over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH protocol recommendations

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm currently running black tops at 3iu/day for 5 on 2 off.
Currently lifting 5-6 days a week but am contemplating going to the 2 way DC split for my lean bulk coming up. I've done the 2 way in the past with good success and my eating habits are much better now, so will see better results.

Anyway, would it be more beneficial in any way to run the GH at 5iu on MWF when I lift? Or should I stick with the 5 on 2 off @ 3iu/day?

Thanks in advance.

FYI - I used the search function and couldn't find anything. I didn't want another GH thread, believe me

I'd go with the second one. But I doubt the results would be that much different.

Or maybe do a month of each and see what happens.

Funds don't allow for that unfortunately. Trying to stretch the kits out
Yeah I started that way now I keep at least 8 kits before ordering...When I make it to Friday I always just go through weekend pinning anyway...Did learn that upping my ius to fast the CTS is a Biotch bro...I can go 5iu day fine hit 6iu it gets uncomfortable...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

If funds are an issue what about 4iu 4 days per week so 16iu per week? Then you do mon, tues, thurs and fri. 2iu first thing and 2iu pre workout. I think that sounds like a good plan for you.

What is your goal? If it were me I would just run them 7 days a week at whatever dose you can afford. I think even 2iu every day is better than 5iu 3 days a week.

To add: To save some money I would do 2-3iu GH upon waking and then Mod-GRF/GHRP2 pre-bed.

Last edited:
Keep in mind if they're blacks from The Provider they're really closer to 14iu per vial

Combine it with MK 677 (Slowly! Water retention can be a bitch). Maybe run 4 days GH, 3 days MK, or 2 iu GH everyday with 6-12 mgs MK before bed?

Combine it with MK 677 (Slowly! Water retention can be a bitch). Maybe run 4 days GH, 3 days MK, or 2 iu GH everyday with 6-12 mgs MK before bed?

x10

Bulking (even lean bulking) = mk-677 especially if you are on a budget.

2iu ed with 10mg mk will honestly be like doing 4iu hgh and 20mg dbol per day :D

If funds are an issue what about 4iu 4 days per week so 16iu per week? Then you do mon, tues, thurs and fri. 2iu first thing and 2iu pre workout. I think that sounds like a good plan for you.

mmmm, that sounds like something I may try

What is your goal? If it were me I would just run them 7 days a week at whatever dose you can afford. I think even 2iu every day is better than 5iu 3 days a week.

To add: To save some money I would do 2-3iu GH upon waking and then Mod-GRF/GHRP2 pre-bed.

Why? I'm not being rude, just would like your reasoning/train of thought as to why you think it'd be better besides the old "steady blood levels" we always hear.

I've been running MK at night, so may a increase GH dose but run it the way you suggest here and do the MK the way you suggest as well. Never hurts to experiment

Keep in mind if they're blacks from The Provider they're really closer to 14iu per vial

Iv been running a full vial EOD for a couple weeks now

I feel like a zombie constantly

Why? I'm not being rude, just would like your reasoning/train of thought as to why you think it'd be better besides the old "steady blood levels" we always hear.

Like I said, kind of depends on your goals but I like lower doses more often for fat loss, improved sleep, improved well-being without the fatigue that comes with higher doses. If looking for mass, you really need to drive home doses that it doesn't sound like you have on hand.

Agree with the mk but as mentioned it does make you hold a lot of water. I'm running 5iu of gh and 25 mk and the veins in my hands are barely visible and a good set of cankles

Agree with the mk but as mentioned it does make you hold a lot of water. I'm running 5iu of gh and 25 mk and the veins in my hands are barely visible and a good set of cankles

Is this not worrisome to people? Seems to me like the combo, hell just the MK, does something to make you retain water. Anyone ever consider what that stuff could be doing to your kidneys?

Is this not worrisome to people? Seems to me like the combo, hell just the MK, does something to make you retain water. Anyone ever consider what that stuff could be doing to your kidneys?

Had bloods 2 weeks ago everything fine including blood pressure. Even running this 4 months now.

guys that have water on GH should try dandelion leaf tea....it gets rid of water for me and I get back that tight/dry look that I like...I think it helps get rid of excess water with test too...

its potent stuff, I lose 4-5lb water after a couple days drinking one strong cup a day....don't drink it at night unless you want to get up five time to piss at night :eek:

this has been true of previous batches but not necessarily true of current batches (I'm not saying its NOT 14iu/vial still, just saying we have no way of knowing until each current batch gets tested).

I'm currently running black tops at 3iu/day for 5 on 2 off.
Currently lifting 5-6 days a week but am contemplating going to the 2 way DC split for my lean bulk coming up. I've done the 2 way in the past with good success and my eating habits are much better now, so will see better results.

Anyway, would it be more beneficial in any way to run the GH at 5iu on MWF when I lift? Or should I stick with the 5 on 2 off @ 3iu/day?

Thanks in advance.

FYI - I used the search function and couldn't find anything. I didn't want another GH thread, believe me
stick with 7 days a week to get your IGF to the desired level you are after. I never understand why somebody wants their IGF level to go up and down...as if you don't benefit on "non-training days" from elevated IGF??? When you rest is when you grow...thats when you want your IGF elevated!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131