over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh peptide rotating protocol

I skipped mk677 last night and dropped 3Lbs. I'm going to drop mk for awhile to see what's underneath. Tia is the protocol I'm doing now:

UPON WAKING
100mcg GHRP2, 100mcg cjc no DAC, 300mcg BPC157
(15 minutes later)
2ius SEROSTIM HGH intramuscularly
(30 minutes later)
6 units novalin-R subcutaneously
10 grams Kratom

LATE AFTERNOON
REPEAT MORNING PROTOCOL

I also do 1mg melanotan II before bed, and 700mcg TB-500
I do 25mg tadalifil pre workout

So far I honestly don't see hgh as any better than ghrp2/cjc no DAC.
When I do 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg cjc no DAC 6 times a day it felt the same as doing 4ius pharma grade hgh. It's only been a week on hgh so maybe it takes more time.

So far I honestly don't see hgh as any better than ghrp2/cjc no DAC.
When I do 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg cjc no DAC 6 times a day it felt the same as doing 4ius pharma grade hgh. It's only been a week on hgh so maybe it takes more time.

When I started hgh for the first time back in around 2004 I just got bloated and didn't see much but after about 6months of staying on my body took a shape it never had before. And the longer and longer your on it the better the gains. Although there were no peps back then so I couldn't compare.

This study shows that even after taking exogenous HGH, GHRP's like hexarelin can still secrete GH. This gets rid of the theory that you can't take a GHRP until synthetic HGH has cleared your system. The study shows GHRP's inhibit somatostatin making HGH work better. This is a new idea here at pm. This means I'm taking GHRP2 every 3 hours even while taking HGH twice a day.

Exogenous growth hormone administration does not inhibit the growth hormone response to hexarelin in normal men.
Cappa M, et al. J Endocrinol Invest. 1995.
Show full citation
Abstract
Administration of exogenous human growth hormone (GH) blunts the GH response to physiological as well as pharmacological stimuli, including GH-releasing hormone (GHRH). Hexarelin (Hex) is a new synthetic GH-releasing peptide (GHRP) similar to GHRP-6 with potent GH-releasing activity in animals and men. To determine whether the short-term administration of GH inhibits the Hex-induced GH release, we measured the GH response to Hex (2 micrograms/kg iv) in five normal adult males (age 26-32 yr) three h after an iv bolus of rhGH (2 IU) or saline. Mean incremental change of serum GH from value at time 0 was 47.5 +/- 5.5 and 41.5 +/- 4.1 micrograms/l after saline + Hex and GH + Hex, respectively. Mean incremental area under the curve over baseline was 3216 +/- 586 and 3735 +/- 506 micrograms.min.1 after saline + Hex and GH + Hex, respectively. One of the proposed mechanism of action of GHRPs is to serve as functional somatostatin (SRIH) antagonists, and it is known that GH feeds backs on the hypothalamus to stimulate SRIH release. Therefore, we speculate that antagonisms of SRIH function by Hex prevented the inhibitory effect of exogenous GH, thus lending further support to the hypotheses that SRIH is involved in the feedback regulation of GH secretion, and that GHRPs action involves inhibition of SRIH function.

The above study I put into action yesterday and WOW, this morning my midsection looks incredible!!!
I took GHRP2/CJC no DAC/BPC157 twice before HGH and insulin. Then I took another 2 GHRP2/CJC no DAC shots.
I'm dropping all bloat and muscles are looking round.

OPTIMUM PROTOCOL:

100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC no DAC with BPC-157
(20 minutes later)
2ius HGH
(30 minutes later)
6-7ius insulin

DO THE ABOVE TWICE A DAY.

Next, do 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC no DAC every 3 hours around the clock.

This should equal 10IUS HGH.

When I started hgh for the first time back in around 2004 I just got bloated and didn't see much but after about 6months of staying on my body took a shape it never had before. And the longer and longer your on it the better the gains. Although there were no peps back then so I couldn't compare.

I'll stay on serostim until March and see what happens. I notice a quick leanless to my body. I'm not sure if it's the HGH, or the fact that I haven't had a cheat in 8 days. I was expecting crazy gym pumps from serostim and insulin like I got with MK-677.

I'm at work and I can feel my blood glucose is low from the insulin but I'm trying to hold off on my protein/oat drink for another hour. I have always theorized that as blood glucose gets very low, the body converts stored body fat to energy in order to survive. This falls along the lines of "Death Wish Dieting" by Dan Duchaine. I do notice very quick body composition changes the past few days since adding insulin with HGH on a zero fat diet lower in calories than my body is used to.

I'm finding I have more energy if I don't take too much HGH in one dose. If I take 3.6ius I'm wiped out. With 1.8ius twice a day I'm okay. I'd like to get a bunch of tesamorelin to run at night at 2mg like in the HIV studies, which showed reduction in VAT(visceral adipose tissue), and serum IGF-1 of around 300. I'll keep running HGH with ghrp2cjc no DAC upon waking and mid afternoon pre workout.

For those of you who run HGH long term, do you use T4, and if so, do you notice an increase in energy once you add it?

I'm doing 3.6ius serostim and it makes me tired.

For those of you who run HGH long term, do you use T4, and if so, do you notice an increase in energy once you add it?

I'm doing 3.6ius serostim and it makes me tired.

Been on GH for around 8yrs. Just added t4 a few weeks ago. No increase in energy but tightened up a little. I remember I was very tired when I first started GH and after a few months it went away. Kinda like peps I used to get flushed and nauseous with ghrp/ghrh and actually they made me way more tired than GH but now nothing. Even if I take a month off still nothing.

Been on GH for around 8yrs. Just added t4 a few weeks ago. No increase in energy but tightened up a little. I remember I was very tired when I first started GH and after a few months it went away. Kinda like peps I used to get flushed and nauseous with ghrp/ghrh and actually they made me way more tired than GH but now nothing. Even if I take a month off still nothing.

Thank you for your response. I guess I'll just tough out the lethargia until my next pep order. Then I'll get T4.

Today I took 5.4ius HGH. My many injuries and dry hamstrings are feeling more pliable since adding serostim, BPC157, and TB-500. I notice on serostim I can train much longer and harder. Today I did 8 leg exercises. It was a real good workout. Nothing, not hgh or insulin, makes me full on my precontest diet. Only MK-677 does.
I just took 25mg MK-677.
I get big and strong without bad bloating the first week on MK-677. I think I'll use it one week on, one week off. Basically I'll keep taking it until my stomach distends. Once it starts distending I'll take equal time off. I'm just looking for the fullness and strength. I'll let the hgh, ghrp2, and CJC no DAC push my IGF-1 up.

I gained 2Lbs by adding back 25mg MK677 last night. I look tighter this morning. I expect 3-4 days like this before I look bloated. Once the bloat starts I'll stop mk-677 for equal time off.

I supersetting back and chest right now. I love this MK677 pump! Nothing compares to MK-677 for pump and fullness in my body. This makes working out on a precontest diet fun! :headbang:

The fat is coming off quickly with this protocol. I haven't had a cheat meal in 5 days. That's key for me. No more cheat meals except when I visit my parents.

I gained 2Lbs by adding back 25mg MK677 last night. I look tighter this morning. I expect 3-4 days like this before I look bloated. Once the bloat starts I'll stop mk-677 for equal time off.

What do you think about 5 days GH @4-6 iu daily then 2 days MK.
5 on GH, 2 on MK.....an so on.

This mk-677 is ridiculous for size and strength. I've gained 8Lbs in 2 days on a flawless precontest diet. Everything is stronger today!!! :headbang:

My sleep has been improving since adding MK677 and melatonin before bed. I almost feel off the side of my bed when my alarm clock went off this morning which would have been bad because my bed is lifted up on a platform about 5 feet off the ground.

I'm thinking maybe I'll try mk677 with 40mg lasix 2weeks on 2off,etc...

I'm thinking maybe I'll try mk677 with 40mg lasix 2weeks on 2off,etc...

I wouldn't bother with Lasix. My weight is 220Lbs tonight so things are stabilizing after that initial burst of weight. My gut isn't distended yet. The diet is strict so hopefully this continues. Strength feels good tonight. :)

I skipped my HGH and insulin last night so I doubled up the HGH dose this morning to 3.6ius which makes me real tired. I took 8ius skin with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear