GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters

jp2007

Registered
Do you feel GH, if it's legit and good quality.. Is a cost-effective muscle builder or just a great fat burner?

If you believe it's a muscle builder, at what dose does that take place?
If you believe it's a fat burner, at what dose do you find optimal?

Also, I mean lean muscle mass not just a water swollen muscle.

I see it as an AAS enhancer.

I have heard this in the past as well, could you explain? I have heard that your AAS dosage supports how much GH your body can handle type of deal.

I have heard this in the past as well, could you explain? I have heard that your AAS dosage supports how much GH your body can handle type of deal.

I have used GH by itself, and it was good for recovery and fat loss.
AAS by itself has obviously helped me increase muscle mass and burn bodyfat, but I don't think I am a very good responder. Definitely average or less than average.

When I combined the two, gains and fat loss were off the charts. It was like my first cycle all over again. Now I feel that it is not even worth running AAS without GH.

I have read that your AAS dosage should be dependent on the amount of GH you use. I don't know the details of that, I just run my usual AAS doses and add GH at 10iu and the gains are great.

Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the Emperor

This review examines the evidence that growth hormone has metabolic effects in adult human beings. The conclusion is that growth hormone does indeed have powerful effects on fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and in particular promotes the metabolic use of adipose tissue triacylglycerol. However, there is no proof that net protein retention is promoted in adults, except possibly of connective tissue. The overexaggeration of the effects of growth hormone in muscle building is effectively promoting its abuse and thereby encouraging athletes and elderly men to expose themselves to increased risk of disease for little benefit.

Increased muscle mass=Increased metabolism=Increased fat burning, I like it for both

It depends on the brand. Some are dosed stronger than others.

In general, anything 4iu an above will promote both fat loss and muscle gain.

Less, and you are talking about fat loss and longevity benefits.

All of this is enhanced when combined with other hormones.

Steroids with gh is like steroids on steroids. Im having a real good cruise on 4 iu riptropin and 250 test e. Holding weight, getting stronger and keep seeing new details in my arms and legs. I don't think I'll blast for at least 4 months or longer if i can eek our a bit more strength.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

AAS by itself has obviously helped me increase muscle mass and burn bodyfat, but I don't think I am a very good responder. Definitely average or less than average.

When I combined the two, gains and fat loss were off the charts. It was like my first cycle all over again. Now I feel that it is not even worth running AAS without GH.

I have read that your AAS dosage should be dependent on the amount of GH you use. I don't know the details of that, I just run my usual AAS doses and add GH at 10iu and the gains are great.

Same here --- aas/hgh together have gotten me into the best shape I have been in since I was in my early 20's - 35 now

BF has dropped 5.2% in 100 days with hgh and aas and I have lost 3lbs

I havent used enough for long enough to commit on the muscle building part :( . I did see some nice fatloss though

Increased muscle mass=Increased metabolism=Increased fat burning, I like it for both

Agreed, This is the logical physiological progression.

this is my first time taking hgh so i can only speak from my exp thus far but at 4iu a day plus 50mg anadrol a day and 300mg equipoise a wk my bf dropped from 10.2% to 7.7% in one month while at the same time lean mass has went up 4pounds so it definately made a believer outa me:love:

I know GH releases more IGF in the body, but I am curious to know the difference in someones IGF levels between 5iu and 10iu.. There has to be a point of diminishing returns where the only difference between XXius and XXius is more water retention and side effects.

Sounds magical. Whats your take on the effects on GH and larger waists?

Sounds magical. Whats your take on the effects on GH and larger waists?

My waist has only shrunk since using GH. It's excess carbs while using lots of slin that give you the ninja turtle belly. It's visceral fat that is very tough to get rid of once you have it.

I know GH releases more IGF in the body, but I am curious to know the difference in someones IGF levels between 5iu and 10iu.. There has to be a point of diminishing returns where the only difference between XXius and XXius is more water retention and side effects.

My understanding (not experience, as I've never been over 10iu) is that this point of diminishing returns is most likely well beyond what most people can afford to use...

10iu's is fairly common practice, and 20-30 is not unheard of. With so many people using multiple kits/month it's pretty safe to assume that there’s a benefit beyond bragging rights as to who spends the most money.

Thats why running peps and gh in conjuction works so well. You have localize igf produce within muscle tissue from peps and then you have circulating igf from the exogenous gh.

Can anyone elaborate on this theory?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity