GH: Muscle builder or fat burner

GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters
GH

Just came off of 6 months of Saizen, I was only using 2 IU a day 5 on 2 off. Was not using for either muscle gain or fat loss but did notice that fat just fell off.

While there has much dispute over the use of GH for recuperation, I was using while healing from 2 herniated disks. Even though I can't prove the GH was the cause, I have recovered fully without having to undergo surgery. At the same time I was able to add back some muscle lost during the recovery.

Some background, I am 54 yrs old and been training for over 30 years. Can't believe the number of people who have started telling me how young I look.

Just came off of 6 months of Saizen, I was only using 2 IU a day 5 on 2 off. Was not using for either muscle gain or fat loss but did notice that fat just fell off.

While there has much dispute over the use of GH for recuperation, I was using while healing from 2 herniated disks. Even though I can't prove the GH was the cause, I have recovered fully without having to undergo surgery. At the same time I was able to add back some muscle lost during the recovery.

Some background, I am 54 yrs old and been training for over 30 years. Can't believe the number of people who have started telling me how young I look.

I have a friend that swears gh has helped his back heal and help with the any pain he still has from having 2 metal rods in his back now!

So how soon does it take the GH to take effect? when do you start to notice massive fat loss??

So how soon does it take the GH to take effect? when do you start to notice massive fat loss??

Totally depends on diet and dose

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I just increased from 2-4ius/day of china blue top. I am also using igf @ 40pwo with 10 iu's humalog pwo on arm days to increase arm size. I will be running this for the next 3 months. I have always ran gh for fatloss but now I want to grow! My question is what test dose is needed to accelerate growth with this stack? Now I'm running 250mg/wk of test e and 100mg/eod of npp. Gonna run npp for the whole 3 months. I have plenty of test prop and test e But I am in my 40s. I want to stay as low on the test as possible and use just enough to keep levels stable but grow also. Should I add prop or increase the test e or leave it at 250mg? And If so how much? Also after three months I will go back to hrt dose of 100mg cyp/ week and back to 2ius/day of gh. Thoughts?

I just increased from 2-4ius/day of china blue top. I am also using igf @ 40pwo with 10 iu's humalog pwo on arm days to increase arm size. I will be running this for the next 3 months. I have always ran gh for fatloss but now I want to grow! My question is what test dose is needed to accelerate growth with this stack? Now I'm running 250mg/wk of test e and 100mg/eod of npp. Gonna run npp for the whole 3 months. I have plenty of test prop and test e But I am in my 40s. I want to stay as low on the test as possible and use just enough to keep levels stable but grow also. Should I add prop or increase the test e or leave it at 250mg? And If so how much? Also after three months I will go back to hrt dose of 100mg cyp/ week and back to 2ius/day of gh. Thoughts?

You should get a serum to see how potent those blues are.

YOu wont be noticing anything from GH if the serum is 0.1.

If the G is potent,,, you wont have to increase your test per se in order to see the benefits of growth --- however GH at 4-6 iu will elicit a chance of muscle growth much better than 2-3iu.

-FF

My opinion based on what I have seen with myself is this.... up front and intially GH is an effective fat burner.... you should see results pretty quick... dose dependant of course.... hence why a lot of ppl just use GH for their 12,16 or 20 week contest prep.

I also feel GH is an effective mass builder but this is more long term over the course of many months of consistant use.. The key here is consistancy.... diet, training... other supplementation, etc. The initial size seen with GH isn't true muscle (round fuller delts, etc) it's only cosmetic.

Both of the above assumes a quality product and is dose dependant of course.

Fat Burner.

You have to take high dosages of GH for it to be considered a muscle builder but for muscle building follistatin and AAS are the best choice.

It's a miracle drug

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Theres no disputing that quality GH provides excellent fat burning results.

GH and Steroids are synergistic. As someone mentioned, GH alone will shoot your metabolism through the roof and gives you more of a 3d look. But add some steroids and it will kick the muscle growth a little further then steroids alone.

In order to get the full effects of it though you should really run it 6+ months.

running Gh only will aslo cause a lot of bloat?

currently i stopped all kind of aas and running my PCT

the idea behind usung only GH is to not lose the shape

even if i watch my diet,i gain fat durung pct

The holy trinity.....hormones(test), gh and slin.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gh + test = amazing. gh + test + tren = god like. When I take the three at once I gain some lean mass and uncontrolably lose bodyfat.

Do you keep it?

with HGH, I grew a mini person on my ass, kinda like a twin, except it spoke with a NY accent and keeps repeating "i told you to just use peps":eek::D

with HGH, I grew a mini person on my ass, kinda like a twin, except it spoke with a NY accent and keeps repeating "i told you to just use peps":eek::D

Can you elaborate?

If exogenous insulin is present, it's def a muscle builder.

Fat burner. There is no evidence YET that gh itself can cause hyperplasia or hypertrophy in humans. Studies show that hyperplasia does happen at higher doses with rats/mice though which is promising. However, rodent dna is not the same as ours. Those who swear up and down that gh does build muscle are the ones that use it with aas or the slin/aas combo, both of which are anabolic. I have run gh by itself a long time ago in high doses to see if it would incite any muscle growth, but all it did was burn fat. Until I see a valid study/article that proves otherwise, I still stand by my belief gh by ITSELF is a fat burner.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear