over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH MK677 combo

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can't find much in regards to GH MK677 combo. Really would just like to hear what people think about the idea of running both together, if running GH at 5-6IU EOD and 7-12.5mg MK677 on off days from GH?

Simply doing GH EOD to keep blood sugar down along with not having to deal with insulin sensitivity issues.

Any feedback would be appreciated on experience or thoughts. Only real feedback I've heard is from S2H from podcasts who says don't run the two together, which was a good while ago, so his thoughts on the matter could have changed.

I can't find much in regards to GH MK677 combo. Really would just like to hear what people think about the idea of running both together, if running GH at 5-6IU EOD and 7-12.5mg MK677 on off days from GH?

Simply doing GH EOD to keep blood sugar down along with not having to deal with insulin sensitivity issues.

Any feedback would be appreciated on experience or thoughts. Only real feedback I've heard is from S2H from podcasts who says don't run the two together, which was a good while ago, so his thoughts on the matter could have changed.
Turtle funny people running them both together before. However you want to talk to about this situation is Rambo Stallone that man is full of knowledge when it comes to the stuff..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't give much heed to what he thinks about it--trust me. When people spit out recommendations without anything to back them up, I would be very leary of taking such advice.

I think it's a great combo, especially when trying to build muscle tissue. People do it all the time with great results, so it speaks for itself. It saves the person money, stops IGF-1 induced negative feedback from shutting down endogenous growth hormone production, ensures that the body has elevated levels of all the different GH isoforms, and provides a constant supply of GH throughout the day (compared to exo. GH, which only keeps GH blood levels elevated for roughly 8 hours).

MK-677 also has its own unique set of benefits, such as appetite stimulation and greater increases in muscle fullness when compared to exo. GH on an iu to iu basis.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give much heed to what he thinks about it--trust me.

I think it's a great combo.
Hey Brother nice to see a legend Like You on the boards. If you don't mind me picking your brain is there any way you could tell me how igf 1 lr3 could effect someone with predisposed type 2 diabetes for someone with diabetes? Thank you..

Combining them is the best of both worlds. 3iu GH AM, 25mg MK677 prebed. You'll feel like you're on 8-10iu.

Whoever said don't combine them has no clue what they are talking about. It makes sense to combine exogenous HGH and HGH secretagogues and we have been doing it very successfully for years now!

I wouldn't give much heed to what he thinks about it--trust me. When people spit out recommendations without anything to back them up, I would be very leary of taking such advice.

I think it's a great combo, especially when trying to build muscle tissue. People do it all the time with great results, so it speaks for itself. It saves the person money, stops IGF-1 induced negative feedback from shutting down endogenous growth hormone production, ensures that the body has elevated levels of all the different GH isoforms, and provides a constant supply of GH throughout the day (compared to exo. GH, which only keeps GH blood levels elevated for roughly 8 hours).

MK-677 also has its own unique set of benefits, such as appetite stimulation and greater increases in muscle fullness when compared to exo. GH on an iu to iu basis.

Thanks chiming in Mike. Was hoping to get your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed its a great combo but start low and build up...the water retention can be crippling for some people and blow up BP fast

Combining them is the best of both worlds. 3iu GH AM, 25mg MK677 prebed. You'll feel like you're on 8-10iu.

Whoever said don't combine them has no clue what they are talking about. It makes sense to combine exogenous HGH and HGH secretagogues and we have been doing it very successfully for years now!
Hey Brother was talking about you this morning and a good way believe me. I was wondering if maybe you could answer to questions for me? First one is can igf 1 lr3 have any negative or positive effects on someone who is predisposed to type 2 diabetes or someone who does have diabetes already? The second question was does TB 500 always hurt the muscle that it is injected into? Also have you ever heard of that being used for hair growth because I didn't? I thought I read something about BCP 157 hopping with hair growth? Thank you Rambo I don't mean to bombard you with questions but I know you are the man who can answer them properly thank you brother..

You saying run them together daily?

Hey Brother was talking about you this morning and a good way believe me. I was wondering if maybe you could answer to questions for me? First one is can igf 1 lr3 have any negative or positive effects on someone who is predisposed to type 2 diabetes or someone who does have diabetes already? The second question was does TB 500 always hurt the muscle that it is injected into? Also have you ever heard of that being used for hair growth because I didn't? I thought I read something about BCP 157 hopping with hair growth? Thank you Rambo I don't mean to bombard you with questions but I know you are the man who can answer them properly thank you brother..

Hey bro, lol I hope it was good 😁

Igf1 lr3 increases insulin sensitivity brother, it was actually researched as a aid for type 2 diabetics. I would say this would affect that type of person you speak of positively for those reasons.

I don't understand your question about TB500. It's a recovery drug, it doesn't hurt muscle. I assume that was a typo? If you meant heal, no it goes systematic. Not sure about hair growth but I know guys have been experimenting with various growth factors for that. Hairloss is genetic, some may benefit from growth factors for it but there is nothing I've seen that suggest it works.

Hey bro, lol I hope it was good 😁

Igf1 lr3 increases insulin sensitivity brother, it was actually researched as a aid for type 2 diabetics. I would say this would affect that type of person you speak of positively for those reasons.

I don't understand your question about TB500. It's a recovery drug, it doesn't hurt muscle. I assume that was a typo? If you meant heal, no it goes systematic. Not sure about hair growth but I know guys have been experimenting with various growth factors for that. Hairloss is genetic, some may benefit from growth factors for it but there is nothing I've seen that suggest it works.
Thank you for that information on the igf and thanks only brother I greatly appreciate that. There was a guy who started a thread I believe it was on pm morning was saying that he is taken tb500 for hair growth and that it hurts real bad when he injects I copy and paste it what he told me so you can see.

I got my hands on a few 5mg vials.

This would be my 2nd week. I will do 2 doses of 2.5mg per week.

Did get some mood changes especially irritability.
Sexually nothing, including libido.

In fact, semen production way down, to almost no semen at all. Nearly got a heart attack.😱

Muscle aches still present. remember I don't gym at all.

For the record, I weigh 85kg. 1.8m.

TB500 doesn't give you a smell or a taste in your mouth - So I don't know at all if its the real thing, or dosage too low, or just not working with me.

Way to soon to report on hair growth,

Also presser from musclechemistry was actually asking me about the effects of igf and diabetes would you mind if I shared the post you just sent to me on there I want to get your permission before I just go ahead and do that? Thank you for always answering my questions brother you are the man when it comes to peptides.

Well I got you here I want to ask you about a carrier called MIGLYOL, it is supposedly a very thin and better than Eo. I was wondering if you have ever used it or heard anything about it I was going to pick some up and see what the highest mg I could get some test e at without feeling like I got kicked in the ass by ahorse..lol..

Yea I saw that. Here's my take, he doesn't know what he's talking about or what he's using.

Genotec uses miglyol and I've used his gear plenty time. Smooth and thin. I prefer MCT oil personally.

Yes you can share my response brother, that is fine. Thanks for being thoughtful and asking!

Yea I saw that. Here's my take, he doesn't know what he's talking about or what he's using.

Genotec uses miglyol and I've used his gear plenty time. Smooth and thin. I prefer MCT oil personally.

Yes you can share my response brother, that is fine. Thanks for being thoughtful and asking!
I like MCT aswell, however I read somewhere that MIGLYOL is kind of like EO and can make gear hold at much higher mgs. do you believe that or do you think that's a bunch of horseshit? Reason I'm asking is my ultimate goal was to try to make a personal size bottle of test enanthate as close to 500mg as possible without feeling like a horse kicked you in the ass.

How long would one keep a mk677 cycle going for? would you continue to run the mk after you have stopped hgh our would it be better to just come of it all?

Hey Brother nice to see a legend Like You on the boards. If you don't mind me picking your brain is there any way you could tell me how igf 1 lr3 could effect someone with predisposed type 2 diabetes for someone with diabetes? Thank you..

At lower doses IGF-1 can be helpful, but when IGF-1 levels get too high they adversely affect insulin sensitivity. This is one of the reason why guys who use high-dose growth hormone develop insulin resistance. There was a thread about this here once...and not everyone agreed with this...until I posted research showing this to be the case.

As far as the LR3 variant is concerned, it hasn't been researched nearly as much as IGF-1. I am guessing that LR3 may act similarly at higher doses, but at what point that might occur, I couldn't say. It is a different drug, so there could be significant differences in terms of how it affect glucose metabolism at various doses.

I was running both but dieting was just to hard to manage with the hunger from the mk.

Another question for you fellas, would you rather do 3IU daily or 6IU EOD pre-workout, if size is the goal, not fat loss.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner