over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH/Metformin/DHEA turns back the clock

You are just unhappy with your life and are projecting your frustrations upon me because I speak truth that is uncomfortable for you to hear.

"The older I get the more I realize I was a sucker working my ass off at all my businesses and investments wasting my youth so I could say that I did it the "right way" while everyone else just coasted, partied and lived it up not giving a shit and then did some shady shit to end up in the same place I am. Half the guys I know and even girls did everything wrong and still ended up as far along as me"

Has it occurred to you that maybe you were just not very smart? Project away. I said nothing that was not true.

Rex.

Wow you pulled a quote from a different thread, haha what a loser.

Okay then, so which way would you prefer for me to shoot down how much smarter you think you are than everyone else?

Would you like me to argue the difference in compliance between a bunch of random people on an Internet forum vs people taking part and being compensated for a medical study?

Or

Would you like me to point out that if you’re willing to dismiss compliance in the study then that entirely negates the findings as people who aren’t using the drug aren’t going to have stomach issues, “obviously”.

I didn’t even dispute anything you said I was pointing out a possible simple explanation, but you didn’t like that because it didn’t fall in line with the idea in your head that you’re simply smarter than all of us right? Sorry we’re not all as smart as you since you know about this study and you must know what is going on with guys bodies better than they do because of it.......

Jesus what a narcissist, go fake some more personal injuries you loser weirdo.

Like I said, get over yourself asshole.

Please, gentleman. The rest of us are really trying to learn and absorb information. Literally no one wants to see this kind of stuff right now. I think I speak for everyone here.

Let's get back to the topic at hand please

what dosage do your guys run metformin?

also what about the increased resting heart rate caused by GH?

"The older I get the more I realize I was a sucker working my ass off at all my businesses and investments wasting my youth so I could say that I did it the "right way" while everyone else just coasted, partied and lived it up not giving a shit and then did some shady shit to end up in the same place I am. Half the guys I know and even girls did everything wrong and still ended up as far along as me"

Rex.

I am older and my experience is not the same as yours.I guess we have hung out with different crowds. I have more then most of them and can't say I did it all right from the start. I have better stories about why I am all beat up, the rest have no reason that they can see for their problems and just complain. And seem more unhappy in general.

I cant use METFORMIN. It gives me the worst stomach issues I have ever experienced.

I jumped on the metformin bandwagon at full dosage of 1,000mg 2x per day.

Gastrointestinal issues were insane. Dropped it to once per day (night administration). Morning coffee... 30 min cardio... Bathroom. Purge.

After about three weeks the sides completely subsided.

what did you find was the best way to use it?

During bulk and lean phases?
I use it year-round. Don't need it on vlcd though. In prep I only use it when there will be enough carbs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m not sure I’d use gh with anything above a trt dose again. Too risky given the study where the combo of AAS and HGH showed much worse effects compared to AAS alone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12868044/

interesting,. i tend to spend most of the year as of lately on just 150mg test weekly and 4iu of GH whenever i remember to take it which is usually 4 times week or so.

so given this study, would you blast every once in awhile and during those blasts, drop the GH? this obviously goes against what's normally done from a results perspective, but for health purposes seems like a good approach.

I’m not sure I’d use gh with anything above a trt dose again. Too risky given the study where the combo of AAS and HGH showed much worse effects compared to AAS alone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12868044/
It's an observational study (i.e. no random treatment assignment) with a grand total of 4 participants in the GH group... To draw any conclusions from it about the effects of GH on the heart would be foolish

Metformin Studies

Metformin has a lot of studies about improving longevity but it does strip B12 and other nutrients from the body.

I use it and epitalon who is to say they both wont help. We are getting closer to living longer than current life expectancy. If I can live to 100 and still move around I'll do it.

It's an observational study (i.e. no random treatment assignment) with a grand total of 4 participants in the GH group... To draw any conclusions from it about the effects of GH on the heart would be foolish

Of course but it can’t simply be dismissed when 4/4 had these deleterious effects. It’s still something that needs to be thought about at least.

Metformin has a lot of studies about improving longevity but it does strip B12 and other nutrients from the body.

I use it and epitalon who is to say they both wont help. We are getting closer to living longer than current life expectancy. If I can live to 100 and still move around I'll do it.

Any thoughts on Epitalon?

interesting,. i tend to spend most of the year as of lately on just 150mg test weekly and 4iu of GH whenever i remember to take it which is usually 4 times week or so.

so given this study, would you blast every once in awhile and during those blasts, drop the GH? this obviously goes against what's normally done from a results perspective, but for health purposes seems like a good approach.

Not sure. On the bright side, there seemed to be a wash out period once the GH was discontinued although it took some time.

I've been wondering if anyone has used metformin or berberine that already has hypoglycemia. It seems it may be counterintuitive. I like the idea of the life extension possibilities but my logic is that it would only exacerbate an already low circulating blood sugar.

The research on life extension due to these compounds seem new so I don't believe there are any relevant studies on the effect on those with this condition. I'll continue to steer clear unless anyone has experience or knowledge but it would be great to have less roller coaster issues even when eating all complex carbs.
Id love for the smarties to dive into an answer on this one, being hypoglycemic or reactive hypoglycemic as @Stewie has explained to me, is basically what i have, im not sure if met or berb would be a good call?

Another thought:

Take gh to help raise the bs especially in the a.m. and met at night or thru the day.... Might work?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm still shocked a high dose of HGH helped regenerate the thymus and reverse biological aging (in a small sample size but still). I would have assumed the increase in resting heart rate would have been a bad thing long term.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131