over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH & its Effects on Body Fat/Loose Skin

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I'm not sure how it happened - but I've got a hell of a lot of loose skin on my abs, kinda like a 12-pack, LOL. Could be from having a higher BF level there for so many years (about 14) or maybe because I dropped BF so fast.

I've heard that GH will tighten up this loose skin - any truth to that? I assume that injecting it sub-q throughout the ab area will reduce this? Since I'm doing the 4-week on, 2-week off (cruise), dc type cycle, I'd just do 2iu ED during my 4-week period - any suggestions?

Is Equigen any good? I know - lots of questions!! :)

xcel

same problem here

When i diet down for show, I have heard GH helps, but have not tried it yet, i did find prep-h helps a fair bit, but only temporary solution.

Gh does have a "localized lipolytic" effect - meaning that it will tend to reduce BODYFAT at the injection sites. The docs used to tell people to inject in fat deposits around your middle, etc because of this. However they have now figured out that you get better absorpton throughout your body by doing the old sub-q routine. The problem with your idea I think is that I have never heard of it tightening up loose skin, as opposed to reducing fat. Sounds like your problem is you already lost the fat and now have the skin to get rid of. Maybe gh does this, but I have been on it for about 4 years and have never heard of it tightening up skin.

Also, on Equigen, BigA and MikeS are the Equigen experts. I have done it and whatever people (and the company) say about it not being able to work on a "different species" (us), it does work. Like most gh I can't say its highly anabolic by itself, but it will harden you up and burn fat like crazy. At least that is my experience.

Re: same problem here

eye_candy said:
When i diet down for show, I have heard GH helps, but have not tried it yet, i did find prep-h helps a fair bit, but only temporary solution.
But when I rub prep-h all over, I feel like an "ass" - j/k :D

xcel

Damn straight the Equigen works.
It burned fat as much as any other gh Ive used.
And is cheaper. But you must use it in about 25days,
because its to be reconstituted with STERILE water.
That has an active life of about 3wk+.

gh has the ability to 'youthen' skin, but I dont think that
reaches to tightening alot of loose skin.

MikeS said:
But you must use it in about 25days,
because its to be reconstituted with STERILE water.
That has an active life of about 3wk+.
Doesn't it come in 210iu per vial? At 2iu ED, that = 105 days, 15 weeks! How do you store this, or do you guys really use THAT MUCH?!?!

xcel

why so low

The price it goes for you get "kit" 2100ius cheap you could run 20ius 5on 2 off for 16 weeks or so, sounds like a good plan. Plus at high dose you might get turtle shell gut and fill out lose skin...LOL J/K

Re: why so low

eye_candy said:
The price it goes for you get "kit" 2100ius cheap you could run 20ius 5on 2 off for 16 weeks or so, sounds like a good plan. Plus at high dose you might get turtle shell gut and fill out lose skin...LOL J/K
I was reading about different people's experiences at another board - very informative. One of the mods there (a big brute) started at 2iu and went up to 4iu and had to back down. Others stated similar experiences. So I figure that I'd also start low and take it from there.

xcel

Different people seem to experience different effects from the stuff. I've gone thru 3 vials now, over the last several months. Like MikeS says you pretty much need to use it all within about 3 weeks - Mike has gone to a month with no prob, but I wouldn't suggest going beyond that. We're still not sure exactly why, but you definitely DON'T want to mix it with bacteristatic water - it will fuck it - and you - up. Some people get welts and soreness from the injections, but I've never had any problem. It does sting a little (unlike "regular" gh) when you inject it, but no big deal. I did one vial in a gh "bath" - did the whole thing in two 5 day cycles, separated by 3 days in between. No sides whatsoever, and had some pretty good results. Since I was on AS at the same time its kind of hard to tell which did what, tho. The other two I just spread out over about 3 weeks. Did one of them this way as a sort of short term bridge at the end of an AS cycle, and got pretty good results. I'm personally not sure how different it is from regualr growth, except like MikeS says its cheaper, and you can do some pretty massive doses. It DOES work, in spite of all the "expert' opinion to the contrary.

EQUIGEN

I went up to a month (28 days) but the shots the last 2-3 days
gave me itchy rashes. So its my feeling that after about 25 days it
(because its mixed with sterile water, which has a way shorted lifespan than bacteriostatic) goes bad.

So I did 6 days @ 18iu 4 shots a day. Took about 12 days off and did 6 more days. It burned fat for about 6-8wks after I did the last 6 day blast!

xcel, i was wanting to do the same thing as you. 2 iu per day for probably 4 months. that way i would only have to use 2 kits of serostim. i was wondering if this would be a waste or if i could see some results with it. if it even just helped me stay lean and added a bit of muscle i would be happy with the results. im going to do a show in may and its all bulking unitl then. im off right now for 2 months, i go back on in october 1, then its all out until the show.

Thanks,
Todd

Of course, I've read a ton of threads on GH. The one that recently caught my attention was over at GotFina.com **broken link removed**

They talk a lot about affects of various dosages. Zyg is a very respected Mod on several boards and I really "trust" his judgement, and that's not to say that i don't or won't listen to anyone else :)

xcel

Talking about dosages and sides with gh, I should probably mention that I've been on "regular" gh for about 4 years. So for me it may not have been as big a deal to just jump right in with the Equigen in pretty massive dosages. I know that some guys do need to sort of "taper up" their dosages when they start to avoid sides. The sides most people get with it are sore joints, elbows, etc. and sometimes tingling in their fingers and toes, etc. To my knowledge they are never really serious - nothing that will do you any harm - but if you go up to fast for some people the joint soreness can be pretty bad. I seems like different people react to gh very differently.

xcelbeyond said:

Doesn't it come in 210iu per vial? At 2iu ED, that = 105 days, 15 weeks! How do you store this, or do you guys really use THAT MUCH?!?!

xcel

At 10IU/day, which is an average dose, a vial lasts 21 days which is the average use by time for a vial, so it works out perfect :D

Seriously, 2IU, 4IU, are a waste unless you are a woman. 2IU is a waste in a woman too. I found that with GH the more you use the more results you get. I've gone up to 30IU in the past, but it got pricey.
10IU is what I am happy with. Good results. No sides.
Also, regarding sides, I never got any form any brand (no tingling, sore joints, etc). And I've used Norditropin, Equigen, Genotropin, Humatrope, Somatonorm and the russian stuff. All real too, as most was on script. Never got any sides from any of them. So I might be one of those rare people, as some get really bad joint pains. Try out and see how you feel the sides. If you don't feel them bad or at all, use 10IU/day straight out.

hey Big A i hear what u are saying about 10iu's a day but what if im happy with 6 or 8ius a day. since you guys say its only good for about 3 weeks after mixed how does someone like me stretch it out past that 3 weeks? or is that impossible?

getbig27 said:
hey Big A i hear what u are saying about 10iu's a day but what if im happy with 6 or 8ius a day. since you guys say its only good for about 3 weeks after mixed how does someone like me stretch it out past that 3 weeks? or is that impossible?

Get someone to share it with you. Open the vial and divided the powder in equal amounts and put it in individual vials. Waste some, as even then, it's still cheaper than most other GH's. That's all I can think of now :)

About the post on Gotfina

there was a mention of dextrose as the sugar of choice when using slin and of couse I always use slin with GH. Can anyone give me some foods or liquids with good amounts of dextrose in it that would work well with GH, or is there other forms of sugars even better?

Also, is this Equigen easily obtainable? I'm curious abot trying that brand out.

Re: About the post on Gotfina

canino said:
there was a mention of dextrose as the sugar of choice when using slin and of couse I always use slin with GH. Can anyone give me some foods or liquids with good amounts of dextrose in it that would work well with GH, or is there other forms of sugars even better?

Also, is this Equigen easily obtainable? I'm curious abot trying that brand out.

The carb choice you have with GH, or the amount of carbs are not important with GH like they are with insulin.

There is only one available source for GENUINE Equigen that I still know of. The stuff was discontinued not that long ago, and there's a ton of counterfits now because of that.

Sorry

I guess I meant to say "Can anyone give me some foods or liquids with good amounts of dextrose in it that would work well with Slin, or is there other forms of sugars even better?"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131