over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Post Workout For Mass??

punkguitarist

Newbies
I am taking GH for the first time and I am bulking for the next 3-4 months (Also taking 1g of test and 600mg of deca).

I can afford around 120ius of gh a month. I know one of the standard "mass" gh protocols is 10ius of gh 3x a week post workout. This will work with my GH budget, but I workout 4x a week so would it be better to do 7.5ius of GH postworkout 4x a week instead? (I might be splitting hairs here but GH is such an expensive compound I want to get the most out of it).

I plan on doing the entire GH shot IM immediately post workout followed by 10ius humalog 10-15min later and then have my post workout shake which has 50g of whey iso and 100g of waxy maize. And then 1 hour later I'll have a whole meal of 8 oz chicken breast and 2 cups rice. Does the timing on this sound okay?

So what would be better 10ius of GH postworkout (with slin) 3x a week (so one workout day would get no slin or gh), or 7.5ius of GH 4x a week with slin postworkout (so every workout day woudl get gh and slin)?

Last edited:
For the love of God use the search key! This question is asked 1-2 x's a week. Look up a thread called "Some thoughts," by Bboy. It's got tons of great info in there. It will answer all your questions and then some.

Everyone says to take the whole dose post workout 3x per week for mass.

However, there is a lot of confusion about that because people commonly are referring to 10iu in this case. What about 15iu or 20iu? No one has ever specified what the limit is for taking the entire dose post workout. If using 20iu, would it be better to take 5iu morning, 10iu post workout, and 5iu pre bed? Or all 20iu post workout? That part has never been clear.

Also, there is the issue of the post workout meal. Since everyone has a different opinion on whether gh needs to be taken on an empty stomach, would it be best for someone to take the whole dose post workout, then wait 45 minutes for their post workout meal?

So I partially answered your question. Hopefully someone can clarify the other two major questions regarding this protocol.

Everyone says to take the whole dose post workout 3x per week for mass.

However, there is a lot of confusion about that because people commonly are referring to 10iu in this case. What about 15iu or 20iu? No one has ever specified what the limit is for taking the entire dose post workout. If using 20iu, would it be better to take 5iu morning, 10iu post workout, and 5iu pre bed? Or all 20iu post workout? That part has never been clear.

Also, there is the issue of the post workout meal. Since everyone has a different opinion on whether gh needs to be taken on an empty stomach, would it be best for someone to take the whole dose post workout, then wait 45 minutes for their post workout meal?

So I partially answered your question. Hopefully someone can clarify the other two major questions regarding this protocol.

your making it even more confusing then it is...just get it in you as much as possible and you will be gtg.

or as osiris would say...you can only take your hgh when jupiter and pluto have alined on the 3rd sunday of each march while a leprechaun is tugging ya from behind snorting unicorn horn dust on shoulder day for optimal results.

If your not using slin gh will do very little for mass other than the intramuscular water, just use it to stay lean whole the gear and food do the work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

7.5 iu 4x week is good as long as its quality gh, since your using slin then yes do the post workout full days dose of gh.

For the love of God use the search key! This question is asked 1-2 x's a week. Look up a thread called "Some thoughts," by Bboy. It's got tons of great info in there. It will answer all your questions and then some.

Or get bboy to come to this thread and say it again:D

your making it even more confusing then it is...just get it in you as much as possible and you will be gtg.

or as osiris would say...you can only take your hgh when jupiter and pluto have alined on the 3rd sunday of each march while a leprechaun is tugging ya from behind snorting unicorn horn dust on shoulder day for optimal results.

Because it is confusing. I want to know what bboy and the others mean when they say to take the whole dose post workout. At what point is it too many iu's to inject post workout? Is 10iu the cutoff point? This has NEVER been clear and I have searched everywhere when it comes to this subject.

After researching a few protocols, post-workout has been favorite even without slin.

7.5 iu 4x week is good as long as its quality gh, since your using slin then yes do the post workout full days dose of gh.

Thanks for the advice. Since I am only taking slin post workout 4x a week can I take slin the rest of my 3 month cycle? Or should I do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with the slin?

Thanks for the advice. Since I am only taking slin post workout 4x a week can I take slin the rest of my 3 month cycle? Or should I do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with the slin?
the slin only 4x a week is good. I would do 4 on 2 off. do your best to increase insulin sensitity on your off days like taking fish oil and using cinnamon heavily, also supplement with vit. c and E post workout, and supplement with ALA.

Last edited:
I was under the impression most guys were now running their big gh and slin doses pre workout and following MUTANT and/or Mike Arnolds protocols....

I also preferr preworkout administration. This way its most active at the post workout window.while I pile in the micros.. Currently running ghrps then 15-20 min later gh on an empty, another 15-20min 2-4 humalog and 8-10 Humiln-R At the gym [ with a ton of intra and post supps].
I like a small dose of either ghrp or hgh first A.M. sub-Q then as much as I can afford preworkout IM.

the slin only 4x a week is good. I would do 4 on 2 off. do your best to increase insulin sensitity on your off days like taking fish oil and using cinnamon heavily, also supplement with vit. c and E post workout, and supplement with ALA.

Does the timing of everything sound alright? GH immediately post workout, wait 10-15min then shoot 10ius of humalog, then my post workout shake right after that?

Does the timing of everything sound alright? GH immediately post workout, wait 10-15min then shoot 10ius of humalog, then my post workout shake right after that?

Would like to know how timing looks as well >> Ie: gh then wait 20min do shake or what?

I think the humalog should be taken pre-workout, not post, for optimal results (basing this on reading).

I think the humalog should be taken pre-workout, not post, for optimal results (basing this on reading).

I love pre workout slin and gh bit let's be honest, it's such a rediclusly anabolic combo used with gear pre or post your going to mutate,

:confused:

i wouldnt do humalog pre workout

ESP if you are unsure, about anything you are doing, which most people here are

I did it my first run, was awesome, just gotta have carbs to hand. I'd have my intra workout drink and a bottle of sugar water just in case. Glucose tabs will do I just had loads of dextrose about

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner