over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH question...time to use after reconstitution...Genotropin 12mg

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
I have used the Serostim kits and I know that they are packaged with a recombinant (with no preservative) that needs to be used within a few days, so I have always used bacteriostatic water (BA preservative) with it since I'm only using 2 iu daily (18 iu per vial).

I picked up some Genotropin 12mg kits (36iu in the vial). My fiancé is going to be using it at 1iu daily, so I don't want it degrading.

Here's the question... the recombinant that comes with it has a preservative (m-Cresol). Will this allow her to get the full efficacy out of it for the 36 days, or should we go bacteriostatic water here, as I do with the Sero?

Thanks!

Good for approx 30 days after reconstitution(Pfizer specifically states 28).

I’m pretty sure you’ll be perfectly fine for the 36 days… I think the degradation is so over blown.. I’d bet if you got a serum test done on day 36 it would read exactly the same as day 1…

I’m currently using the Geno Pens of the same amount (12mg)…

I have used the Serostim kits and I know that they are packaged with a recombinant (with no preservative) that needs to be used within a few days, so I have always used bacteriostatic water (BA preservative) with it since I'm only using 2 iu daily (18 iu per vial).

I picked up some Genotropin 12mg kits (36iu in the vial). My fiancé is going to be using it at 1iu daily, so I don't want it degrading.

Here's the question... the recombinant that comes with it has a preservative (m-Cresol). Will this allow her to get the full efficacy out of it for the 36 days, or should we go bacteriostatic water here, as I do with the Sero?

Thanks!

1IU for a woman is less than endogenous production. You'll be suppressing her almost certainly superior endogenous daily secretion for no benefit (i.e., perimenopausal women secrete 1.5 to 3.1 times more GH than age-matched men). Moreover, women are relatively resistant to GH due to estrogens increasing IGFBP-1 levels.

1IU for a woman is less than endogenous production. You'll be suppressing her almost certainly superior endogenous daily secretion for no benefit (i.e., perimenopausal women secrete 1.5 to 3.1 times more GH than age-matched men). Moreover, women are relatively resistant to GH due to estrogens increasing IGFBP-1 levels.
Good info...I'll add a little more background and I'd like to see what further thoughts you may have.

She's 53, post-menopausal and was prescribed sermorelin by the HRT clinic, along with progesterone and a low-dose test. The Sermorelin is SO overpriced and we didn't notice what would typically be seen from GH results in 45 days. I did the math of the dose of sermorelin vs. 1iu HGH daily and the growth made more sense.

Knowing this, would you posit the same opinion about 1iu being too low a dose?

I know there are many sites where Sermorelin is available, but there are so many BS sites, I don't know if I trust them.

Good info...I'll add a little more background and I'd like to see what further thoughts you may have.

She's 53, post-menopausal and was prescribed sermorelin by the HRT clinic, along with progesterone and a low-dose test. The Sermorelin is SO overpriced and we didn't notice what would typically be seen from GH results in 45 days. I did the math of the dose of sermorelin vs. 1iu HGH daily and the growth made more sense.

Knowing this, would you posit the same opinion about 1iu being too low a dose?

I know there are many sites where Sermorelin is available, but there are so many BS sites, I don't know if I trust them.
Theoretically, it's a good thing for GH response that she's post-menopausal (no significant circulating estrogens). 1IU is very low dose for anybody, still. The answer to what is greater than mere replacement depends on her body mass (so what's her height & weight?)

Theoretically, it's a good thing for GH response that she's post-menopausal (no significant circulating estrogens). 1IU is very low dose for anybody, still. The answer to what is greater than mere replacement depends on her body mass (so what's her height & weight?)
5'3"-ish @130 lbs. Not contest lean, but about 10-12 weeks out. Not sloppy!

5'3"-ish @130 lbs. Not contest lean, but about 10-12 weeks out. Not sloppy!
1.23IU GH daily is her calculated estimated natural GH (replacement). Since an administered bolus suppresses endogenous release for ~24 hr (subq), it would make sense to use more. 1IU daily will likely lead to less circulating GH than using nothing.

1.23IU GH daily is her calculated estimated natural GH (replacement). Since an administered bolus suppresses endogenous release for ~24 hr (subq), it would make sense to use more. 1IU daily will likely lead to less circulating GH than using nothing.
Interesting. Are there formulas you can point to/share for women and men so we can figure out this kind of data on our own?

irrespective of age?

Interesting. Are there formulas you can point to/share for women and men so we can figure out this kind of data on our own?
This is something I write about in Bolus - the book I plan to release on rhGH use. Specifically, it's from the section: Monitoring of rhGH course: Relevant measures: Natural baseline measures: GH: Replacement dosage of rhGH. It'd be a disservice to everyone to just dump a couple rote formulas, I feel like there's such a preponderance of incorrect information being disseminated on rhGH that this book is needed for people to really understand GH (it's actually depressing how misunderstood it is at present).

irrespective of age?
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the question - are you just asking this question in response to the final sentence of my quoted post? The post should be read in its entirety as a response to OP's query.

I missed her listed age above

So to confirm, that 1.23 is based on age, etc.?
That's from a regular serum GH test? So I can follow up to see where her levels are with respect to where they should be.

Again, thanks for the info!

So to confirm, that 1.23 is based on age, etc.?
That's from a regular serum GH test? So I can follow up to see where her levels are with respect to where they should be.

Again, thanks for the info!
This is the expected high-normal endogenous daily replacement rhGH dose for her. A serum GH test is not a 24-hr measure, right? So it cannot be used to determine anything important (neither purity/potency of rhGH; whether a product even is rhGH if used within a few hours of a bolus [secretagogues would also cause an increased serum GH value]; it's merely a measure of the GH concentration in serum at the moment of measurement which can be a nadir value or perhaps even a moderate secretory burst [not as high as a nighttime/during sleep secretory burst]).

The better measure of whether her levels "are where they should be" would be a serum IGF-I test (they should be in range).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131