over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH - Is this the stuff I'm looking for?

Huuuge

Registered
Hey guys,

I haven't posted for AGES but am now back in the game. I've been loking into running some GH and stumbled across I science lab in the UK that seems to be selling every known peptide to man.

I've found Gh on there and the price is awesome. It's also a Proper Lab in the UK making it.

This is the write up on it.. I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me if I'm looking at GH or not. It's called GH lol. I'm just wary because it's a Science Lab that I may not be on the right track.

Growth factors from Cell Guidance Systems are high purity suitable for the most demanding applications where biological activity is required.
Aliases

growth hormone 1, Pituitary growth hormone, GH, IGHD1B, GH-N, somatotropin, GHN, Growth hormone, hGH-N
Description:

Growth Hormone (GH) stimulates growth and cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. Although GH is used to treat several growth disorders, it is thought to be a very complex hormone with many of its functions yet to be uncovered. Recombinant Human Growth Hormone is 192 amino acids with a molecular weight of 22.2 kDa.

NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS
Physical Appearance:

Sterile Filtered white lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
Source:

E.coli
Formulation:

Lyophilized from 20 mM NaHCO3, pH 8.0.
Reconstitution:

Centrifuge vial before opening. When reconstituting the product, gently pipet and wash down the sides of the vial to ensure full recovery of the protein into solution. It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized product with sterile water at a concentration of 0.1 mg′s/ml, which can be further diluted into other aqueous solutions.
Stability:

Lyophilized product is very stable at -20 degrees. Reconstituted material should be aliquoted and frozen at -20. It is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA) for long term storage.
Purity Greater than 98% as determined by:

Analysis by RP-HPLC.

Reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE.
Protein Content determined by:

UV spectroscopy at 280 nm.

Analysis by RP-HPLC calibrated against a known standard.

Quantitation on SDS-PAGE against a known standard.
Biological Activity:

The activity is determined by the ability to induce proliferation of Nb211 rat lymphoma cells for this effect and is typically 25-100 pg/mL.
Endotoxin Level:

Endotoxin level as measured by LAL is <0.01ng/ug or <0.1EU/ug.
AA Sequence:

MFPTIPLSRL FDNAMLRAHR LHQLAFDTYQ EFEEAYIPKE QKYSFLQNPQ TSLCFSESIP TPSNREETQQ KSNLELLRIS LLLIQSWLEP VQFLRSVFAN SLVYGASDSN VYDLLKDLEE GIQTLMGRLE DGSPRTGQIF KQTYSKFDTN SHNDDALLKN YGLLYCFRKD MDKVETFLRI VQCRSVEGSC GF

ONLY TO BE USED FOR RESEARCH

NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS

Hope someone can tell me if it's the right stuff..!!

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Couple things.

First- Check out the sponsors section and do some CURRENT research on whats been tested, batchs, etc.

Secondly- DONT GO FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. We have excellent sponsors on here an sometimes even they get bad kits.

Third- If you have to ask an cut an paste off a website if "it is gh" then you need to do more research and learn some before buying or running a product anyway.

Last edited:
Couple things.

First- Check out the sponsors section and do some CURRENT research on whats been tested, batchs, etc.

Secondly- DONT GO FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. We have excellent sponsors on here an sometimes even they get bad kits.

Third- If you have to ask an cut an paste off a website if "it is gh" then you need to do more research and learn some before buying or running a product anyway.

First - Obviously I've checked the sponsers and know how much I can buy for blues, hyges etc etc

Secondly - Yes it's cheap for a Proper Lab. Not an UG lab or a guy in China

Third - I just wanted someone to backup what I already know.

Thanks for your very 'helpful' input. Like I said.. This is not a UG Lab making this. It's coming from within the main science and research park in the UK. I just wanted to double check that this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for before I ordered.

Ordering some blues or whatever from a sponser on here is easy. I'd like to order Pharma Grade tho.

First - Obviously I've checked the sponsers and know how much I can buy for blues, hyges etc etc

Secondly - Yes it's cheap for a Proper Lab. Not an UG lab or a guy in China

Third - I just wanted someone to backup what I already know.

Thanks for your very 'helpful' input. Like I said.. This is not a UG Lab making this. It's coming from within the main science and research park in the UK. I just wanted to double check that this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for before I ordered.

Ordering some blues or whatever from a sponser on here is easy. I'd like to order Pharma Grade tho.

These two things right here then. Dont mean to be a dick but if you know the lab is legit and you know this is the product you want then why the need to ask on the board? :confused:

Ive personally never seen pharm grade cheaper but anythings possible I guess.

These two things right here then. Dont mean to be a dick but if you know the lab is legit and you know this is the product you want then why the need to ask on the board? :confused:

Ive personally never seen pharm grade cheaper but anythings possible I guess.

No worries :) It's been a few years since I've touched any and just need confirmation really. You know what it's like when you haven't looked at things for a while.

It's not cheaper.. Just a bloody good price! :)

Just realised that they're in 100iu vials... As much as I'd love to run 50iu a day I dont think I will lol..!!

Would anyone be able to tell me if I reconstituted the vial, spread it evenly into syringes.. could I freeze them until I'm ready to use them? I was planning on running either 5-10iu per day. I know the Gh will deteroirate too quick for me to mix it up and use it for 20 days.

If I cant freeze it.. then I guess I'm fucked and wont be able to buy it :(

You can't freeze hgh. It has to stored in the fridge after recon. 100iu vials?! That's pretty fucked up that the place you got it from sells them like that.

You can't freeze hgh. It has to stored in the fridge after recon. 100iu vials?! That's pretty fucked up that the place you got it from sells them like that.

I haven't bought it yet.. It's a genuine research lab so I assume when it's being used for research that you use a lot more than a couple ius a day? I'm going to speak to them on Monday and fingers crossed they'll sell it to me in smaller amounts.

I haven't bought it yet.. It's a genuine research lab so I assume when it's being used for research that you use a lot more than a couple ius a day? I'm going to speak to them on Monday and fingers crossed they'll sell it to me in smaller amounts.

Good. Hopefully they can accommodate you and do 10iu vials. Even 20iu vials would work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws