over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Look/without GH look

Man what's going on with u ? Seems like all u want to do is argue and fight with people. Too much Adderall? Too much tren? Not enough pussy?
U got a temp ban so u could chill out and come back with a different approach. I don't think u should have got the temp ban but hey just take it and move on. I see you still don't give a fuck so maybe u should go to another board. Problem solved. You can ask questions elsewhere if u don't know how to be a normal functioning board member lol

It seems like some people just get off on pushing other peoples buttons. Get a life dude!

The real tragedy here is that this thread started with a great/legit problem to debate, GH bloat and how to handle it.
I'm going through it right now and would prefer to find information on the subject as opposed to reading someone's on-line hissy fit.

Man what's going on with u ? Seems like all u want to do is argue and fight with people. Too much Adderall? Too much tren? Not enough pussy?
U got a temp ban so u could chill out and come back with a different approach. I don't think u should have got the temp ban but hey just take it and move on. I see you still don't give a fuck so maybe u should go to another board. Problem solved. You can ask questions elsewhere if u don't know how to be a normal functioning board member lol
You got to realize a lot of these newbies are former banned members. Instead of coming back with a better attitude, they come back with the same crappy attitude. Personally I think Newbies should read board rules and learn first, but I also don't want to discourage posting if it's well thought out.

This was a great thread til dude started trippin. I’m bout to start gh for the first time. Thinkin of starting at 3iu before bed and work up to 4-6ius split twice a day. I don’t aromatize at all even on 800mg test. I take .25 adex twice a week and I’m good but I do hold a lil water. I’m about 10-12% bf ( maybe lower). I can’t take diuretics. Any tips on what to do to avoid a lot of water weight from the gh?

This was a great thread til dude started trippin. I’m bout to start gh for the first time. Thinkin of starting at 3iu before bed and work up to 4-6ius split twice a day. I don’t aromatize at all even on 800mg test. I take .25 adex twice a week and I’m good but I do hold a lil water. I’m about 10-12% bf ( maybe lower). I can’t take diuretics. Any tips on what to do to avoid a lot of water weight from the gh?

there are herbal diuretics like xpel..

Never heard of it but will check it out. I deal with prostate issues so anything involving down there I’m extremely careful with. Do u know if it affects prostate or not?

In my experience the only way to shed the water is to lower your dose. Diuretics whether it be OTC dandelion root or RX Lasix - it’s only a temp solution and then eventually your body adjusts to the diuretics and that’s no bueno…

Do you guys also do the 'extreme stretching'?
I'm not as rigorous about it as I used to be, but if I was chasing size I would be doing it.

Yes, I don't do anything with weights but long hard controlled stretch.
I'm not as rigorous about it as I used to be, but if I was chasing size I would be doing it.
So you guys believe the extreme stretching results in more growth?

It sucks to do so if that would be the case I am wondering why not a lot(any?) of the pro's do it.

Maybe @luki7788 you know more about this?

So you guys believe the extreme stretching results in more growth?

It sucks to do so if that would be the case I am wondering why not a lot(any?) of the pro's do it.

Maybe @luki7788 you know more about this?
I think it gives a lot, because the most muscle damage is in the muscle stretching phase - even research shows it

Anyway, just look at most bodybuilders, especially when they train their chest or triceps, biceps, quads or hamstrings - most do not perform the upper phase of the movement, but only 3/4 of a full repetition, the stretch phase is much more important than the contraction phase in my opinion

I think it gives a lot, because the most muscle damage is in the muscle stretching phase - even research shows it

Anyway, just look at most bodybuilders, especially when they train their chest or triceps, biceps, quads or hamstrings - most do not perform the upper phase of the movement, but only 3/4 of a full repetition, the stretch phase is much more important than the contraction phase in my opinion
Thank you for your reply.

I see what you mean, but that is more in the exercise itself. But what about the extreme stretching doggcrapp suggests? So AFTER you have done incline press for example, you stretch for 60 seconds with a DB fly(loaded, so with weights).

Thank you for your reply.

I see what you mean, but that is more in the exercise itself. But what about the extreme stretching doggcrapp suggests? So AFTER you have done incline press for example, you stretch for 60 seconds with a DB fly(loaded, so with weights).
that's exactly what I meant - I just gave an example that stretch position is more important than contraction so extreme stretching should definitely contribute to greater hypertrophy but as @Doitagain wrote it will require additional regeneration

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear