over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH: Muscle builder or fat burner

GH: Muscle builder or Fat burner

• Muscle builder

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Fat burner

Votes: 100 78.7%

• Total voters
Fat burner. There is no evidence YET that gh itself can cause hyperplasia or hypertrophy in humans. Studies show that hyperplasia does happen at higher doses with rats/mice though which is promising. However, rodent dna is not the same as ours. Those who swear up and down that gh does build muscle are the ones that use it with aas or the slin/aas combo, both of which are anabolic. I have run gh by itself a long time ago in high doses to see if it would incite any muscle growth, but all it did was burn fat. Until I see a valid study/article that proves otherwise, I still stand by my belief gh by ITSELF is a fat burner.

Agreed, also incredibly anti catabolic though so muscle retention when cutting is great and you can cut on more calories to preserve muscle even further. I only use gh when blasting now and peps when cruising. Next blast will be 8 weeks of rips at 10ed with slin pre workout and tren at about 700 weekly :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Fat burner. There is no evidence YET that gh itself can cause hyperplasia or hypertrophy in humans. Studies show that hyperplasia does happen at higher doses with rats/mice though which is promising. However, rodent dna is not the same as ours. Those who swear up and down that gh does build muscle are the ones that use it with aas or the slin/aas combo, both of which are anabolic. I have run gh by itself a long time ago in high doses to see if it would incite any muscle growth, but all it did was burn fat. Until I see a valid study/article that proves otherwise, I still stand by my belief gh by ITSELF is a fat burner.

If no insulin is present= human maintenance hormone
If insulin present= human growth hormone

;)

Wallet emptier. Jk

Agreed, also incredibly anti catabolic though so muscle retention when cutting is great and you can cut on more calories to preserve muscle even further. I only use gh when blasting now and peps when cruising. Next blast will be 8 weeks of rips at 10ed with slin pre workout and tren at about 700 weekly :)

Pep protocol for cruising?

Pep protocol for cruising?

As and when I get chance really. I work 4 on 4 off 12 hours so twice daily work days, 4x daily on average non work days. All ghrp2 /modgrf. Keeps me lean and holds muscle well. Let's me drag cruise out a little longer and avoid cardio. This is keeping diet nice and clean high protein, carbs around workout times and a little fasting if bodyfat creeps up. Peps are great when fasting

Last edited:
Lower dose it's ok for fat burning...higher dose, great muscle builder/body composition changer

bboy rarely uses slin but uses high HGH, just saying...

Something I have noticed especially now that im older is that elevated IGF levels is the key to muscle building and fat loss.
So for me GH or peptides are most important then test then whatever else I can afford.
I would like to see some information on what is a safe but effective IGF level

A pro told me that off season he is actually stronger when he uses just aas alone. He couldn't explain why but for some reason he seemed convinced that added gh caused his strength to lessen. This is also a guy who only uses 6 iu tops pre contest.

A pro told me that off season he is actually stronger when he uses just aas alone. He couldn't explain why but for some reason he seemed convinced that added gh caused his strength to lessen. This is also a guy who only uses 6 iu tops pre contest.

I'm much weaker now then I was pre gh.

I used peptides for 2 weeks and added 20 lbs of water weight, from 180 to 200 lbs. Got incredibly good skin, no back stiffness, but I had to quit since I was going hypo. I do intermittent fasting though, so thats probably why. But stuff seemed very legit.

Anybody else suffered hypoglycemia while on GH?

How did you know you were going hypo? Did you ever actually check your blood sugar? Often after taking cjc and ghrp2 I would feel a bit faint, weak, hungry. Never actually had a drop on bgl though.

Why do you think that is Alin?

I honestly don't know. I'm not sure if it's because I don't try and get stronger and only go for the pump, if it's my age, or if it's the gh. In three years I've added 20lbs of stage weight. On the flip side, I used to incline dumbbell press 120's for 10, now I do 75's for 10.

It shredded me... I did a 3 month blast cycle and i had the best 6 pack i ever had... I didn't experience any weight gain or added strength

How did you know you were going hypo? Did you ever actually check your blood sugar? Often after taking cjc and ghrp2 I would feel a bit faint, weak, hungry. Never actually had a drop on bgl though.

Because I got nausea, headaches, blurred vision, extremely low energy - basically the feeling of low blood sugar. No doubt in my mind I was going hypo. It was probably the fastings fault though, as it always fixed itself after i ate my first meal.

Im gonna run it with an AAS cycle soon now, not doing intermittent fasting obviously.

It shredded me... I did a 3 month blast cycle and i had the best 6 pack i ever had... I didn't experience any weight gain or added strength

What did you use and dosages?

10IU EOD right after workout

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads