over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH PWO

ramacher

Banned
Hey guys,

For those who take GH post workout, do you take it with you to the gym preloaded in a pin and put in a sandwich bag with ice? Or just wait til you get home?

if i were doing gh pwo myself i would shoot it IM for a faster onset.

SB

if i were doing gh pwo myself i would shoot it IM for a faster onset.

SB

Where do you get that from? Here's a graph many have noted representing spike values. The difference is minimal. Course, if you truly desire a "faster onset" note I.V. administration immediate "onset" (peak) @ a mere 20% compared IM/SC dose.

Attachments

• GH%20-%20Single%20Dose%20Avg%20Plasma%20Concentration%20vs%20Time.jpg
    GH%20-%20Single%20Dose%20Avg%20Plasma%20Concentration%20vs%20Time.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 496
Ive always heard pinning gh IM especially in the muscle just trained u will have a faster uptake. so instead of being gay about it and tryin to argue the point, i just shoot IM. if it works faster, badass, if not, so what. its still doing its job right>?

Pre load it and put it in a small flask with some ice.

Where do you get that from? Here's a graph many have noted representing spike values. The difference is minimal. Course, if you truly desire a "faster onset" note I.V. administration immediate "onset" (peak) @ a mere 20% compared IM/SC dose.

Did you ever find out about that typo on the graph? is the IM dose supposed to be .01 mg/kg or is it supposed to be just .1 mg/kg? I dont understand why the extra zero is there..

Did you ever find out about that typo on the graph? is the IM dose supposed to be .01 mg/kg or is it supposed to be just .1 mg/kg? I dont understand why the extra zero is there..

No I never did find out, but I did look elsewhere for comparisons and I've got several thoughts.

It's my guess they're the same dose (as we know, .1 is the same as .10), but it's the other studies I've seen that have these two admin types (IM/SC) relatively siimilar. So I'm leaning on their similarity, rather than the graphs interesting typo. Further, if this is the case, but it wasn't a typo and the IM dose was 1/10th of the SC (.01 to .1) the SC spike would soar far above the IM. But because they're virtually identical, I think we've got'a be looking at a typo.

i was just thinking of this today as im going to start going to a gym on my way to work, so wont be coming back home..............and id hate to get pulled over and it be found.............i planned on just pinning b4 i left, i know its not proper but, better than nothing, i could preload it and put it in lunchbox next to ice pack but again, with my luck, somehow it will be found, or like some mfer at work goes in my lunchbox, hey whats this?

and id hate to get pulled over and it be found.............

So you're gona get a ticket on the way home AND you think an officer is going to search your car??
Even worse, he's going to ask you for your prescription that's supposed to be on your person???

Last edited:
i was just thinking of this today as im going to start going to a gym on my way to work, so wont be coming back home..............and id hate to get pulled over and it be found.............i planned on just pinning b4 i left, i know its not proper but, better than nothing, i could preload it and put it in lunchbox next to ice pack but again, with my luck, somehow it will be found, or like some mfer at work goes in my lunchbox, hey whats this?

hey diabetics take insulin with them regularly...wink wink.

So you're gona get a ticket on the way home AND you think an officer is going to search your car??
Even worse, he's going to ask you for your prescription that's supposed to be on your person???

script on your person, lol........................was the detective talk needed? :p

my thinking was the faster it peaks the sooner i can slam my carbs im starving for pwo. i always wait 20-30 mins to eat carbs after inj to avoid going hyper. i usually just shoot my subq anyway.

SB

script on your person, lol........................was the detective talk needed? :p

And that was the point - no one is required to carry a script on their person. So why are you worried a cop would not only pull you over, search your car and find the needle then asking you, where's your script??? He wouldn't!! Because it's not necessary to carry a script for GH.

Gweez man wasp, sometimes.... :banghead:

So DON'T SWEAT getting caught with a loaded GH needle. Hell, you could even pull him over and show him what it is! You're taking HRT (GH). Though the latter might not be the brightest :lightbulb:.

wait a sec, are you telling me your not required to have a script on you for gh, why do you need one for legal scripted meds then? say you have a bottle of oxy in your car

wait a sec, are you telling me your not required to have a script on you for gh, why do you need one for legal scripted meds then? say you have a bottle of oxy in your car

My mom's diabetic, I've never known her to carry a script for her insulin. But then, I never asked her about it either. Maybe I'm wrong. <shrug>

But I"ve been checked before myself. There have been many times I took GH onto a plane. Checked in baggage, they in turn searched my bags (I know this because they leave a note inside my bags after they've searched, stating "airport police" seached me) and nothings ever become of it. Course, when they check it out, my package looks medical and the GH is real pharmaceutical. I just stuff it all in a proper medical thermos type pack, inside are individually sealed alcohol swabs still in a box, slin syringes still in packet, cold pack, along with the GH still in it's retail box. The entire package looks perfectly legit, as if it's HRT obtained from a pharmacy, rather than the streets!

One other thing, I think most scripts are located on the outside of the bottle. Though if this is ever a concern you could get yourself a fake script on the internet.

Check out this site:
**broken link removed**

Yeah yeah, don't act so righteous! You're already breaking the law if you don't have a legit HRT script. Check out the prescription slip. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear