over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh pre workout is it okay

rodeo

Registered
i have read a lot of different policies of when is the best time to take it,and about people dont like waiting an hour to eat,if you took your gh pre workout and your workout lasts an hour then you can eat straight away,does that make sense,any thoughts on this please.

i have read a lot of different policies of when is the best time to take it,and about people dont like waiting an hour to eat,if you took your gh pre workout and your workout lasts an hour then you can eat straight away,does that make sense,any thoughts on this please.

Its a good way to do it for fat loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am currently taking mine pre workout, but I train first thing in the AM..i can say it seems to be helping with fat loss.

Cheers
An Old Dawg

Good question. Hope it gets a good answer.

Personally I like something to eat straight after a weights session which arguably interferes with gh effectiveness.

So if pre workout was as good a time as any with the goal being packing on muscle then I think I'd switch to pre session.

There are numerous ways to take GH.

And yes you can take GH pre-workout. It works well at cutting fat and hardening.

From what i hear its good for weight-loss, but dont really know the reason why. Sorry I am still trying to study and learn. maybe someone else can explain why.

mick

By and large, injecting GH is going to mobilize body fat and protect muscle (anti-catabolic)

So, shooting GH before cardio or hitting the gym is going to burn more fat than you normally would, while retaining more muscle mass than you normally would.

By and large, injecting GH is going to mobilize body fat and protect muscle (anti-catabolic)

So, shooting GH before cardio or hitting the gym is going to burn more fat than you normally would, while retaining more muscle mass than you normally would.

Good answer.

Good question. Hope it gets a good answer.

Personally I like something to eat straight after a weights session which arguably interferes with gh effectiveness.

So if pre workout was as good a time as any with the goal being packing on muscle then I think I'd switch to pre session.

exactly the same reason I prefer pre-workout. I like to make sure I don't have any meals within a period of time that I inject it. I also feel the sweat and the burn during my workouts this way

How about the morning people who train fasted, with only EAA's.

I've been at a low dose of 3-4 iu of Eli's and will bump it up to 5-6 next week. All at once or split? Pre-wo & pre cardio PM.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131