over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh pre bed and pre workout AM

I don't like talking about any PED topic too much b/c there's always someone that wants to make everything personal and argue and it ruins the original topic of the thread... just get's old. Check your messages in a little while.

Since you have skipped the rest of us who'd like to know I'd appreciate being fwded by either you or GI BRO. What's silly is private messaging your supposed trade secret.

There is nothing wrong with debate....this isn't getbig or bb.com.

Last edited:
Ive been doing 10iu Kefei + 10iu HumulinR about an hour Pre-workout. Feel extremely lethargic, and feel like I can't complete a workout. Going to dose 30mg Ephedrine to try and combat this.

This is exactly why I use GH post workout. I couldn't describe it as eloquently as this, but GH and SLin pre and I feel like a tired sweaty mess. Slin pre and GH post and I feel great

Do you eat a high carb post workout meal while the GH is still active? I would consider doing it like this too, but I usually have a bunch of carbs in my post training meal.

I'm not sure who has actually tried this and who hasn't, but I've actually tried the following:

GH pre workout
GH + insulin pre-workout
Insulin pre-workout

All were done with an intra workout shake consisting of aminos and dextrose.

I monitored blood sugar, and how I felt.

Results:

GH pre-workout: lethargic feeling, training intensity down. Blood sugar was too high for my comfort while taking in carbs/aminos during the workout

GH + Insulin pre-workout: More lethargic. Blood sugar all over the place, up and down.

Insuiln pre-workout: Amazing pump, great workout intensity, more stamina. Just need to ensure that I was taking in enough carbs/aminos to cover the insulin dose. I use Humulin R.

I know that knight was talking about cascade affects of GH. He's right, many peopel forget this.

However, the GH molecule itself makes it into the blood rather quickly, and then binds to receptors or hits the liver and undergoes metabolism. While the GH molecule itself is present, it's antagonizing the effects of insulin...this is why blood sugar goes up. Add sugars and aminos to this and the pancreas has to dump more and more insulin to lower sugar. So, I tried taking the GH with insulin. The insulin dose I started with was 10iu. This almost did nothing with the GH present and the carbs aminos. I worked up to 20iu once and this helped keep my BG in check during the workout, but I felt like shit - tired and lethargic.

The cascade effects of GH (IGF-1 conversion) take time, as Knight said. So if taking GH pre workout, I'd suggest only some amino's during the training, not carbs. Let the GH mobilize fat and don't cause yourself blood sugar issues.

I now use insulin (if at all) pre workout with an intra shake, and GH all in one dose pre-bed, or split dose pre-bed and pre-workout (but without intra workout carbs if I do this).

My .02c

If using all your daily hgh dose pre-bed, is there a limit to where you should split it up? I mean is 10iu all in one shot pre-bed too much, is some wasted this way?

I like taking HGH pre-bed. And insulin by itself pre-workout. This way I sleep like a log and wake up full of energy. When I dose hgh in the day I get so lethargic and sleepy.

How in the hell would pinning gh pre workout go against "the science" of intra workout nutrition? How in the hell would intra workout nutrition benefit from GH's actions 3-4hrs post workout?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Besides being condescending, let's try this again. I've read numerous times that carbs blunt gh ... With that in mind is that all piss poor false? Lets say you did gh pre then did preworkout stim 10min before lifting. Then intra workout nutrition.. ?

Besides being condescending, let's try this again. I've read numerous times that carbs blunt gh ... With that in mind is that all piss poor false? Lets say you did gh pre then did preworkout stim 10min before lifting. Then intra workout nutrition.. ?

Exogenous GH is not affected by carbs.

Carbs won't blunt endogenous gh but will reduce its fat burning effect due to reduced lipolysis in the presence of insulin. When going for growth not an issue as your in a surplus anyway and it will still reduce fat gain while working synageticly with the slin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Carbs won't blunt endogenous gh but will reduce its fat burning effect due to reduced lipolysis in the presence of insulin. When going for growth not an issue as your in a surplus anyway and it will still reduce fat gain while working synageticly with the slin

Do you mean exogenous? Endogenous is secreted by your own body which may be affected/blunted by consuming carbs.

Do you eat a high carb post workout meal while the GH is still active? I would consider doing it like this too, but I usually have a bunch of carbs in my post training meal.

I drink my post workout shake(50 grams karboload and 40 grams whey iso) as soon as im done with my workout. I pin gh half an hour later when I get home and then an hour later eat a solid meal with about 80 grams of carbs. As Dr. Serrano pointed out, carbs don't effect exogenous GH, only what the body naturally produces. I feel much better and less lethargic this way

Do you mean exogenous? Endogenous is secreted by your own body which may be affected/blunted by consuming carbs.

Sorry Yes i do indeed. I was thinking exogenous in my head but typing endogenous for some reason:banghead:

Guys i have been searching and searching for that info haha and finally you gusy answered it , many thanks for that , it was the carb and GH issue and carbs surrounding GH use especially post workout .

i hit 7iu GH this am pre workout fasted then 30min later my slin shot and first shake. everything went smooth fantastic workout great pumps and strength is on the rise .

i have only been on gh now 12 days , started at 3iu a few days the 4iu a few days and then 5 iu for 3 days , now 7iu which will be eod from now on .i will stick to all of it pre workout for now and increase to 8 iu eod pre, after a few weeks i will switch to post workout (slin kept pre) so i can judge the difference for me .

at this stage i have no side effects , i am generally feeling better , my aches and pains especially shoudlers seem to have gone away . and finally today my libido seems to be making a come back haha

i started at 205 lbs 13 days ago , i introduced slin only 4 workouts ago so last friday , current weight is 216 lbs as of this morning , how much is GH water or how much is slin i am unsure i was 211 lbs the day i started slin. my diet calorie wise has been 80% clean 3200-4000 calories , a bit relaxed as i am on cruise aas wise .

when and if ,do you guys expeirience side effects like numb hands etc? last time i tried GH i got pins and needles and a numb tip of my finger at 5iu ed 5 on 2 off , but it was many years ago and i cant remember how long it was after i started , i am using the same brand (generic but had decent feedback from fellow lifters) :cool:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws