over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH/Insulin Timing

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
I searched fairly hard and just found basically one thread where most people just shit on the guy because he was only eating 2k calories.

When using both Insulin and GH what is the GH protocol?

I don't think the Insulin protocol would change, that being use whatever you can handle Pre and Post, with Pre being preferred if you only use it once.
However I have never used real GH and my understanding is using insulin definitely changes how one uses the GH from nominal anyway.

So where does the GH go? Morning, pre, post, night? (And implicit in that question is where is it MOST effective)

Where the GH goes is up to you. Some will take multiple doses through the day. Thats way too much work for me.

I don't run it very often but I will use it AM most of the time. When the dose gets high enough to cause lethargy, I switch to pre workout. Insulin is done with the 2-3 largest meals. I don't see why insulin would change when the GH is administered. Rather the dose would determine when you administer as the main thing would be dealing with the lethargy.

I've listened to coaches talk about these protocols on podcasts and they are all over the place with it.

For dieting I'd do the GH in the am with fasted cardio , insulin (Novalin-R) PRE workout around 4pm , then second shot if GH pre bed.
Lean meat and veggies up till an hr before training then light carbs and protein. Intra workout shake with carbs , post workout shake with carbs meal and hr and hf after training is lean meat and carbs. Last meal after insulin has cleared is lean beef and veggies.

I know several people that have done this with great results , they have their diet set then increase insulin until they start pushing the hypoglycemia feeling coming on , basically running as much insulin with as little carbs as possible

For the GH, get it in you when it's convenient. I do AM because it's easiest for me, plus my hands hurt way way more when I shoot pre bed.

Insulin an hour or 1.5 hrs before and 30 mins after workout for me.

Something I liked some year back was immediately after training HGH injection, 20 minutes later IGFLr3 injection, 30 minutes later Insulin. This theory came from some articles written by DatBTrue and worked well.

99% of the time i take the Gh shot when i’m taking my Preworkout insulin shot, if im taking synthelamin i’ll take that shot then as well. Knock out all my sub-q shots in one go

I searched fairly hard and just found basically one thread where most people just shit on the guy because he was only eating 2k calories.

I don't think the Insulin protocol would change, that being use whatever you can handle Pre and Post, with Pre being preferred if you only use it once.
However I have never used real GH and my understanding is using insulin definitely changes how one uses the GH from nominal anyway.

So where does the GH go? Morning, pre, post, night? (And implicit in that question is where is it MOST effective)
Biological half-life of GH is 17 hours, so it probably doesn't matter that much. That said, most people seem to prefer morning or pre-WO.

Biological half-life of GH is 17 hours, so it probably doesn't matter that much. That said, most people seem to prefer morning or pre-WO.
"As mentioned in the Introduction section, hGH only has a short half-life of 3.4 hours after SC injection, so extending its half-life by structure modification or conjugation can lower the injection frequency as well"

"The circulating half-life of hGH is relatively short half-life (20-30 minutes), while its biological half-life is much longer (9-17 hours) due to its indirect effects. Illicit Uses: Human growth hormone is illicitly used as an anti-aging agent to improve athletic performance and for bodybuilding purposes."

LoL thats not confusing at all :D

I think that this HGH dosing pattern has gone all over the place on internet, and made very good money for the gurus.

Just inject HGH every day same dose when you have your fridge with it near you.
Do you think that all IFBBPRO run around with GH pens or vials?

About insulin, let's say you use Lantus, same thing.

Let's say you use R or Log i would use those with meals, starting with Prewo and Postwo meals, then you can add more pinning.
Unfortunately you will need to carry it with you.

In my opinion It's all a matter on convenience than timing, but hey.... I could be wrong.

For dieting I'd do the GH in the am with fasted cardio , insulin (Novalin-R) PRE workout around 4pm , then second shot if GH pre bed.
Lean meat and veggies up till an hr before training then light carbs and protein. Intra workout shake with carbs , post workout shake with carbs meal and hr and hf after training is lean meat and carbs. Last meal after insulin has cleared is lean beef and veggies.

I know several people that have done this with great results , they have their diet set then increase insulin until they start pushing the hypoglycemia feeling coming on , basically running as much insulin with as little carbs as possible
I am not sure that this will be a really good idea BUT i have never tried that. Will try this soon thanks. 👍

I am not sure that this will be a really good idea BUT i have never tried that. Will try this soon thanks. 👍
It was explained to me that the HGH was used to promote fat loss and the Intra workout time was considered an "anabolic window" then once the insulin was clear you go back to just protein for another "fat burner" phase.
I've heard Milos mention something similar but without any drugs mentioned so I'm guessing that's where this idea comes from
The HGH increase the IGF-1 levels which stay up for the duration of the continued HGH use so it's anabolic properties are there all the time , but the lipolysis effects are only effective for a few hrs after taking it.

I've heard so many people say that it doesn't matter and as many say that the timing was very important.🤷🏼‍♂️

Lol at the first part not suprising.

I take 4iu gh Ed, 2 pre 2 before bed. When I was separating cardio from training, 2iu in the am before fasted cardio. I don't feel like the results of going to the gym twice to get my cardio fasted was worth the hastle.

Would take novalin r pre, work way up dosage chart.

wouldn't taking the GH preworkout when you're also using insulin skew how much insulin you can use compared to normal? Basically isn't your blood sugar going to drop even more than it would just from the insulin? I recently watched a video where Palumbo was saying that the tiredness is a result of the elevated IGF-1 dropping your blood sugar.

What predicated this was in the back of my mind I seem to remember people saying on multiple occasions to avoid doing them together, possibly for the above mentioned reason, possibly others.

It was explained to me that the HGH was used to promote fat loss and the Intra workout time was considered an "anabolic window" then once the insulin was clear you go back to just protein for another "fat burner" phase.
I've heard Milos mention something similar but without any drugs mentioned so I'm guessing that's where this idea comes from
The HGH increase the IGF-1 levels which stay up for the duration of the continued HGH use so it's anabolic properties are there all the time , but the lipolysis effects are only effective for a few hrs after taking it.

I've heard so many people say that it doesn't matter and as many say that the timing was very important.🤷🏼‍♂️
But this is what you do when cutting.... Keep insulin and carbs periwo

wouldn't taking the GH preworkout when you're also using insulin skew how much insulin you can use compared to normal? Basically isn't your blood sugar going to drop even more than it would just from the insulin? I recently watched a video where Palumbo was saying that the tiredness is a result of the elevated IGF-1 dropping your blood sugar.

What predicated this was in the back of my mind I seem to remember people saying on multiple occasions to avoid doing them together, possibly for the above mentioned reason, possibly others.
It's the opposite: GH promotes hyperglycemia (increased blood glucose), and so rhGH counters the rhI-induced hypoglycemia (decrease to blood glucose) when the two are used in combination ("slin+GH").

Fatigue/lethargy induced by rhGH is attributable to its impact on the adrenocortical system (promotion of the conversion of cortisol to inactive cortisone) acutely. The increase to serum IGF-I countervails somewhat the hyperglycemic effect, but it would be highly atypical in solo rhGH users to suffer from hypoglycemia/low blood sugar (quite opposite). Rather, the effect on cortisol is the issue. So-called "high dimer" values in particular rhGH preparations also seem anecdotally related to lethargy/fatigue.

Lol at the first part not suprising.

I take 4iu gh Ed, 2 pre 2 before bed. When I was separating cardio from training, 2iu in the am before fasted cardio. I don't feel like the results of going to the gym twice to get my cardio fasted was worth the hastle.

Would take novalin r pre, work way up dosage chart.
Looking back I think I miss spoke.

I am thinking when I was using just gh, no slin. I think it may have been bboy (correct me if I'm wrong) who suggested in a thread if taking gh, take half pre and half before bed.

So if not doing fasted am cardio, take 2iu pre workout then 2 iu before bed.

It looks like from IIX post it would be good to use slin+gh pre-work out as well?

Looking back I think I miss spoke.

I am thinking when I was using just gh, no slin. I think it may have been bboy (correct me if I'm wrong) who suggested in a thread if taking gh, take half pre and half before bed.

So if not doing fasted am cardio, take 2iu pre workout then 2 iu before bed.

It looks like from IIX post it would be good to use slin+gh pre-work out as well?
Depends on what your goals are

Pre fasted cardio - fat burning 🔥
Pre workout - fat burning/hypertrophy
Post workout - hypertrophy/recovery
Pre bed - recovery/fat burning 🔥

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic