more to give your body enough time to increase its blood capacity back to its norm, and then you inject the blood after that has taken place. I cannot imagine that the body can replace that much blood overnight. The risks doing this far outweigh the benefits, i dont see how anyone with half a brain would try such a thing.

Isn't thats what we all do take well educated risks? You have the same attatude as someone off the street would about AAS "i don't see how anyone with half a brain would try such a thing" sounds a little closed minded, Im not suggesting anyone should try it just that it could and has (supposedly) been done. We all take these risks with insulin, DNP, Diuretics or whatever, as long as you know what you are doing and are aware of the possible outcomes and associated risks then these are options that are at your desposal, wether you chose to use them or not is up to you. But don't discount somthing just because you know little about it.

Isn't thats what we all do take well educated risks? You have the same attatude as someone off the street would about AAS "i don't see how anyone with half a brain would try such a thing" sounds a little closed minded, Im not suggesting anyone should try it just that it could and has (supposedly) been done. We all take these risks with insulin, DNP, Diuretics or whatever, as long as you know what you are doing and are aware of the possible outcomes and associated risks then these are options that are at your desposal, wether you chose to use them or not is up to you. But don't discount somthing just because you know little about it.

YOu are taking a substance, your blood, that is an ideal medium to culture bacteria or mold and storing it for a period of time. When you reinject that you are taking an extreme risk of getting a blood bourne infection. Infection in your blood will shut down organs and cause death if not treated soon enough, certainly deadly. To me, this is like someone reusing a needle over and over again to do AAS injections. You cannot be sure that the blood is still sterile after being out of the body for a length of time. Its not like there is BA in the blood to help keep the bacteria population down. Blood is the perfect thing to breed bacteria, and just keeping it refrigerated isnt enough insurance to me.

YOu are taking a substance, your blood, that is an ideal medium to culture bacteria or mold and storing it for a period of time. When you reinject that you are taking an extreme risk of getting a blood bourne infection. Infection in your blood will shut down organs and cause death if not treated soon enough, certainly deadly. To me, this is like someone reusing a needle over and over again to do AAS injections. You cannot be sure that the blood is still sterile after being out of the body for a length of time. Its not like there is BA in the blood to help keep the bacteria population down. Blood is the perfect thing to breed bacteria, and just keeping it refrigerated isnt enough insurance to me.

And thats your perogative, but once again just because you ( or I for that matter ) woulden't do it doesn't mean that others at the top of there professional sport under doctors supervision havent. I just don't like seeing blanket statments suggesting that it is impossable to do an IV GH injection, this is about educating ourselfs and others not just shutting down the OP without any evidence to support it.

And thats your perogative, but once again just because you ( or I for that matter ) woulden't do it doesn't mean that others at the top of there professional sport under doctors supervision havent. I just don't like seeing blanket statments suggesting that it is impossable to do an IV GH injection, this is about educating ourselfs and others not just shutting down the OP without any evidence to support it.

Youre not talking about someone going into the doctors office and having the procedure performed there. This scenerio suggests someone doing this in their home and merely storing the blood in the refrigerator. Sounds sterile to me. To each their own. I wouldnt feel sorry for someone that becomes ill doing such a thing.Im not debating the IV injection as much as I am the notion of doing the blood doping on your own.

Mainline GH

It is the best way to do it. I only go over this with my clients and I do not recommend it to anyone. Please do not try it unless you are a serious competitor and make DAMN SURE IT IS A LEGIT AMERICAN MADE GH, not the crap floating around out there. Ask your doctor about it, he is the one prescribing it to you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws