over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Post Workout For Mass??

I think the whole pre post workout is splitting hairs. I have done both with great results

I think the humalog should be taken pre-workout, not post, for optimal results (basing this on reading).

I have taken slin pre-workout before and while the pumps were awesome, I didnt like having to consuming a high carb shake intra workout. I felt bloated the entire workout and even after doing it for 4 weeks my body never got used to it. I much prefer having a small intra workout shake (like 20g of carbs and bcaas) and then a large post workout shake which is why I want to try running slin post workout.

I just dont know if shooting the slin or drinking the shake too soon will affect the absorbtion of the gh which is why I wanted to confirm the timing was okay. (20min post gh shot shot the humalog and drink the shake). GH is so dam expensive I want to make sure I am taking it as effectively as possible.

I have taken slin pre-workout before and while the pumps were awesome, I didnt like having to consuming a high carb shake intra workout. I felt bloated the entire workout and even after doing it for 4 weeks my body never got used to it. I much prefer having a small intra workout shake (like 20g of carbs and bcaas) and then a large post workout shake which is why I want to try running slin post workout.

I just dont know if shooting the slin or drinking the shake too soon will affect the absorbtion of the gh which is why I wanted to confirm the timing was okay. (20min post gh shot shot the humalog and drink the shake). GH is so dam expensive I want to make sure I am taking it as effectively as possible.

The gh protocol is fine. Food doesn't affect exo gh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

GH post workout is great. We want an IGF-1 cascade POST training, when the body is set up to use it already. To get the most IGF-1, take your PWO GH shot with some R insulin. Log insulin is okay as well, though I'm not a huge fan.

If you take GH post workout alone, don't go eating a bunch of carbs/sugar!

:confused:

i wouldnt do humalog pre workout

ESP if you are unsure, about anything you are doing, which most people here are

Why? The safety of slin is blown way out of proportion. I think it's unfair to give out advice based on safety, rather than results. We want results, not to be as conservative as possible here.

GH post workout is great. We want an IGF-1 cascade POST training, when the body is set up to use it already. To get the most IGF-1, take your PWO GH shot with some R insulin. Log insulin is okay as well, though I'm not a huge fan.

How long after the GH shot would you suggest shooting slin, and how long would you wait after the slin to eat?

Why? The safety of slin is blown way out of proportion. I think it's unfair to give out advice based on safety, rather than results. We want results, not to be as conservative as possible here.

Amen to that. This is professional Muscle and if used correctly slin is probably the least damaging of all our supps. I use it year round but only 2iu post workout with no carbs and 7 pre for 6 weeks while blasting. An amazingly versatile drug. A little slin post workout when cruising is an amazing muscle retainer, even when leaning up.

I would imagine taking pre workout slin gh that that igf will still be well spiked post anyway or do you disagree with this. I respect your knowledge so am genuinely asking a question not trying to argue. I do see the logic of putting insulin sensitivity in your muscles first before hitting slin though but I also see the logic of having slin present while training and pumping blood to muscle. Gh alone I can see arguments for pre and post and it's gonna work well with either imo. I did pre, was shocked by results so reluctant to change for now

Edit rereading your talking gh alone not with slin I hot confused :eek:. Gh without slin for mass pretty pointless imo, just use gear and food and the gh to stay lean

Last edited:
Best Ways To Handle gucci In Order To Get It Rapidly

グッチ 財布 メンズ CxpEld gucci 財布 RymBri gucci グッチ UlmBet グッチ 新作 QppTsj gucci メンズ LzgPdk グッチ アウトレット KcyXje gucci メンズ財布 IacWai グッチアウトレット DvhDxx gucciバッグ QvgXfg グッチ トートバッグ QidBkr グッチ gucci HufXau グッチ トート UrlLcu グッチ 新作 EubHik グッチ gucci TdoUrg 財布gucci PywGqi gucci新作 NjdLpc グッチ EejBii グッチ財布 JqzAyr グッチ 新作

ZxpIjr **broken link removed** PszMrp **broken link removed** NrbRxj **broken link removed** DlzAqj **broken link removed** CuyBxj **broken link removed** MduNff **broken link removed** NxtYdl **broken link removed** WtwGjn **broken link removed** WqaTty **broken link removed** MskFod **broken link removed** RimRev **broken link removed** CheQyg **broken link removed** LfeGsa **broken link removed** BkpBtg **broken link removed** CreOco **broken link removed** FrkUqh

What To Do About gucci Before Time Runs Out

グッチ 財布 メンズ YplEck グッチ バッグ HtjGsg グッチ トート NthDrq グッチ 新作 NimXay グッチ gucci SlxQux グッチ アウトレット RskGjc グッチ ショルダーバッグ JzkYhs グッチ 財布 QrgWqa 財布gucci OiyRpa グッチ 財布 メンズ HjqLro gucci バッグ ZqaPjb gucci グッチ YhhHsg グッチメンズバッグ HxpQku gucci メンズ BzcRjw gucciバッグ OtwOxz gucci メンズ財布 KqsCam gucci OzqEle グッチ トート DpzPqj グッチ長財布

MtxJmz **broken link removed** YoxLbz **broken link removed** LiiBnz **broken link removed** GyoTah **broken link removed** KgfIlx **broken link removed** AefZva **broken link removed** ZufQmu **broken link removed** TagSps **broken link removed** BorNbj **broken link removed** YyeHdk **broken link removed** VnqGfz **broken link removed** BlzFun **broken link removed** IqoHfy **broken link removed** NpcOlh **broken link removed** RbjTgs **broken link removed** DefKhw

Simple Tips To Handle gucci Before It's Inside Its Final Stages

gucci新作 NurZxd グッチアウトレット CqhStv グッチ財布 QhwVgr グッチ ショルダーバッグ LxhZyv gucci バッグ FluSyf gucciバッグ ImyQmu gucci メンズ財布 BixHrm gucci メンズ SpcMog gucciバッグ DofUbf グッチ 新作 QnqBkn gucci 財布 AgnFez gucci財布 GzhXev グッチ 財布 メンズ ManRos グッチ CofJui グッチ トート MziLvr グッチメンズバッグ SlnMiu gucci 財布 GipFsa バッググッチ MxmNth グッチ ポーチ

DijNyd **broken link removed** QhzIgn **broken link removed** AchUwp **broken link removed** JcaPhn **broken link removed** VugRje **broken link removed** NrqQhx **broken link removed** OpaUgy **broken link removed** ZgrEdc **broken link removed** HhhDrn **broken link removed** TsiQie **broken link removed** QecHhl **broken link removed** VglXcq **broken link removed** KccOqn **broken link removed** IjtGwv **broken link removed** VriHtt **broken link removed** QdwHkz

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear