over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh puck size determine how "potent"?

Puck size should have no bearing on the potency of GH

anyone can correct me if im wrong but the content density and thus potency are unrelated to size

Absolutely no correlation. I considered this with other peps but it's more likely the amount of filler or lypholization process ie more compact/less compact etc.

even if that was true, you would still be f'd in terms of unknown potency from foreign poor ass country,,,,they could spike it with other crap and lyophilize it so you have a nice big cake for ya

The puck size doesnt say much realy as many have pointet out before me. What you need to look for is how good the vac is and how fast the puck is disolved when you mix it and also if you get good soapy bubbles.

The puck size doesnt say much realy as many have pointet out before me. What you need to look for is how good the vac is and how fast the puck is disolved when you mix it and also if you get good soapy bubbles.

I thought the whole vac thing faded out a while ago?

I think the vacume seal is important. And hgh express is definately right about the powder dissolving when solution touches it. I've had some vials that had a thick powder amount and as soon as the water touched it, it instantly disapeared. It's suprising to see what looks like a fair amount of powder instantly turn to liquid when about 1/10 of ml solution touches it.

I always like vacuum. shows some sense of sterilty. Fuck puck size. No correlation. In fact some vials on same order appear different puck size put break down with bac water to same solute. Makes no sense to me but it is wat it is. BTW i always release seal or it sucks water too fast. 50% of what you "see" is filler and preservative anyway. And I never see "Soapy bubbles"

I thought the whole vac thing faded out a while ago?

I dont know what you mean faded a while ago.But to have vac shows the HGH was made in a pharm factory then a in a lab. Vac is just another reinsurance that the HGH is legit and very good.

easy to know if you have Good HGH

*Pregnency test
*Hard puck
*Vac
*The puck dissolves almost instantly

Also look for good sides, tingeling feeling in fingers , numness in hands etc. But not every one get this sides .

Last edited:
Im on rips what if it takes about a minute-2 minutes to dissolve everything?

2 minutes? do you have to swirl the vial for 2 minutes?

if it is all good as fast as the water is getting into the puck it should disolve and dissapear . This happens almost instantly! If you ever had good HGH then you would know what iam talking about. There is one sponser i know that has HGH that is this good!:D

Same here for rips, I need to swirl about 1-2 min. The first couple of bottles disolved right away. You would think better quality means faster disolving. I use NS instead of bac water. I dought if there are any definitive answers out there. Who knows maybe another sponser can shine some light on it.

2 minutes? do you have to swirl the vial for 2 minutes?

if it is all good as fast as the water is getting into the puck it should disolve and dissapear . This happens almost instantly! If you ever had good HGH then you would know what iam talking about. There is one sponser i know that has HGH that is this good!:D

Actually bro your maxis take about a minute to completely dissolve. I'm under the impression that most of the filler is what dissolves almost instantly and that the GH is what is lingering for a moment. I'm not 100% on this but I can definitively say that yours takes about a minute as well.

Personally i found this to be a good thing not a bad thing.

Rips after ya break vacuum=2min or so
Leave vacuum=dissolves before last bit of water outta pin.
Never "soapy bubbles" NOT really sure what thats all about. I get my bloods high 5's IGF-1 GTG. And why a pregnancy test? See if its HCG? Thats all I can think of. Just stay with reputable sponsors such as the gentleman sponsor on this thread and others and stay away from obscure sponsors with no feedback- even if they have a good deal.

2 min seems like a long time... The mexi greens I have right now take 20-30 seconds, It's usually disolved before I get a half mil in the vial. I'll also add they have zero vac by the time they get to me but work very well.

What I meant by faded out was I was told even some pharma GH stopped the vac.

2 min seems like a long time... The mexi greens I have right now take 20-30 seconds, It's usually disolved before I get a half mil in the vial. I'll also add they have zero vac by the time they get to me but work very well.

What I meant by faded out was I was told even some pharma GH stopped the vac.

I heard mexi went back to the vac about 45 days ago. True? You done anything besides mexi to compare- as I may try that route next run but i still good for 3 mos on rips. I plan on runnin till im 6 feet under. Mexi and rips almost identical pricing btw.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws