over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh pre bed and pre workout AM

csb123

Registered
Hi Guys,

i am on GH started recently 3iu ed then 4iu ed and now switching to 5 iu ed 5 on 2 off , but reading alot more on eod shots , so i am keen to do 7-8 iu eod .

i train at 5 am so i usually take my 5 iu one off then slin and go train.

would it be ok to do say 4iu pre workout 4,30 am and then again 4iu before bed ? i know its said its better at 2.30 pm or there abouts , but if i can avoid taking into work and trying to keep it cool will be helpful .

is there anything inherently wrong with pre bed say 9pm and then again pre workout 4.30am ?

or would it just be better to take 7-8iu Post workout one shot after my workout , bare in mind my slin is pre workout which i am enjoying so far .

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

i am on GH started recently 3iu ed then 4iu ed and now switching to 5 iu ed 5 on 2 off , but reading alot more on eod shots , so i am keen to do 7-8 iu eod .

i train at 5 am so i usually take my 5 iu one off then slin and go train.

would it be ok to do say 4iu pre workout 4,30 am and then again 4iu before bed ? i know its said its better at 2.30 pm or there abouts , but if i can avoid taking into work and trying to keep it cool will be helpful .

is there anything inherently wrong with pre bed say 9pm and then again pre workout 4.30am ?

or would it just be better to take 7-8iu Post workout one shot after my workout , bare in mind my slin is pre workout which i am enjoying so far .

Nothing wrong with taking at night and pre workout. Depends on what your overall goals are with gh? I doubt it will make that much difference either way you do it. If your pre workout is fasted, yes gh pre workout is great. If not fasted, I'd just say take 6iu post workout EOD then since you've been 4ius ED. Definitely don't take it to work and stress about it's timing! Good luck.

Thanks Witefall, goals going into january onwards are lean muscle as i want to step on stage towards end of next year and working on some glaring weaknesses.

i am currently cruising and added test and a bit of slin, but that will eb coming to an end soon.

i usually wake at 4am and have a small egg white and 1-2 tablespoons honey just to get blood sugar up because i dont like taking pre workout slin in a fasted state , i then have gh round 4.30 am and slin round 5am

GH pre workout and pre bed is probably the best you can do. There isn't much sense taking it post workout as compared to pre.

GH pre workout and pre bed is probably the best you can do. There isn't much sense taking it post workout as compared to pre.

This is my belive also. On non workout days I like to split am and pre bed but stay carbless first 3 hours of day and sometimes do s little an fasted cardio

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I would wait and do gh and slin pwo. It does make sense. There's a lot of variables pre workout, especially with slin. The only people that need gh/slin pre workout are very advanced guys trying to get beyond a certain point...and taking bigger amounts than what you're stating. 200 lbs and 6% wanting to go to 230 lbs and 6%..... For your situation, I would keep it simple and do both pwo. Taught to me by an IFBB pro turned trainer and I've found it very useful.

I am 208lbs at 6 to 7 percent now calipered at 5ft 11

So far i am happy with my pre workout , but i am new to the pre workout style, only a week in but smooth so far , workouts only, no slin otherwise.

I think GH pre-workout isn't the best idea. Real GH makes me lethargic. I think pre-workout with some caffeine may work. I think the only time I would personally suggest NOT using GH pre-workout, is if consuming carbs during the workout. I've tried this, and used insulin with the GH pre-workout to counter the hyperglycemic issue, for me it just failed. I'd keep GH dosing pre-bed and if I were to use insulin at all, it would be pre-workout with some carbs/aminos/peptopro intra.

Just my .02c

I would wait and do gh and slin pwo. It does make sense. There's a lot of variables pre workout, especially with slin. The only people that need gh/slin pre workout are very advanced guys trying to get beyond a certain point...and taking bigger amounts than what you're stating. 200 lbs and 6% wanting to go to 230 lbs and 6%..... For your situation, I would keep it simple and do both pwo. Taught to me by an IFBB pro turned trainer and I've found it very useful.

GH takes 4hrs to run its course. That's a fact. The cascade of positive events and conversions don't happen instantaneously when you inject. It would make more sense to do GH pre and humalog post so they peak around the same time. Humalog or Humulin + gh works pre as well too. Dr. Serrano and Alpha said to inject pre....nuff said. I'd take their advice over any "IFBB PRO turned trainer."

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

GH takes 4hrs to run its course. That's a fact. The cascade of positive events and conversions don't happen instantaneously when you inject. It would make more sense to do GH pre and humalog post so they peak around the same time. Humalog or Humulin + gh works pre as well too. Dr. Serrano and Alpha said to inject pre....nuff said. I'd take their advice over any "IFBB PRO turned trainer."

Wouldn't that go against all science on inta workout nutrition?

Wouldn't that go against all science on inta workout nutrition?

How in the hell would pinning gh pre workout go against "the science" of intra workout nutrition? How in the hell would intra workout nutrition benefit from GH's actions 3-4hrs post workout?

How in the hell would pinning gh pre workout go against "the science" of intra workout nutrition? How in the hell would intra workout nutrition benefit from GH's actions 3-4hrs post workout?

do you get sleepy dosing pre workout? I am on the fence between dosing pre workout with some humulin-r and just taking a few iu gh before bed.

do you get sleepy dosing pre workout? I am on the fence between dosing pre workout with some humulin-r and just taking a few iu gh before bed.

No. A pre workout stim might help mitigate any of that.

Agreed, Knight.

I'll also add that they type on insulin taken impacts when to take it, as well as what peri-workout nutrition protocol you're following. Humulin R, for instance works great pre workout on, say Mike Arnold's or Meadows' intra-workout protocols since it peaks several times and there's a constant influx of low-osmolality carbs.

Humulin R just seems optimal because of the time you can feed under the curve. As long as you are smart about it.....all nutrients in your peri-workout shake(s) and your post workout whole food meal will all be augmented and by it and shuttled maximally and optimally.

I would only do Humalog prior to meals and perhaps carb-ups prior to the stage. This is how I view these and their proper applications at this point, anyway.

Thank you all for the debate , it really is helpfull, my aas knowledge is good, but i must say GH is by far one of the more complex compounds out there .

My current protocol is as such ;

wake 4 am have a very small bit of whey and a tablespoon honey , i am nervous to pin novarapid in a fasted state .

4.30am pin GH 4iu

5.00 am pin novarapid and have slin shake (ala mike arnold)

Train 5.30 to 7.00 am

shake 2 is taken at 6.30 and shake 3 at 7.30 and at 8.30 post workout meal of egg whites and oats

i am then planning on introducing gh at 4iu at 9pm at night before bed

i do not get tired after shot but i do include pre workout caffiene in shake one , i do however fall asleep at my desk round 1-4 pm haha

this would now be on a eod protocol but slin would remain at every workout day with or without GH .

many thanks :cool:

Last edited:
GH Dosage

Do you inject all your daily dosage of hgh pre workout?

Or some pre-workout(arvo), some pre-cardio(am) and some pre bed(pm)?

Do you inject all your daily dosage of hgh pre workout?

Or some pre-workout(arvo), some pre-cardio(am) and some pre bed(pm)?

A new way I have devised that I plan to experiment with is a bolus pre workout dose EOD, and then after a while, halve the dose pre workout and also add a dose prior to bed for the same total eod dose.
Imagine 8-12 weeks of each method......unless of course I find myself hating the 2nd method in which I would likely revert back to the first.

A new way I have devised that I plan to experiment with is a bolus pre workout dose EOD,
Had to google this word to see exactly what it meant, interesting choice in words to describe your dose

so carbs and fats mess up hgh? i thought that was only peps?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws