over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH OR CJC1293/IPAM

narenp

Newbies
I just wanted to know which would be more effective CJC1293/IPAM at 100/200 3 x times a day or taking GH at 4iu per day for say a period of 3 months.Yup i wanted to know which is more effective in say building lean body muscle over a 3 month period.Or if there is any other protocol that would be more effective i'd love to know.

Last edited:
Personally, i would say the combination of Mod Grf/Cjc and Gh are Great! The total Gh in the system will be much higher then using just either one of them. What would you like to achieve, bro?

FIRE0808 is correct. You can get away with lowering the hgh and ipamorelin dose and get alot more out of it by doing 100mcg cjc no dac, 100mcg ipamorelin, 1iu hgh 10 minutes later. Do this 3 times per day. It shouldn't cost much more but your total hgh will be alot higher than just doing either peptides or hgh alone, plus allowing the synthetic hgh to ride the natural pituitary released hgh pulse, created by the peptides, will be alot more powerful.

Personally, i would say the combination of Mod Grf/Cjc and Gh are Great! The total Gh in the system will be much higher then using just either one of them. What would you like to achieve, bro?

Probably as much lean muscle as possible (i know it's difficult)I will probably mix some TEST along with this cycle right now i am about 183 pounds i want to probably touch about 200 i know 17's a lot but when i used about 375 mg sustanon and 120mcg split bi latof IGF 1-DES for the past 3 weeks i have put on about 11 pounds so i'm happy the water retention isn't that much but still lot of improvement in muscle definition.So i just wanted more lean muscle and was considering this cycle thanks for the input man..

FIRE0808 is correct. You can get away with lowering the hgh and ipamorelin dose and get alot more out of it by doing 100mcg cjc no dac, 100mcg ipamorelin, 1iu hgh 10 minutes later. Do this 3 times per day. It shouldn't cost much more but your total hgh will be alot higher than just doing either peptides or hgh alone, plus allowing the synthetic hgh to ride the natural pituitary released hgh pulse, created by the peptides, will be alot more powerful.

Yup i am convinced with using the HGH i will soon be picking up ipam/cjc from ergopep(will go with a 100/100 combo 3 x a day).Also wanted to know what is the ideal time to be on this cycle is there a time frame like 4 weeks on/off or can it be used continuously And i wanted to know if i could PM you for some links for HGH which one you would suggest and my other concern is it has to be sent to india(little worried about the custom clearance guys here ) AS far as HGH goes we have 2 brands SAIZEN and somatropin both are ridiculously expensive approx $80 for 4 iu.

I just wanted to know which would be more effective CJC1293/IPAM at 100/200 3 x times a day or taking GH at 4iu per day for say a period of 3 months.Yup i wanted to know which is more effective in say building lean body muscle over a 3 month period.Or if there is any other protocol that would be more effective i'd love to know.

IMO - 4iu quality GH > CJC1293/IPAM at 100/200 3 times a day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear