YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Progress has slowed down, am I doing anything wrong, or possibly bad batch?

Roach

Newbies
Quick Stats:
Age - 28 Male
BF - Around 17% (est)
Weight - 190lb
Height - 6'0"
Gym - 4days/wk
Cardio - 3hrs/wk

Gear
So basically I began taking ND Blues (500iu worth) back in August and cycled (increased 1iu every 3 weeks approx) my way up from 1iu/day (7days a week) to 5iu/day until gone. I then read some many great things on Elitetropins (Greens) that I picked up 1000iu worth and have been at 6iu/day since around the new year. Also worth noting that in October I began taking 100mg/day of T4 in the evening between meals

Nutrition
Since August I have change my nutrition drastically. It looks something like this
-6 meals 3hrs apart on non workout days, most meals with 40-50g protein and around 350cals. Carbs are pretty low as well as fat (Total cal is like 2200ish)
-7 meals 2.5hrs apart on workout days, most meals with 40-50g protein and 350cals. My extra meal is basically 2 scoops ON Whey + 1cup of Oats PWO. Naturally my carbs from that meal are fairly high (Total cal is like 2600ish)

Training
Training has been fairly consistant the last few years. I tent to work out 4days a week and generally 2 muscle groups per visit. My current would look something like: Chest/Biceps, Shoulders/Traps, Back/Triceps, Legs/Abs

Cardio
One area that I certain increased was cardio. Granted I have my spurts of being more diligent and less so, I do about 3hrs of cardio a week, generally right after workout (45min x 4 for example). I want to increase this to maybe 4hrs a week

So back on topic, Ive been monitoring weight and it hasnt really changed. I have taken some progress pics (dont have to post at the moment) and I have noticed my abs beginning to pop out slightly. So Ive been happy. But the last month things have slowed down. Im not sure Im seeing any changes to be honest. Also worth noting, I have never really felt any hand numbing at any time on either batch. Im not saying that is a sure sign of the real thing but a lot of people mention the numbing or not being able to clench their fists which Ive never felt. (Perhaps because I slower cycled up from 1/day to 6/day?)

Questions
Based on my gear, nutrition, gym, any suggestions? Or am I expecting too much? From what ive read the fat loss doesnt really kick in till month 3, and Im now at month 4. Also any issues with my T4? The fact I take at night? Could my Elitetropin be bogus? Is GH gut a real thing that may be a factor?

Any advice is appreciated

Don't know anything about Elitetropins. Have tried a number of GH's, unfortunately all generic except for when I could score Jintropin a few years back. Quality for me was all over the place with the generics, and none of them performed nearly as well as Jintropin did for me. So could it be a variance in batch? Yes based on my experience.

Sounds suspect. But G takes time as well be patient. Elios have a great reputation. Ya splittin doses? change it up a bit.

Due to my schedule I pin once a day around 630am (allowing a good 45min-1hr before eating). Because of my work schedule it would be difficult for me to split the pins. I generally get home from work around 7pm which is already pretty close to bed time (dont want to effect natural GH)

First Elio aint bogus. Secondly split dose first upon wake up(fasting) then try 2 post workout- or before bed. It dont kick up IGF for 3 hours anyway. No matter age youngster!

Hmm really? I am open to night time shots and splitting.

One other consideration is not eating 30-45min before or after which would be difficult Post Workout as I take 2scoops whey + 1cup oats PWO. Any advice on that?

Hmm really? I am open to night time shots and splitting.

One other consideration is not eating 30-45min before or after which would be difficult Post Workout as I take 2scoops whey + 1cup oats PWO. Any advice on that?

Clinically and factually IGF-1 levels dont spike for 3-5 post administration. Thats why people wait this time frame for testing- when they spike. Look it up.

you may need selenium. It is necessary for activating the enzyme that converts T4-->T3. As you know growth works much better anabolic when this pathway is being continuously activated.

last time I had some bloodwork done (just before starting GH, so back in August) everything checked out. Although to be honest no I idea what what level that is checked?

I got two advice for u.
Switch to jintropin or Hygene. These two are good brands & are not generics.
Generics can be bad in quality.

Second, try adding peps to your HGH.
Do GHRP/CJC1295 100mcg, 15 mins later add 1-2iu HGH.
The body sees it as one huge GH pulse.

last time I had some bloodwork done (just before starting GH, so back in August) everything checked out. Although to be honest no I idea what what level that is checked?

I doubt they would have checked your IGF-1 level if it was just routine blood work.

actually I did have my hgh levels measured not my igf1. I have the results at home if they are helpful

Thanks for the link by the way, seems cheaper than DirectLabs!

Also for measuring the IGF1 levels, if I pin at 630am what time should I be getting tested at? I want to make sure its reading correctly

Thanks for the link by the way, seems cheaper than DirectLabs!

Also for measuring the IGF1 levels, if I pin at 630am what time should I be getting tested at? I want to make sure its reading correctly

I feel safe saying up to 3 hrs after your injection since looking at Jesse's lab results.

Ok so not to beat a dead horse but that means, in theory I could pin in the parking lot before walking in to the the lab? I thought it was a particular window for it to come on at full strength, but if I get up to 3hours that isnt so bad.

Just sucks I measured my GH Serum level before hand and not IGF1 to compare before and after.

Just signed up for it, thanks! Heading to the lab on Tuesday at noon. Going to pin around 11am. Guess ill bring it in a cooler that day so it stays cold

Last edited:
Just signed up for it, thanks! Heading to the lab on Tuesday at noon. Going to pin around 11am. Guess ill bring it in a cooler that day so it stays cold

No need to bring it with you Roach! don't take silly risks. Take your HGH shot at home then go to the lab. Allow them to draw the blood no less than 1 hour after the shot and no more than 3 hours after the shot. The window may be even larger but I am going by a members posted- scanned IGF-1 tests and results. Those tests showed levels almost the same at 1 hour post injection and again at 3 hrs post.

Looking forward to your results!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner