over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH, MGF, SLIN, IGF TIMING CONFUSION

Right you'll need to bear with me on this one but if i remember correct MGF is actually a type of IGF (or something like that)

And that the IGF raise caused by GH use is the MGF type hence why GH and IGF work well together !

Was something along those lines maybe the more clued up bros can explain

PB

I learnt allot from your post thank you. Could you please if possible explain futher. So we will not have to wait for someone more clued up to come along. Then we can all get huge faster, thanks in advance.

ah ok bro that makes sense. you do pro/carbs together after the log or do you seperate carbs and pro PWO? sounds like all together.

Dont think it really matters as long as you get at least 10g carbs/iu along with 5g synthepure/iu. Then a good clean high pro, high carb, low fat meal 1 hour later, 2 hours later back to normal eating.

I learnt allot from your post thank you. Could you please if possible explain futher. So we will not have to wait for someone more clued up to come along. Then we can all get huge faster, thanks in advance.

in some of your posts you come across as as smart ass, lol I love it :p

What i'd really like to get the to bottom line on is GH/Slin timing. Seems so contraversal. First I hear that slin must be taken 20min after GH or it can be very damaging to your body, but then very knowledgeable bro's like DatBru say they can be taken at same time pwo. In gavin's article he wrote the reason why they were dangerous to take at the same time. I gotta look that shit up again.

Here's what I did last time. Only 3x per week did
12iu's GH im pwo
then 20min later 30mcg igf
then 10mi later 10iu slin(humalog) and immedialy slammed 100g waxy maize and 70g CFM whey. Then one hour later I had 50carbs from something like rice or potato's(starchy) and 10oz meat. NO fat. Then 2.5hrs later I went back to normal eating.

If I was not going to use IGF would this be ok?

GH im pwo
then 20min later 10iu slin(humalog) and immedialy slammed 100g waxy maize and 70g CFM whey. Then one hour later I had 50carbs from something like rice or potato's(starchy) and 10oz meat. NO fat.

Then 2.5hrs later I went back to normal eating.??

The time between the GH and slin is what confuses me.

Its to give the body time to convert HGH to IGF.

Thinking to myself, why so many peptides and slin at the same time?

I would do pegMGF/IFG/slin, then another run GH/slin. IMO, just too many things. Unless someone can point a real benefit it is a waste...

fourthgen, I haven't seen anything on slin and GH as far as timing and some scientific backing. One of the newer more popular protocols is to pin at the same time IM - say 10/10.

It really depends on your protocol. If you're pinning GH pw only, then I would pin at the same time. If you're pinning GH 2-3x/day, then I would go with Hum-R and do the same. In that case sub-q.

If I was not going to use IGF would this be ok?

GH im pwo
then 20min later 10iu slin(humalog) and immedialy slammed 100g waxy maize and 70g CFM whey. Then one hour later I had 50carbs from something like rice or potato's(starchy) and 10oz meat. NO fat.

Then 2.5hrs later I went back to normal eating.??

The time between the GH and slin is what confuses me.

Thats what I plan to do next time but wanna hear more feedback about if taking the gh/slin at same time is better or waitng 20min is better. Im leaving out the igf cuz I didnt notice a whole lot from it.

Wish i could tried finding info but can't think it may of been on GK's site by Badham or Max maybe before it went down.

I feel all 3 are effective whichever method you admin them PWO but its just MGF/PegMGF i'm unsure on.

Do know a few UK guys that shoot GH/IGF/Insulin all together (seperate pins but at same time) PWO then have thier shake results IMO appear no different !

PB

What were the results like cause if thats what your buddy was doing before the British. Please let us know, sorry mate did not know it was you with my lats post. Good to see you on here, stay around and we can get a good thread going in here about peptides.

Respect

What were the results like cause if thats what your buddy was doing before the British. Please let us know, sorry mate did not know it was you with my lats post. Good to see you on here, stay around and we can get a good thread going in here about peptides.

Respect

More of an off season method !

But have two good friends who have done a few show recently who have tried various methods of using GH, IGF and Insulin all in the final stages including deplete and load so will let you know once they have let me know there thoughts.

PB

Nice one mate, your buddy looked awesome. Crazy biecep peak and condition. Overall nice flowing package.

I used the day before I worked out and shot IM.

Not at all Bro.

Yes and recived some local growth I know this to be true because I used it to heal from sugery and only on one side of my body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131