over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH: Muscle builder or fat burner

GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters
How exactly does GH make you lose fat? Does it force the body to use energy from existing fat stores?

How exactly does GH make you lose fat? Does it force the body to use energy from existing fat stores?

I think I read a post by jm425 saying that gh forces fat cells to release glucose into the blood stream for energy.

As for the initial question, 4 months of mexi's got me looking better than I have ever looked since I started using enhancement chemicals. My delts started to cap out of nowhere and vascularity increased significantly. So i'd say it burns fat and builds muscle in conjunction with aas at the same time.

Fat loss, best brand

I think I read a post by jm425 saying that gh forces fat cells to release glucose into the blood stream for energy.

As for the initial question, 4 months of mexi's got me looking better than I have ever looked since I started using enhancement chemicals. My delts started to cap out of nowhere and vascularity increased significantly. So i'd say it burns fat and builds muscle in conjunction with aas at the same time.

Not the first I have heard of Mexi GH not causing bloat . Users report shredding quickly. Why is this?
Strength of GH?
Filler theory?
Quality?
Or is it just different depending on who is using it?

Not to derail the thread, but since fatloss is one of the questions in hand. Also what other brand/sponsors seem to have GH support larger amounts of fat loss vs other brands. I bloat easily on GH but only tried a sponsor and RIPS. Always curious if there are some that respond differently to other sponsors/ brands based on how it affects their appearance.

Not the first I have heard of Mexi GH not causing bloat . Users report shredding quickly. Why is this?
Strength of GH?
Filler theory?
Quality?
Or is it just different depending on who is using it?

Not to derail the thread, but since fatloss is one of the questions in hand. Also what other brand/sponsors seem to have GH support larger amounts of fat loss vs other brands. I bloat easily on GH but only tried a sponsor and RIPS. Always curious if there are some that respond differently to other sponsors/ brands based on how it affects their appearance.
doesnt bloat have to do with electrolyte balance in the body? Those that do not watch their diets and eat high sodium will tend to bloat, since the steroids they are on retain sodium very well. I notice when I ran steroids above TRT doses I needed to eat very very little sodium or otherwise I would gain water and "smooth" out quickly.

I notice that if I go a little overboard on the carbs I start to bloat also. If I limit my carbs to pre/intra/post only I seem to stay pretty dry the rest of the day, giving me an appearence of being leaner than I really am.

This is an awesome thread. Any one have any brands they prefer that aren't HG?

This is an awesome thread. Any one have any brands they prefer that aren't HG?

Almost a month into rips and I am loving it. I am eating like a normal person does and its great. I get my protein in but whatever else I want I eat also, fast-food/ice-cream/pb&j sandwiches. And it all seems to just go to the muscle so to speak giving a fuller look. A little water gain but no visible fat gain so far.

Wish I could afford to run these forever!

Almost a month into rips and I am loving it. I am eating like a normal person does and its great. I get my protein in but whatever else I want I eat also, fast-food/ice-cream/pb&j sandwiches. And it all seems to just go to the muscle so to speak giving a fuller look. A little water gain but no visible fat gain so far.

Wish I could afford to run these forever!

How many iu?

Opinions on running Clen with a GH,test, tren stack?? Help get a little more lean for summer? Or think its a waste.

Opinions on running Clen with a GH,test, tren stack?? Help get a little more lean for summer? Or think its a waste.

Will be very effective and get you shredded without too much cardio if diet spot on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I think my guy has rips. So I will go with those at 4 iu a day when I get some money.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws