YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH insulin optimal Timing for Maximum muscle tissue (protocol)

I'm currently on a lean bulking cycle. Nutrition is dialed in to stay around 10% BF:
4-6 "clean meals" 250-300 grams protein, 150 carbs & sub 100 grams Fats.

Weekly I'm taking:
400 Deca
250 Test
25 Anadrol Pre workout only

3iu Norditropin GH (EOD b4 bed) *had great results with 2iu Nordi (ED) and will ramp up to 4iu (EOD) when I get my Qtropin In.

Currently taking 10iu Novalin insulin R pre workout. (Typically 6am: training 4-5 times week)

If I wanted to maximize/increase IGF-1 would you suggest I change anything in terms of the GH/Slin dosing?

I know that GH before bed (typically 9pm) has a short half life, but the other effects/IGF increase occur within 12-15 hours post injection. I figured taking the 10iu slin within that window @6am would maximize the GH/IGF synergy.

But I am open to learning/testing a more optimal protocol with my GH/Slin timing?
If you want use HGH MWF full dose before bed.
I prefer 5 on 2 off before bed.

R insulin PRE is fine.

I would just keep doing what you are doing now.

Take Anadrol ed, this prewo thing imho is completely useless. You don't need any motivation/drive to train.
Take 3g salt instead, it will give you a huge pump.

100 calories a week? That's 3 oz of chicken more over 7 days. Maybe 200 calories per day.

I would strongly suggest getting your diet and training setup to maximize your efforts then focus on increase the drugs
These are always a good reference point on where to start and then titrate macros/ calories as needed week to week or eow.

Here your bmr is 1700. What you need just to stay alive if your bed ridden. Add in calories for your weekly activity level and then add an additional 500 on that as your calorie surplus.

1700 bmr + 500 (if you work out 4-5x week) + 500 for lean bulk= 3000.
Your currently eating btw 2200 - 2500 cals which is only maintaince level to maintain weight.

As long as you aren't going hypo you're good. Depending on your insulin resistance you may need more or less carbs than someone else. The rule of thumb used to be 10g carbs per 1iu of insulin, but I find that to be pretty far off from reality. I do 80g carbs intra with my 10iu (I use Humalog which is fast acting) and have no issues. I could probably go lower, but I haven't tried to see how low I can go without hypo symptoms. As far as using post workout insulin, what type of insulin are you using? For example, the OTC walmart Novalin has a longer half life than Humalog, so it could potentially last you through your workout and still be plenty active for your post carbs as well, just depends on timing. For me, using Humalog, pre and post make sense since it has the shortest half life. By the time I get home from my work out, it's been over 2hrs, hence a second dose.

I would also advise against pre-bed time GH as that is the time when your normal GH levels are supposedly at their highest. I've actually had good results in the past of mixing both GH and Mk677, using the GH pre workout, and MK-677 around bedtime, helping to further spike natural GH production. Either that, or bump your GH dose if you can afford it to 2x daily. This varies for everyone, but I started noticing more fat loss when I moved to fasted AM GH followed by a 2nd Gh shot pre workout.

Thank you, great tips! I agree with you about not needing 10 g carbs per 1iu of slin. I am fine with even 20 grams of carbs after 10iu slin,I dont go hypo that easily. I am using the walmart Novalin. I tried various doses of MK-677 and it always made my lethargic the next day. 2iu Pharma GH seems to be the sweet spot for me in terms of not affecting my energy levels. I tried 4ius a few times and got bloated and tired AF. It is also the reason why I don't inject it first thing in the morning. I will vary from post workout or late afternoon/early evening.

These are always a good reference point on where to start and then titrate macros/ calories as needed week to week or eow.

Here your bmr is 1700. What you need just to stay alive if your bed ridden. Add in calories for your weekly activity level and then add an additional 500 on that as your calorie surplus.

1700 bmr + 500 (if you work out 4-5x week) + 500 for lean bulk= 3000.
Your currently eating btw 2200 - 2500 cals which is only maintaince level to maintain weight.
Appreciate it! I will add more carbs and increase my calories weekly. Ideally, I don't want to go above 12% bf. I did many years of Perma bulking when I was younger and I prefer to add lean tissue slowly over time while maintaining a lower body fat which allows me to run more efficiently. Based on my business and performance needs I have significantly more energy at a lower bodyfat. All I'm looking to do is add 10lbs of lean tissue for my ideal physique. Also at 41, health and longevity is a priority.

You're not going to make the gains you're expecting with your diet setup and the laughable 'additional 100 cals per week'. Fear of gaining fat is why most guys never add the size they want.
I've seen your abs you don't get "fat" -_-

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner