over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH/Insulin/GHRP6 blast

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey I have known for awhile I have a IGF deficiency. Very low levels. I'm going to start using GH to raise the levels for awhile in the time Im going for gaining mass (about 20 pounds is my goal over 2 years).

My plan is a GH blast with insulin.

Its 1month on-1month off-1 month on-and then off until I can afford more GH.

workout is tuesday/thursday/saturday afternoons

for one week do:
2.5IU GH IV in morning to prime body
250ug GHRP6 before bedtime

for 4 weeks do:
250ug GHRP6 in morning and 250ug GHRP6 bedtime
preworkout: 25g liquid egg white protein/vanilla yogurt (sugars)/banana
postworkout: first week 5IU GH IV (workup to 8IU IV) then 20 minutes later 2IU insulin (workup to 5IU insulin) and then consume 50g glucose derived from rice (Trueprotein) and 25g liquid egg whites. Then 30 minutes later consume a meal with lean meat (chicken or tuna) and carbohydrates (white potatoes) 50g protein and 50g carbs. Then 2 hours later another 50g protein/50g carb meal (same). Then resume regular pro/carb/fat meals. Have glucose tabs on hand in case of emergency.

then its 4 weeks off and then resume (with 1 week priming and 4 weeks blasting after workout and GHRP6 2x/day).

are you running test with this?

This is a very powerful combo, (put serious weight on me), however i have heard people get very little when the gh/slin was not used with test.

I been running low dose test/deca (200mg/200mg/week) for 4 months.

Gonna bump the test up (400mg) and add tren E (200mg/week) and keep the deca low dose for joints. Prolactin and estrogen control in check (aromasin/prami). I hoping the androgens will help mature any new muscle fiber created with the GH

I plan to cycle the test/tren for 4 months (so overlapping with the two blasts with a month on the front and end of just the androgens without the growth). Then Im gonna go on test 150mg/week for 4 months.

anymore comments? Looks like I'll be starting by november if things go right.

Not knocking the idea, as I have actually found the IV administration of GH to be a very interesting idea. However, if it was me and I was trying to gain mass I would bump the test up much higher than 400mg before I would resort to shooting GH IV. Besides test is alot cheaper too.

thanks for your input. I actually have gone higher than that before with test and I developed a small bit of breast tissue that I have to pound with 10-20mg of nolvadex a day to keep it down/holding water/swelling. It sucks but apparently I am one of the people that cant use higher doses of test (and yes I was on a good dose of exemestane at the time and still am). I actually am very pleased with the nolvadex and the effect it has on my physique along with proviron it keeps me very dry despite not controlling sodium,etc.

You dont think test 400mg + tren 200mg + deca 200mg = 800mg hormones is enough for the new GH muscle fiber to mature??? I'm a pretty small framed guy (thin wrists/ankles) which I think is from GH low levels when young. I dont want to put more than 20 more pounds on my frame I dont think it'd be healthy to be above 200 for my height/skeleton.

ps 20 more pounds of muscle and I will total 60 lean pounds. I started training 3 years ago and serious about it with diet 1.5 years ago.

I agree insulin gh igf is the best combo i have ever used. but here is my question for some of the guys who have used this stack high doses of test deca primo and parobolan and dbol. i say this because i used this stack my boy gave it to me and said he got it from a pro who will remain nameless.

i just one my class 2 weeks ago light heavy was around 3.8% at 184 lbs atg 5'7" ill post a pic lost the over all by one point to a friend of mine he was the heavy weight.

here is my problem i used the above cycle right after the show insulin 3 times per day at 10 ius with gh 5 iu yellow tops. igf one was 80 mcg after workout about an hr or more. total cycle doses was 2500 mgs of gear per week all was great i blew up in 2 weeks to 225 bf is low 7% but i had to stop due to hypertension due to 40 lbs weight gain. here is my question was the dose to high or was it because the weight gain. doc put me on lasixs to get rid of water retention on legs. i stopped everything until next week. i would like to hit 250- 275 by feb. cycle worked great for my boy he thinks it was the dbol that sent me into hypertension. im getting ready for jr nationals masters and open and after that usas.

well it looks like my liver is way out of whack. ill be taking a break from this stuff for a bit AST was 118 ALT was 89 this was after a night of drinking but i think its from all the shit i have been on for the most part i hope i haven't done any real damage.

I agree insulin gh igf is the best combo i have ever used. but here is my question for some of the guys who have used this stack high doses of test deca primo and parobolan and dbol. i say this because i used this stack my boy gave it to me and said he got it from a pro who will remain nameless.

i just one my class 2 weeks ago light heavy was around 3.8% at 184 lbs atg 5'7" ill post a pic lost the over all by one point to a friend of mine he was the heavy weight.

here is my problem i used the above cycle right after the show insulin 3 times per day at 10 ius with gh 5 iu yellow tops. igf one was 80 mcg after workout about an hr or more. total cycle doses was 2500 mgs of gear per week all was great i blew up in 2 weeks to 225 bf is low 7% but i had to stop due to hypertension due to 40 lbs weight gain. here is my question was the dose to high or was it because the weight gain. doc put me on lasixs to get rid of water retention on legs. i stopped everything until next week. i would like to hit 250- 275 by feb. cycle worked great for my boy he thinks it was the dbol that sent me into hypertension. im getting ready for jr nationals masters and open and after that usas.

The hypertension is likely just from the weight gain and holding all that water, that is why I don't like to gain more than 1-2 pounds/week on average.

same boat as me. gained 35lbs in 2 weeks after my show. terrible migraines ed etc. i cut all salt, started doing cardio 3x wk, drank tons water, and used a mild diuretic to get it off. it helped significantly

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear