over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH on and off any good?

For GH and LR3, I just take some slin pins and clip off the crimped metal ring off the vial with snippers and pull out the rubber stopper, fill and cap each, ziploc bag and into the fridge. That way all week it's jab and run. I just hate using pins that have gone through the rubber stopper. Why I love the screw top caps on Synthetek gear.
This looks great, yeah the rubber stoppers really dull down needles quick.
When you say "fill and cap each" cap with what? The rubber stopper? Or do you mean fill the GH vial BW then pre-fill your syringe, cap it and use later? And by "snippers" you mean scissors that can cut metal I assume.

This looks great, yeah the rubber stoppers really dull down needles quick.
When you say "fill and cap each" cap with what? The rubber stopper? Or do you mean fill the GH vial BW then pre-fill your syringe, cap it and use later? And by "snippers" you mean scissors that can cut metal I assume.
Yeah, fill each syringe with desired amount and then put the cap back on the pin. Just a small set of wire cutters or yeah, even a hearty pair of scissors should do fine. I just use distilled water or saline. It's not going to be sitting for months, just a few days and in a refrigerator. Maybe it's just me but I've always had a set of these in the tool box. Handy for everything:

11505.png

this might sound bad, but i reuse slin pins (subQ or IM) allll the time.
This is 28-30g though...anything larger than that, i would nevvver try.

never had any infection or problem ever. I can probably use a 30g 10+ times before it gets a little dull and bends.
I don't re-use pins but if you are careful and don't mind dull needles shouldn't be an issue. I personally prefer 25g 5/8 needles and I take my HGH shots intramuscular in my biceps

On insulin needles I'll reuse till it gets tough to stick - then toss it

Reg needles use to reuse shit load
But NOW once is norm but 2x usage imo is ok

I don't re-use pins but if you are careful and don't mind dull needles shouldn't be an issue. I personally prefer 25g 5/8 needles and I take my HGH shots intramuscular in my biceps
Notice any advantage in that?

Yeah, it really surprised me too. I hope some new guy doesn't read this thread and think this is standard procedure for subq inj.
They are so cheap I just don't get it. I get it from the lazy end of things. I have loaded up a slin pin or two with some peptide so I could inject throughout the day. I rarely do a shot more than once a day these days so that's pretty much a done deal at this point.

Notice any advantage in that?
I started doing HGH IM after a conversation I had with a dutch IFBB pro, he said that IM was the best way to quickly raise IGF levels... but honestly, I couldn't tell that's an accurate statement... the main reason I do it IM it's because my skin is very sensitive and I get lumps under my skin... IM bicep shots avoid that for me

I've got a tough situation in my country where needles are hard to come by. I have a friend helping but it will be something like 7 weeks OK, one month nothing then 5 weeks ok and back off for 3 weeks then more pins, etc.

Would running GH on and off be of any use or should I wait 5 months and then do 3-4 months consecutively?
One plus to off and on is that I could afford to run about the double the dose of GH.

Reason I'm asking is that I'm starting to cut now and want to get my fat loss moving.
I from 25 maybe started Gh and ran tbis almost 24-7 till 31 ish ....barley had taken off... last I took off for 3-4 years and started back a year ago and my gains came back really fast and using pharmq Gh names...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws