over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH or Anabolics

Can someone explain why is it that pharmacy does not seem to score any higher on blood serum test then say real riptropin or hygetropin?

3d structure does not seem to effect serum testing?

Riptropin tested in at 86% purity and 4+ mg of hgh per 10iu vial.

$ per $ I am
Not sure there is a pharmacy hgh that can
Match that.

I know we are I. Dreamland though where money is nonissue

Can someone explain why is it that pharmacy does not seem to score any higher on blood serum test then say real riptropin or hygetropin?

3d structure does not seem to effect serum testing?

Riptropin tested in at 86% purity and 4+ mg of hgh per 10iu vial.

$ per $ I am
Not sure there is a pharmacy hgh that can
Match that.

I know we are I. Dreamland though where money is nonissue
Serum testing only tests how much gh is in the vial. It does not test quality of the gh. That is why rips always test very high.

Not sure that is true.
We have never been able to get anything accurate as far as saying 25.0 = 10iu. Or 50.0
= 20iu. Or so on.

I know many have tried to put a formula to it. But there is no way to do that. It would only be a guess.

What it does show is according to labMD and labcorp..... Your hgh serum levels are elevated. That's it.

My question is..... If the quality and purity is better (86% vs 97%). Why is it not showing Much higher results in Blood serum levels?
What I see in out experiments is it seem pretty average
( as far as the blood test results)

Not sure that is true.
We have never been able to get anything accurate as far as saying 25.0 = 10iu. Or 50.0
= 20iu. Or so on.

I know many have tried to put a formula to it. But there is no way to do that. It would only be a guess.

What it does show is according to labMD and labcorp..... Your hgh serum levels are elevated. That's it.

My question is..... If the quality and purity is better (86% vs 97%). Why is it not showing Much higher results in Blood serum levels?
What I see in out experiments is it seem pretty average
( as far as the blood test results)

No because every one is different in their testing. But if I test pharm at a 22 and a generic at a higher reading from same lab, same timing, it would mean the generic has more ius than 10.

Blood serums do not show purity as I have already said.

Anyone who says they are equal has not tried them both. I'd rather run pharm at 1/4 of the dose of generics. 10ius of good generics is a decent dose. 10ius of pharm will transform someone who has everything else in check.

Is it IGF or GH serum levels? Is it possible that two brands of GH can have similar effects on serum IGF levels while not having the quality of structure to bind to GH receptors?

But if it's serum GH levels that are tested than perhaps two very similar 191aa chains would test out in serum but in truly in the body, in plasma not have the same binding affinity.

I'm using rips right now and there is no doubt that they contain effective GH. I'm curious now what my actual GH levels are right now doing 10iu 3 times per week.

And also the "3d" structure must not effect blood serum. You would agree?

No because every one is different in their testing. But if I test pharm at a 22 and a generic at a higher reading from same lab, same timing, it would mean the generic has more ius than 10.

Anyone who says they are equal has not tried them both. I'd rather run pharm at 1/4 of the dose of generics. 10ius of good generics is a decent dose. 10ius of pharm will transform someone who has everything else in check.
Is there anything backing any of this up? Not flaming at all, just curious.

Is there anything backing any of this up? Not flaming at all, just curious.
Sure I have run up to 20ius of rips. I eat the same year round to the gram. On 3.6ius of Genos I see better results all around. I know my body pretty well and only change one variable at a time. About to try 9ius of seronos and will report back.

As for the testing no but it is the only rational reason any Chinese would test higher than a FDA regulated gh. A good test would be to run the same dose of each and see the difference in igf levels over time.

Last edited:
Quick question: does 192 HGH shows up in serum and gives results as well?

That is a good question? I am not sure to be honest. Do you know of any top black market brands that are 192 these days?

That is a good question? I am not sure to be honest. Do you know of any top black market brands that are 192 these days?

I don't. How would one find out?

I've heard all kinds of things, including "every Chinese HGH is 192". Wonder if they really have HGH in good doses, but it's just a different molecule.

Also heard that 192 is much cheaper and easier to make. Is that true?

It might, I'm not sure but the extra mass vs the 191aa would certainly appear in the results using mass spectrometry. But if you could create a molecule that would have the exact same mass as a 191aa peptide, then you would get a similar deflection or reading enough to appear as gh.

That's the question. Many of these could be 191aa chain sequences but what if they are not in the correct order? That's why the recombinant technology is so expensive.

Lab analyzing we did here a few years ago showed both riptropin and elitropin 191 hgh.
Purity though was well under what would be approved here
By the FDA. They want 97% I think? Which is what the omnitrope was we sent in.
Omnitope was 97.5
Riptropin 86
Elitropin 78?

It's all here In the lab test section.

I think there was a horse hgh years ago guys were using that was 192? Equigen or something maybe?

I don't. How would one find out?

I've heard all kinds of things, including "every Chinese HGH is 192". Wonder if they really have HGH in good doses, but it's just a different molecule.

Also heard that 192 is much cheaper and easier to make. Is that true?
It is and would have a different mass than 191 polypeptide.

A few years back, I was given about 20 kits of rips. I ran them at 20iu per day for 3 months, along with 2g of test. That was by far the biggest I've ever been in my life. My fingers were so big, I couldn't go bowling and I'd fall asleep in a standup tanning bed. I was a walking zombie 24/7 because of the lethargy. I would think the guys running megadose gh are also running some form of amphetamines to function properly.
Agreed. When I tried geno quick pen 5iu eod the day after I need a coffee every 2-3 hours n im not a coffee drinker. Needed a pre workout for every session. Falling asleep continually

I think there was a horse hgh years ago guys were using that was 192? Equigen or something maybe?
That's exactly what it was called. It was all over the old anabolex board. People raved about it's effects like you hear some talk about Icralex.
The story was that it was real 191 but labeled equine growth hormones as not to raise suspicions.
I know people who used it and didn't notice any of the physical improvements that the original users reported. Sound familiar?

It's the original "HGH/Kigtropin" scam.

Sure I have run up to 20ius of rips. I eat the same year round to the gram. On 3.6ius of Genos I see better results all around. I know my body pretty well and only change one variable at a time. About to try 9ius of seronos and will report back.

As for the testing no but it is the only rational reason any Chinese would test higher than a FDA regulated gh. A good test would be to run the same dose of each and see the difference in igf levels over time.

I pretty much agree across the board on what is said here. Rips scored high(er) serums due to being 14iu per vial. I believe Mexy's were a bit overdosed as well.

Rajjin, while no one has developed a formula(and there doesn't seem to be one on the way)....I think its fair to say that if the procedure is carried out the same way by the SAME person, you can pretty much estimate what is going on and how many IUs there are. This is assuming you tested Rips @14iu when they were said to be dosed at that...or assuming you have tested pharma which should be accurate.

For example...if you try 10iu Pharma and get a 25serum score...then try Rips and get a 34...the Rips are a few IUs overdosed. If you tried Rips when they were 14iu...and got 39, and now you try something and get half that....there's a decent chance the GH contained is 50% of 14iu. You can make educated guesses if you have a variable or two.
Now, can you go out after never being tested before and test two random generics and estimate how many IU's are contained? No way. You would only be able to tell which presumably had more GH.

Last edited:
To this day I do not know what was going on with the guys testing at 45, 50, 60 serum scored supposedly shooting 10iu of generics. Part of me wonders if they were taking 20+ IU at once and saying they took 10iu.

It seems most people test around 25-35 on 10iu pharma.

Blasting tren ace @ 150mg a day is king for me. Melts of the fat like crazy at those higher dosages.

Knight,
I have taken a lot of serum test.
All 10iu vials. All done the same way.
None have been the same result.

Do you ( or anyone)
Have some you can show me that are the same score?
Even with pharmacy?

To many things I think
Make it
Vary for whatever reasons.
To try and put a dosage on it based on a serum test is nothing more then guessing.
There is no accurate way to do that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity