advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH + Insulin for people who gain bodyfat easily?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I have never used slin and i have the kind of bodytype that adds fat very quickly if im not 100 percent with my diet (severe endomorph). If i wanted to try insulin with GH whats the best way to do it without becoming a fatass in the process?

I have never used slin and i have the kind of bodytype that adds fat very quickly if im not 100 percent with my diet (severe endomorph). If i wanted to try insulin with GH whats the best way to do it without becoming a fatass in the process?

If you are not 100 percent on your diet and believe you gain fat easily, than stay away from slin.

If you are not 100 percent on your diet and believe you gain fat easily, than stay away from slin.

What if im 100 percent on my diet and still gain bodyfat easily lol? I know GH works best when you have insulin in the mix as well.

The only major thing that will cause the body to accumulate an excessive amount of body fat is the insulin. You could try by start only PWO at a lower dose until you find your sweet spot.

If you’re looking for size then stack it like this:

Train 5 days per week and use GH all 5 days. Split your daily GH dose into two shots, am and pm.

Am: as soon as you wake up (wait 30 minutes to eat)

Pm: PWO. After you're done training wait about 5 minutes then hit your GH. Wait 15 minutes then IGF, wait another 15 minutes then SLIN followed by your carb/amino/protein shake.

Everything can be managed with the diet.

The only major thing that will cause the body to accumulate an excessive amount of body fat is the insulin. You could try by start only PWO at a lower dose until you find your sweet spot.

Train 5 days per week and use GH all 5 days. Split your daily GH dose into two shots, am and pm.

Pm: PWO. After you're done training wait about 5 minutes then hit your GH. Wait 15 minutes then IGF, wait another 15 minutes then SLIN followed by your carb/amino/protein shake.

Really good info!!! im going to try this myself!

Do you guys feel that you are leaving a lot of muscular gains on the table if you use GH without taking any insulin with it?

I just low dose GH. Never slin. Only way for me to stay lean in off season

From years of research,,, YES

Are you always lean enough to have your abs visible? I mean we have all seen guys who abuse insulin who get fat as hell. I wont ever compete but i want to be as big and cut as possible.

If you still gain some fats even tho your diet is 100%, add T3. Gh/Slin/T3 is a good combination. Like STI said, start low dose Slin, monitor closely and work up from there. What is the dosage of Gh are you looking at to run?

If you still gain some fats even tho your diet is 100%, add T3. Gh/Slin/T3 is a good combination. Like STI said, start low dose Slin, monitor closely and work up from there. What is the dosage of Gh are you looking at to run?

10IU/day everyday

At 10iu you are fine without Slin. Just my.02.

If you want more gains, maybe you should look into peptides. Just a suggestion. Bottom line its all up to you which stuff you gonna choose and run. All the best bro.

Whould you prefer Humalog for this protocol?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws