over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH protocol

1bigmofo

Registered
I train at 5am, my blood sugars defoinately drop from 5ius. i am thinking about moving traiing time to early afternoon. I have heard so many different times to do G. Ive heard pre, post, upon waking, prior to sleep. I just don't know. Do any vets want to chime in please. Thanks.

Is this your 1st time?

Are you on anthing else?

Have you taken 5iu before? Are you doing more then 5 iu's?

I'm getting great gains on 20ius Mon Wed .
It makes a big difference take a big dose all at once post workout. A pro told me about this protocol at a seminar. Working great so far! Good luck!

For the most part the concensus is to take it in the morning on an empty stomach and fasted cardio if possible - for fat loss.

PWO if your going after muscle gain

For the most part the concensus is to take it in the morning on an empty stomach and fasted cardio if possible - for fat loss.

thanks bro... with diet in check, enough protein, good recovery time and enoph H2o, do u think i could make some decent gains and loose a lil BF from 5 iu protocol daily for 6 month? i may possibley throw in some var and Primo.

For the most part the consensus is to take it in the morning on an empty stomach and fasted cardio if possible - for fat loss.

never heard that before.

enplane please??

never heard that before.

enplane please??

GH releases FFA's into the bloodstream. If you increase activity during this time, fat loss can be sped up. Most people i've talked to prefer to take it before their morning cardio sessions on an empty stomatch so that more of the FFA's being released from GH can be utilized rather than FFA's from a meal beforehand.

As far as PWO goes, as we all know it should idealy be used with insulin for muscle gains. However, i dont like reccommending anyone use insulin for obvious reasons

thanks bro... with diet in check, enough protein, good recovery time and enoph H2o, do u think i could make some decent gains and loose a lil BF from 5 iu protocol daily for 6 month? i may possibley throw in some var and Primo.

Without AAS you'll probably be seeing more fatloss than any muscle growth. Not saying its not possible, but its hard to give my opinion as i dont know anything about you - stats, cycle history, etc.

Bros just for a little of my input im on 600 test e a week with deca 300 a week also and 4 iu a day with reds and i have been on this for going on 3 weeks and have already seen some pretty impressive changes....for one vascularity is awesome...strength gains have been great .....mind you ive been on the deca and test for 7 weeks already...so these additional strength gains are noticeable with the addition of the gh...ive also gained some nice lean mass....just my two cents....hope this helps but this prob differers person to person ...

I train at 5am, my blood sugars defoinately drop from 5ius. i am thinking about moving traiing time to early afternoon. I have heard so many different times to do G. Ive heard pre, post, upon waking, prior to sleep. I just don't know. Do any vets want to chime in please. Thanks.

I TOO TRAIN AT 5AM- HERES HOW MY DAY BEGINS- WAKE 3AM- 4IU OF HGH
15 MINUTES LATER WHEY PROTIEN, 3:30AM BREAKFAST- THEN HERBAL TEAS, MY STIMS, BROWSE ALL THE BOARDS THEN IN THE GYM @5AM I DO 4IUS 3X DAY- AGAIN BEFORE LUNCH AND BEFORE BED. I KNOW THERE ARE WHAT IS CONSIDERED THE BEST TIMES, BUT IM 45 USING HGH IS LIKE PUTTING AN AMPLIFIER ON YOUR AAS CYCLE. I CANT IMAGINE EVER CYCLING WITH OUT IT AND I DONT USE INSULIN EITHER. IM PRETTY LOW ON BODYFAT YEAR ROUND, OF COURSE I EAT CLEAN AM VERY ACTIVE AND I NEVER DRINK ALCHOHOL EVEN ON HOLIDAYS NEVER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws