over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh puck size determine how "potent"?

I heard mexi went back to the vac about 45 days ago. True? You done anything besides mexi to compare- as I may try that route next run but i still good for 3 mos on rips. I plan on runnin till im 6 feet under. Mexi and rips almost identical pricing btw.
I've ran rips before for a year or so @6 ius 5 days a week. I've been back on mexi greens for 5 or so months @6 ius a day... Hard to tell which one is better to be honest. Maybe he did go back to vac but mine never have it.... My rips always had a very strong vac though. I've also ran pharmacoms hgh... They are all very close. I've had results with all of them.

I've ran rips before for a year or so @6 ius 5 days a week. I've been back on mexi greens for 5 or so months @6 ius a day... Hard to tell which one is better to be honest. Maybe he did go back to vac but mine never have it.... My rips always had a very strong vac though. I've also ran pharmacoms hgh... They are all very close. I've had results with all of them.

Not trying to get too off topic here, but I agree. As far as results and sides effects, both rips and mexi's were about the same.

I did experience a little more bloat with rips, but I was also putting down more a few more calories. Regardless, can't go wrong with either.

Not trying to get too off topic here, but I agree. As far as results and sides effects, both rips and mexi's were about the same.

I did experience a little more bloat with rips, but I was also putting down more a few more calories. Regardless, can't go wrong with either.

Funny you say that, I noticed more bloat with rips too. I must say that the pinwheel hyget were very good too but i only used 400 ius of them.

Speaking of Rips and puck size...the puck looks like it should and is shaped right, but it is smaller than it originally was. You can see the ring where the puck originally came up to, plus you can turn the puck on its side. So, the whole circumference of the puck shrunk. All of them are like this.

Anyone have this with their rips??

My rips are not like that.I got mine 2 months ago.Do you have the new batch made from e coli.I did have some hgh that looked like it shrunk from diff sponser.I would not worry if you got from TP they are legit.

My rips are not like that.I got mine 2 months ago.Do you have the new batch made from e coli.I did have some hgh that looked like it shrunk from diff sponser.I would not worry if you got from TP they are legit.

They are the new ones and legit. My concern is that they froze during shipment, since it had to travel through a blizzard! I know they are freeze dried but every company, including the big US pharmaceutical companies all say "Do Not Freeze."

Was that other hgh also rips or a different brand?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131