over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh peptide rotating protocol

Everyday I stick to my diet I look better. I need something to get my mind off food. I just took 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC no DAC/300mcg BPC-157, 20 minutes later 3.6ius serostim with 8ius novalin-R. Fat is melting off fast even with the fact I haven't done cardio all week. Diet is key to minimizing MK-677 bloat.

In the past MK-677 messed with my sleep but this run with it is greatly help me sleep better. I let 3mg melatonin dissolve under my tongue with 25mg MK-677, for around 3 minutes then swallow. It puts me to sleep very fast. Last night I added 1mg melanotan II which helps even more. For some reason when I have an erection all night while sleeping it gets rid of my normal urge to urinate every hour or two. Melanotan II and tadalifil stacked give me erections all night which are extra sensitive and feel real good while sleeping with it against the bed.

I'm very pleased with my progress the past few weeks. My AAS dose I dropped from 2 grams down to 1,200mg: 3 times a week I take 150mg EQ, 50mg masteron, 50mg tren ace, 50mg NPP, and 100mg test prop.
In the future I will add 50mg turinabol per day, and as I get closer to contest time I add 50mg winstrol per day.

More than about 2iu seros in the morning make me super tired too I just can't do it on days I'm at the office chilling at my desk.

I now take just 2iu upon waking and the. 2-4iu pre bed

I'm wanting to add mk677 in pre bed should I take it before or after my pre bed hgh?

Or pull the pre bed hgh completely out? Cost I'm not worried about 4-6iu a day is within budget but if there's no need for it along with the mk677 then may as well drop it out

Last edited:
More than about 2iu seros in the morning make me super tired too I just can't do it on days I'm at the office chilling at my desk.

I now take just 2iu upon waking and the. 2-4iu pre bed

I'm wanting to add mk677 in pre bed should I take it before or after my pre bed hgh?

Or pull the pre bed hgh completely out? Cost I'm not worried about 4-6iu a day is within budget but if there's no need for it along with the mk677 then may as well drop it out

I feel exactly the same as you. 2ius serostim I can function on but higher doses make me too tired to function. Yesterday I took all my hgh, 3.6ius upon waking and 25mg MK677 before bed and this was the most numb my hands have been while sleeping. Both hands were numb all night.
MK677 is identical to GHRP6 which should pulse just fine while exogenous hgh is added. GHRH's barely work while synthetic hgh is present but GHRP's do well. I take my morning dose of hgh then I take my 2nd hgh dose pre workout in the early evening. MK677 I take before bed. This separates doses out just as a precaution to anything acting as a partial inhibitor of anything else.
Adding MK677 to serostim seems very synergistic to me! I don't want to take it out until a few weeks prior to competing just to drop the water. MK-677 gives me the best pumps and cushions my bad knees and delts best of any supplement.

MK677 is so cheap, around $1.50/day at 25mg, that you should give it a try. If you feel most comfortable taking your serostim before bed then just take the MK677 at the same time. Add a little melatonin to inhibit somatostatin release for more active HGH. If you don't have to take your serostim before bed then add it pre workout like Dr. Serrano says. He recommends pre workout for HGH.

I workout in the mornings. 30-45 mins post am pinning of hgh depending on if I also pin my humalog which I only do on chest and leg days.

I've been taking 3mg melatonin at night for about a month now. Not sure if it really helps but it can't hurt.

Maybe I will just keep the morning hgh then pin later in afternoon 5-6pm then mk677 pre bed 9-10pm

Thanks for the feedback and being able to bounce some ideas around.

I workout in the mornings. 30-45 mins post am pinning of hgh depending on if I also pin my humalog which I only do on chest and leg days.

I've been taking 3mg melatonin at night for about a month now. Not sure if it really helps but it can't hurt.

Maybe I will just keep the morning hgh then pin later in afternoon 5-6pm then mk677 pre bed 9-10pm

Thanks for the feedback and being able to bounce some ideas around.

In the past I never cared for melatonin but the type I have now puts me to sleep fast after I let it dissolve under my tongue.
Pinning the 2nd dose of HGH at 5pm would be good.

I have no idea how you guys sleep on Mk677.

I have a hard time sleeping with that. I have been off this last week, because the most active sponsor here is to busy to send orders *cof* *cof*, and now I'm sleeping like a baby.

When my mk677 finally arrive I will use it in the morning and see how that works out for me sleeping wise.

Anyway, loving MK on a cutting diet. Hands down the best thing I have ever used!

I feel fuller, stronger, like never before on a caloric deficit. And getting fuller and stronger makes the cut a breeze.

I skipped mk677 for a few nights then started again last night at 25mg. Man, I had some crazy vivid dreams, the kind where you're running for your life and wake up out of breath.

I am finding that after a break from mk677, when I take it again I wake up shredded like it pulls water out from my abs and they looks contest ready. I'm still toying with the idea of 2 on, 2 off to keep HGH output higher and no bloat or lethargia. I find that even taking mk677 for 4 days makes me much stronger and more full. The studies show a massive HGH spike the first day, that lowers in following days as part of a negative feedback loop. That first day feeling is all positive. I feel great today!

I definitely respond much stronger and more dramatic from 25mg than 10mg, yet 10mg shows less bloat when used everyday.

I stopped serostim. For some reason, on HGH I look terribly flat, even with the addition of insulin. On ghrp2/CJC no DAC, and mk677 I look very full all over, even on this lower cal contest-like diet.
I think HGH is over rated. Where it shined was in healing my injuries, and it was good at fat loss, but at $560/month for 4ius a day/pharma grade, I didn't get jack shit out of it in relation to cost. I'll stick with my ghrp2, CJC no DAC, and mk677. They're cheap and I look better.

Today I took GHRP2/CJC no DAC at 8am, 11am, and right as I walked out the door at 1:30pm before the gym. I'm getting a great pump taking the GHRP2 so it peaks while training chest. I look so full lately from this plus 25mg MK-677 before bed. I'm very pleased! I'll take more GHRP2/CJC no DAC after the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131