YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH insulin optimal Timing for Maximum muscle tissue (protocol)

Unstopppable1

Registered
Newbies
I'm currently on a lean bulking cycle. Nutrition is dialed in to stay around 10% BF:
4-6 "clean meals" 250-300 grams protein, 150 carbs & sub 100 grams Fats.

Weekly I'm taking:
400 Deca
250 Test
25 Anadrol Pre workout only

3iu Norditropin GH (EOD b4 bed) *had great results with 2iu Nordi (ED) and will ramp up to 4iu (EOD) when I get my Qtropin In.

Currently taking 10iu Novalin insulin R pre workout. (Typically 6am: training 4-5 times week)

If I wanted to maximize/increase IGF-1 would you suggest I change anything in terms of the GH/Slin dosing?

I know that GH before bed (typically 9pm) has a short half life, but the other effects/IGF increase occur within 12-15 hours post injection. I figured taking the 10iu slin within that window @6am would maximize the GH/IGF synergy.

But I am open to learning/testing a more optimal protocol with my GH/Slin timing?

Probably the details of your diet are more important then these ones
100%...diet and training,then comes the drugs

I appreciate the help! I am 41 yrs old, 5' 7" 185 lbs (10% bodyfat).(Meso-Endo) I gain fat easily so 2K cals keeps me lean. Curious if I should change anything in the protocol I posted?
My typical diet:
Wake 5am: 10 iu slin (novalin R) 25mg anadrol
Meal 1: .25 cup grits 2 scoops whey: 36 grams carbs, 50 grams protein, 2 grams fat
Workout
Meal 2: 10 oz grilled chicken, 1.5 oz Brown rice: 30 carbs, 60 grams protein, 6 grams fat

Meal 3: 5 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt, 2 scoops casein protein, 1 grapefruit: 63 grams protein, 25 grams carbs, 2 grams fat

Meal 4: 8oz ground turkey, low carb wrap, fat free cheese: 60 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, 20 grams fat
30 min outdoor walk typically
Meal 5: 3 whole eggs, 5 oz Fat Free Yogurt, 2 scoops casein protein: 75 grams protein, 12 grams carbs, 18 grams fats
2iu GH pre bed
Total: 2,220 cals: 314 g protein, 130 g carbs, 50 grams fat

I appreciate the help! I am 41 yrs old, 5' 7" 185 lbs (10% bodyfat).(Meso-Endo) I gain fat easily so 2K cals keeps me lean. Curious if I should change anything in the protocol I posted?
My typical diet:
Wake 5am: 10 iu slin (novalin R) 25mg anadrol
Meal 1: .25 cup grits 2 scoops whey: 36 grams carbs, 50 grams protein, 2 grams fat
Workout
Meal 2: 10 oz grilled chicken, 1.5 oz Brown rice: 30 carbs, 60 grams protein, 6 grams fat

Meal 3: 5 oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt, 2 scoops casein protein, 1 grapefruit: 63 grams protein, 25 grams carbs, 2 grams fat

Meal 4: 8oz ground turkey, low carb wrap, fat free cheese: 60 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, 20 grams fat
30 min outdoor walk typically
Meal 5: 3 whole eggs, 5 oz Fat Free Yogurt, 2 scoops casein protein: 75 grams protein, 12 grams carbs, 18 grams fats
2iu GH pre bed
Total: 2,220 cals: 314 g protein, 130 g carbs, 50 grams fat
You re worried about maximizing igf-1 levels while doing a lean bulk on ~2,220 cal? Your focus is in the wrong place.

you are eating 130grams of carbs and want to use slin ? this makes 0 sence..

Lean bulk with insulin and HGH needs more carbs

how many sets a week, how much cardio? at 185 2k calories isn't very much to keep lean, ideally id hope you could eat 2700 and be able to be a bit leaner. are you sedentary, job where you don't move? Id Maybe add cardio so you don't go to starve, 2k calories is nothing

I would strongly suggest getting your diet and training setup to maximize your efforts then focus on increase the drugs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-154429~2.png
    Screenshot_20210913-154429~2.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 120
I run 6-10iu a day, split half AM fasted, half Pre workout with my slin. I noticed adding a 2nd shot of slin POST was also very effective (using fast acting slin). 10iu PRE, 80g HBCD / 20g EAA / 5g creatine, then another 5-10iu slin POST with post shake (50g carbs, 50g whey iso or better). You need more carbs in general if you want to grow, especially using insulin. Going slim on the slin and low carbs is counterproductive to growth. Also for ref I'm 6'2 220lbs and I was LEANING OUT on 3,200 kcals per day, you need to up that number significantly.

I run 6-10iu a day, split half AM fasted, half Pre workout with my slin. I noticed adding a 2nd shot of slin POST was also very effective (using fast acting slin). 10iu PRE, 80g HBCD / 20g EAA / 5g creatine, then another 5-10iu slin POST with post shake (50g carbs, 50g whey iso or better). You need more carbs in general if you want to grow, especially using insulin. Going slim on the slin and low carbs is counterproductive to growth. Also for ref I'm 6'2 220lbs and I was LEANING OUT on 3,200 kcals per day, you need to up that number significantly.
Thanks for the detailed response! Excellent points

I appreciate all the input. I'm averaging 2200-2700 cals daily. I did a lot of intermittent fasting & Protein only (low cal) diets and I believe it slowed down my metabolism. I will reverse diet with an additional 100 cals per week, add more carbs & decrease my protein a bit. I was very curious about the "IGF boost from the synergy of GH/SLIN. I understand GH has a short half-life, but its effects still occur up to 15-20 hours after. I figured if I take the slin within that time frame (pre workout) I can take advantage of the extra IGF Boost. Since I will be increasing my carbs, will post-workout slin be beneficial for now, or just stick to the 10iu first thing in the morning pre workout? I noticed that I don't go hypo even when I take 30 grams of carbs with the slin.

I just ordered a blood glucose meter to check my blood sugars throughout the day to optimize my timing of everything.

I appreciate all the input. I'm averaging 2200-2700 cals daily. I did a lot of intermittent fasting & Protein only (low cal) diets and I believe it slowed down my metabolism. I will reverse diet with an additional 100 cals per week, add more carbs & decrease my protein a bit. I was very curious about the "IGF boost from the synergy of GH/SLIN. I understand GH has a short half-life, but its effects still occur up to 15-20 hours after. I figured if I take the slin within that time frame (pre workout) I can take advantage of the extra IGF Boost. Since I will be increasing my carbs, will post-workout slin be beneficial for now, or just stick to the 10iu first thing in the morning pre workout? I noticed that I don't go hypo even when I take 30 grams of carbs with the slin.

I just ordered a blood glucose meter to check my blood sugars throughout the day to optimize my timing of everything.
As long as you aren't going hypo you're good. Depending on your insulin resistance you may need more or less carbs than someone else. The rule of thumb used to be 10g carbs per 1iu of insulin, but I find that to be pretty far off from reality. I do 80g carbs intra with my 10iu (I use Humalog which is fast acting) and have no issues. I could probably go lower, but I haven't tried to see how low I can go without hypo symptoms. As far as using post workout insulin, what type of insulin are you using? For example, the OTC walmart Novalin has a longer half life than Humalog, so it could potentially last you through your workout and still be plenty active for your post carbs as well, just depends on timing. For me, using Humalog, pre and post make sense since it has the shortest half life. By the time I get home from my work out, it's been over 2hrs, hence a second dose.

I would also advise against pre-bed time GH as that is the time when your normal GH levels are supposedly at their highest. I've actually had good results in the past of mixing both GH and Mk677, using the GH pre workout, and MK-677 around bedtime, helping to further spike natural GH production. Either that, or bump your GH dose if you can afford it to 2x daily. This varies for everyone, but I started noticing more fat loss when I moved to fasted AM GH followed by a 2nd Gh shot pre workout.

Figure out what works for You through trial/error(be safe/have carbs if playing with slin) took Me till about 40yo to figure out what works for Me, as opposed to upping/adding compounds as I did when I was younger...Wish I'd have known sooner(allows Me to be on WAY lower dosages)

No one knows what's best for You Bud

You're not going to make the gains you're expecting with your diet setup and the laughable 'additional 100 cals per week'. Fear of gaining fat is why most guys never add the size they want.

I'd start with the slin pre-workout and go from there, but like epoxy said, if you have humalog, I'd consider using it post-workout as well once you feel comfortable and see how you respond to the pre-workout dose.

I'm currently on a lean bulking cycle. Nutrition is dialed in to stay around 10% BF:
4-6 "clean meals" 250-300 grams protein, 150 carbs & sub 100 grams Fats.

Weekly I'm taking:
400 Deca
250 Test
25 Anadrol Pre workout only

3iu Norditropin GH (EOD b4 bed) *had great results with 2iu Nordi (ED) and will ramp up to 4iu (EOD) when I get my Qtropin In.

Currently taking 10iu Novalin insulin R pre workout. (Typically 6am: training 4-5 times week)

If I wanted to maximize/increase IGF-1 would you suggest I change anything in terms of the GH/Slin dosing?

I know that GH before bed (typically 9pm) has a short half life, but the other effects/IGF increase occur within 12-15 hours post injection. I figured taking the 10iu slin within that window @6am would maximize the GH/IGF synergy.

But I am open to learning/testing a more optimal protocol with my GH/Slin timing?
More carbs…

You're not going to make the gains you're expecting with your diet setup and the laughable 'additional 100 cals per week'. Fear of gaining fat is why most guys never add the size they want.
Couldn’t agree more

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity