over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh lab results

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used gh, stopped got labs and normal gh levels were in range, used gh again, stopped tested again and has done this a lot?

I've heard natural growth hormone isn't effected by synthetic gh use, however logic tells me it may, just like thyroid function is after suppressing it, although thyroid comes back in six weeks . Or testosterone take a long, long time after prolonged synthetic hormone use and sometimes never comes back

I'm on my first run. I did before labs, I did during labs, and in about two months I'll do after labs. I will let you know how it works the first time but can't speak to several rounds of it.

Has anyone used gh, stopped got labs and normal gh levels were in range, used gh again, stopped tested again and has done this a lot?

I've heard natural growth hormone isn't effected by synthetic gh use, however logic tells me it may, just like thyroid function is after suppressing it, although thyroid comes back in six weeks . Or testosterone take a long, long time after prolonged synthetic hormone use and sometimes never comes back
yeah i have been on/off gh over the years and had a test done a couple years ago and my levels where just slightly above max normal levels.

yeah i have been on/off gh over the years and had a test done a couple years ago and my levels where just slightly above max normal levels.
How long since you got lab results, on that blood drawn, has it been since you used GH before that?

I'm on my first run. I did before labs, I did during labs, and in about two months I'll do after labs. I will let you know how it works the first time but can't speak to several rounds of it.
Exactly what lab test are you using to test natural gh levels?

How long since you got lab results, on that blood drawn, has it been since you used GH before th?
How long since you got lab results, on that blood drawn, has it been since you used GH before that?
Also how many GH cycles and for how long try not to make this too complicated but how many GH cycles did you run before you got that blood work and how long was the last time you use GH when you got that blood work? Does that make sense?

Alex Kikel does a video explaining that synthetic does not effect your natural release.

GH does not have a negative feedback loop like Test production.

GH does not have a negative feedback loop like Test production.
it negatively effects insulin sensitivity, but I’ve never seen hard evidence that it blunts natural gh production. So yes, you’re correct

It was an IGF blood test my result was 32,8 nmol and i was off GH about 1year before the blood test.

Well IGF-1 can be correlated to GH output but that isn’t a direct measure of GH output so that isn’t really telling you anything
Yeah as far as I know that's generally how growth hormone levels are read

Moreover, unless there's another specific test that's more effective?

For example about 5 years ago on testosterone replacement my estrogen came back in like the 2000s and I've been doing my Trt protocol for two months prior to this test. I found out that I needed an estrogen sensitive test lc/ms/Ms and my estrogen was in a normal range

Yeah as far as I know that's generally how growth hormone levels are read

Moreover, unless there's another specific test that's more effective?

For example about 5 years ago on testosterone replacement my estrogen came back in like the 2000s and I've been doing my Trt protocol for two months prior to this test. I found out that I needed an estrogen sensitive test lc/ms/Ms and my estrogen was in a normal range
Gh serum test - However, natural gh is released in a pulsatile manor so how you would accurately test natural gh production is beyond me. IGF-1 is not growth hormone. Also, I am unsure why natural gh production is important as an adult. Adult production is minimal as it is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131