over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH question for upcoming cycle

bigswole88

Newbies
My upcoming cycle will consist of

1000mg of test e/week 1-10
150mg of tren a/eod 1-10
Anadrol 50mg/ed for 4 weeks

I am thinking of adding GH at 5-6 ius 5 days on 2 off throught the ten weeks...do yall think it will yield good results instead of upping my test or adding another compound like EQ??

Well what kind of results do you mean...It will add a certain look to you (if your half way lean, less than 10%) and it will increase fullness to the muscle's...It will help you get leaner to, at a faster rate (in my opinion)...I dont think it will add a ton of more muscle to ya, than say doing more test or something simular to that....Overall that is a pretty heavy cycle and should give you some good gains...Just watch your B.P. and your heart rate...

Im looking to gain as much lean muscle mass as i can, so i was wanting to know if i should up my test or add some GH into the cycle or should GH be saved for pre contest or a cutting cycle??

from what i have seen gh does help to increase lean muscle size, but my observation come from very advanced long term aas users!

Well what kind of results do you mean...It will add a certain look to you (if your half way lean, less than 10%) and it will increase fullness to the muscle's...It will help you get leaner to, at a faster rate (in my opinion)...I dont think it will add a ton of more muscle to ya, than say doing more test or something simular to that....Overall that is a pretty heavy cycle and should give you some good gains...Just watch your B.P. and your heart rate...

great post!!

well said

:)

10 weeks of gh will do nothing
but hurt your pocket

sorry man

:(

Bro you have to run gh for about 6 months to get the yields your looking for at that dosage...

Then you increase the potential for a distended abdomen (growth gut) because it also makes your internal organs grow...

HGH is a long term play....6 months or longer would be better. Its great for breaking down body fat but not great for building muscle. Even HIV + men, who use 18iu daily, only gain a few lbs of muscle. They do lose a ton of body fat though.

If you can't grow on the cycle you have planned then look at your nutrition. The AAS you are doing should be more than enough.

combining AAS and GH creates more problems than the sum of the parts, fyi. Heart damage/enlargement./

damm 10 weeks on tren at 150mg eod. after 4 weeks i am going crazy with just
50-100mg eod. tren can fuck you up. dont stay on if for more than 4-6 weeks.

My upcoming cycle will consist of

1000mg of test e/week 1-10
150mg of tren a/eod 1-10
Anadrol 50mg/ed for 4 weeks

I am thinking of adding GH at 5-6 ius 5 days on 2 off throught the ten weeks...do yall think it will yield good results instead of upping my test or adding another compound like EQ??

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. rhGH by itself for 10 weeks? As was suggested, with the exception of a few benefits (you should enjoy your sleep for one), you'll be hard pressed to visually notice anything really.

However rhGH taken with other substances, such as test, slin, etc. WILL enhance/amplify their effects.

As for creating internal problems, as was suggested, "enlargement of gut" or any other organ for that matter, that's IGF-1 related, not GH. However to avoid these possible issues, as GH will cause secretion of IGF, 5-6IU's a day should be broken down to 2IU's, dosed 2-3x a day. Though I'd personally dose EOD which would allow for clearing and prossible water retention avoidance.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws