over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH MORE OR LESS

gearheadz

Registered
OKAY I am sure I will get "what the hell r u doing" then. I have been doing gh at 4iu's a day. I have read you need to be over 6 at least but my sides r bad. I have been doing 4 and want to go up is it neccesary and why? What I mean is is more going to be better as far as muscle gain. I have never been to sure on this since I started the gh.

Last edited:
OKAY I am sure I will get "what the hell r u doing" then. I have been doing gh at 4iu's a day. I have read you need to be over 6 at least but my sides r bad. I have been doing 4 and want to go up is it neccesary and why? What I mean is is more going to be better as far as muscle gain. I have never been to sure on this since I started the gh.

How long have you been using it? Yes the sides for some people can be pretty bad. 4iu's is fine for fat loss but if you want to start seeing more mass higher doses are in order. I run 10iu's ed and my hands are always numb and swollen like sausages. For me it's bearable and well worth it.

How long have you been using it? Yes the sides for some people can be pretty bad. 4iu's is fine for fat loss but if you want to start seeing more mass higher doses are in order. I run 10iu's ed and my hands are always numb and swollen like sausages. For me it's bearable and well worth it.

Ok I have been doing it for a total of 5 months but everytime I go up my sausage link fingers go into affect. Now with the higher dosage can u expect more size and should I do arimidex ed to counteract the water retention from gh or is there something better?

I had lot's of numbiness and I wake on the night with pain, don't get it over 4 IU either...

But switched it too eod and things getting better,,,

Now I doo 8-10 IU PW 3-4 times week, and nearly any pain)

And also working on 20-30 IU ewery 2 week + 8-10 PW but us't started with that. Hope too see good result)

Scorpio,
I'm at 4ius and thinking of doubling that for mass. So far at 4, I am just getting fat loss like you mentioned. Have you really seen mass gains at 10iu's ?

Thanks bud,
Mike

I saw crazy mass gains at 20iu, with 20iu slin.

So crazy I had to stop, as the extra weight was making me feel like crap.

More is better, no doubt, but if you get sides then, you are limited by that.

One thing I have found, and so have others, many others, is that when you add an equal amount of slin to your GH shot, and shoot it IM.

The gains get much, much better, and the sides go away.

Everyone who I've had try this, has found it to be successful.

As far as muscle is concerned is more GH better and will arimidex or aromasin help out with the sides as scorpio talked bout?

I saw crazy mass gains at 20iu, with 20iu slin.

So crazy I had to stop, as the extra weight was making me feel like crap.

More is better, no doubt, but if you get sides then, you are limited by that.

One thing I have found, and so have others, many others, is that when you add an equal amount of slin to your GH shot, and shoot it IM.

The gains get much, much better, and the sides go away.

Everyone who I've had try this, has found it to be successful.

I've read few people claiming the above. But I haven't seen anyone of the pros jump on the idea. Anyone?

Do you should site specifice and are you after site specific growth or just IM, like glutes.

Thanks.

I've read few people claiming the above. But I haven't seen anyone of the pros jump on the idea. Anyone?

Do you should site specifice and are you after site specific growth or just IM, like glutes.

Thanks.

What do you mean you have not seen the Pro's jump on it?

I know many Pro's are on way over 20iu per day.

I shoot it site specific, and get significant site enhancement from it, in a pretty short space of time, give it a try.

What do you mean you have not seen the Pro's jump on it?

I mean pros on this site, BigA, Phil, and others. It would also be interetesting to see what Grunt and Gavin think about it.

I'm referring to shooting GH/slin together, IM, for site enhancement.

No offense to anyone on this site, as they seem pretty switched on, but I know a few pros, and top level BB'ers in the UK; and most do not have a clue when it comes to AAS, and other drugs.

When I hear their logic behind the cycles, I have to bite my lip not to laugh, some do listen to good advice, and do well because of it, some don't.

I always wonder how good they could be if they used the gear properly.

In regards to your point though, I am sure there are many who do know about it, and use it, but if I were a competitive BB'er, I certainly would not be talking about it, and giving my opposition an advantage.

As far as muscle is concerned is more GH better and will arimidex or aromasin help out with the sides as scorpio talked bout?

No. These are aromatase inhibitors that limit the conversion of androgen to estrogens by the aromatase enzyme in adipocytes (fat cells).

My personal opinion (and yes, I've tried this, too) is that GH is VASTLY over-rated as a bodybuilding hormone. Then when I see the sides people seem willing to tolerate - sleep apnea, carpal tunnel, numbness, water retention - and on and on and on, I just shake my head in amazement.

How many of the people doing this have even a decent chance of competing above the local level? Few. How many do all this just to look good or be bigger (whatever those terms may mean)? Most.

Amazing.

No. These are aromatase inhibitors that limit the conversion of androgen to estrogens by the aromatase enzyme in adipocytes (fat cells).

My personal opinion (and yes, I've tried this, too) is that GH is VASTLY over-rated as a bodybuilding hormone. Then when I see the sides people seem willing to tolerate - sleep apnea, carpal tunnel, numbness, water retention - and on and on and on, I just shake my head in amazement.

How many of the people doing this have even a decent chance of competing above the local level? Few. How many do all this just to look good or be bigger (whatever those terms may mean)? Most.

Amazing.

All I will say is this - I'm taking 15iu PWO 3x/week - last week I added 50mcg igf-1 to the mix - outside of some slight stiffness in the fingers which isn't every day I have had no sides like CTS or water retention - what has happened is that I've gained weight, added muscle size and hardness and gotten wood so much more

Amazing.

Very well said my man. I thought this was about feeling good and looking good, not nasty life altering side effects. Maybe its true, you get wiser as you get older?

For mass generally more HGH is better. Where the benefits outweigh the sides/pocketbook is a individual issue. As for bumping up to 6+ iu's add 0.5iu's per week until you hit your goal. This will help minimize sides.

Very well said my man. I thought this was about feeling good and looking good, not nasty life altering side effects. Maybe its true, you get wiser as you get older?

Now lets wait a second....its not all sides, I am 54 and taking 8ius GH per day (twice per day, one PWO). I have blown up like no one in my gym can believe and it appears all muscle (more cut than ever). I have some of the sides, but managable and well worth it. My abs are also cut like never before since I have been using GH and Test basically. I hope to compete next Spring in Over 40s.

Just wanted to point out that there are several positive aspects regarding GH. I also have energy for killer workouts than ever before......super feeling of well being.......maybe it is just at over 50 or something that one REALLY needs the GH for reguvination???

Mike

Now lets wait a second....its not all sides, I am 54 and taking 8ius GH per day (twice per day, one PWO). I have blown up like no one in my gym can believe and it appears all muscle (more cut than ever). I have some of the sides, but managable and well worth it. My abs are also cut like never before since I have been using GH and Test basically. I hope to compete next Spring in Over 40s.

Just wanted to point out that there are several positive aspects regarding GH. I also have energy for killer workouts than ever before......super feeling of well being.......maybe it is just at over 50 or something that one REALLY needs the GH for reguvination???

Mike

Mike I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm talking about the guy who is using 3 grams of gear a week and 20 iu HGH per day and will never see a bodybuilding stage or any other competitive arena. The same guy complaining about no sex drive, acne, gyno, and "I'm too lethargic to work out"...I'm talking about ABUSE and NOT proper use. You reach a cross road where negatives begin to outway the positives and you should put your health and future in perspective and ask yourself if its really worth it.

I am a HUGE beleiver in TRT/HGH therapy myself. I'm prescribed pretty small amounts myself but over time I have seen great gains in muscle and just my general health. I'm much more energetic and full of life.

Mike I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm talking about the guy who is using 3 grams of gear a week and 20 iu HGH per day and will never see a bodybuilding stage or any other competitive arena. The same guy complaining about no sex drive, acne, gyno, and "I'm too lethargic to work out"...I'm talking about ABUSE and NOT proper use. You reach a cross road where negatives begin to outway the positives and you should put your health and future in perspective and ask yourself if its really worth it.

I am a HUGE beleiver in TRT/HGH therapy myself. I'm prescribed pretty small amounts myself but over time I have seen great gains in muscle and just my general health. I'm much more energetic and full of life.

hey Bro!
yeh, I misunderstood. Now I agree! I have several buds at the gym that are around 290# and do pretty much as you described as far as dosages BUT never plan on competing. They are always complaining of sides and are only in mid 20's. I would think that if one if going through all that they might as well compete? But I guess all they want is to look HUGE. Each to their own, I suppose...

And yeh, for TRT/HGH I am amazed what these do. I FULLY BELIEVE that I would never be where I am now without them. Also a cool change in the collegen/elasticity in my skin is starting to occur after 4 months on. Seems to be taking my skin tone back quite a few years....very cool!@

Thanks Bro for correcting me!

Mike

hey Bro!
yeh, I misunderstood. Now I agree! I have several buds at the gym that are around 290# and do pretty much as you described as far as dosages BUT never plan on competing. They are always complaining of sides and are only in mid 20's. I would think that if one if going through all that they might as well compete? But I guess all they want is to look HUGE. Each to their own, I suppose...

And yeh, for TRT/HGH I am amazed what these do. I FULLY BELIEVE that I would never be where I am now without them. Also a cool change in the collegen/elasticity in my skin is starting to occur after 4 months on. Seems to be taking my skin tone back quite a few years....very cool!@

Thanks Bro for correcting me!

Mike

I know what your saying about the skin tone! I've been on a doctor prescribed TRT for about a year now and HGH for about 4-6months. My skin looks better now then it did 5 years ago. Tighter, and firmer. I had a scar on my right cheek that has even approved in appearance. My mental and physical health have dramatically improved. The fountain of youth? Perhaps?!

Mike are you running the 8iu daily or just workout days?

I know what your saying about the skin tone! I've been on a doctor prescribed TRT for about a year now and HGH for about 4-6months. My skin looks better now then it did 5 years ago. Tighter, and firmer. I had a scar on my right cheek that has even approved in appearance. My mental and physical health have dramatically improved. The fountain of youth? Perhaps?!

Mike are you running the 8iu daily or just workout days?

Bro, I'm running it every day. Trying to get mass along with slight cutting. I'm also doing subq in the early morning and IM PWO. I have 2 more months supply. Will be interesting to see what changes occur. I'm also doing around 900mg Test Enan/week.
The skin around my biceps and triceps and pecs/abs is really tightening up and look like it did over 10 years ago....kinda cool, man

Mike

I keep reading that it would be ok to skip Sundays (non workout day). Do you know if that is true? Could save some GH for late in the cycle....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131