over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh question

ronin

Newbies
So I just received 10 kits from a sponsor. It's been in the 90s here lately and ordered domestic express hoping to receive as quick as possible. Received yesterday and was packed w expired cool packs. The product wasn't cold but wasn't warm either. It took about 10 days from order. So I'm starting out with 10 ius off the bat just to see if it's still good. I've wasted so much money on fake gh in the past by using 2 ius and ramping up to 8 ius. I want to know if it hasn't lost its potency by using 10 ius right away. I'll ramp down soon as I start noticing sides. Comments from experience people appreciated!

So I just received 10 kits from a sponsor. It's been in the 90s here lately and ordered domestic express hoping to receive as quick as possible. Received yesterday and was packed w expired cool packs. The product wasn't cold but wasn't warm either. It took about 10 days from order. So I'm starting out with 10 ius off the bat just to see if it's still good. I've wasted so much money on fake gh in the past by using 2 ius and ramping up to 8 ius. I want to know if it hasn't lost its potency by using 10 ius right away. I'll ramp down soon as I start noticing sides. Comments from experience people appreciated!
Also do you guys think the kefeis will be good still?

I would use them without thinking about it.

I was going to comment but if they’re kefei’s it doesn’t even matter, enjoy your side effects because that’s all you’re going to get out of kefeis!

You will know very soon. I took a 6iu shot past few days of a new box and my radial part of wrist has been in pain!! I put blu-emu oil on it and seems to help(4x a day).
You should be okay but it may be a bit degraded. I have had it happen even from the Pharmacy(down the line you just don’t know how it’s been handled) but @10 ius to test ; you should almost have a knock out sleep hours after injection(if it’s been a while). My first IM 10iu gh injection after only using 3-4; I thought I was good, went and got bloods 3 hrs later , then ate a ton! Laid down (gonna watch a show) it was around 10am . I fell asleep (don’t even remember) It was 9pm at night when I woke!!
Max
Good luck to you

I have heard nothing but good about kefs

Have you asked anyone actually outside the thread of the guy selling them?

When you’re done with the consistently dirty vials of nothing but side effects (kefeis), try a different brand so you can realize what GH is supposed to do.

Btw: I don’t use the kiefes . I was commenting on my overall gh experience. Currently using Angtropins , Beltropins before that and greytops, besides Omnitrope/Zomacton

Max

I appreciate all the replies. I'm in my 4th day at 10 iu split morning and pre-workout. I think I'm getting some extra tingling in my hands and feet. That's about it. Not sleeping any different
I'll keep yall posted

I appreciate all the replies. I'm in my 4th day at 10 iu split morning and pre-workout. I think I'm getting some extra tingling in my hands and feet. That's about it. Not sleeping any different
I'll keep yall posted
Is your body weight up? Tingling in hands from GH is from increased water retention and impingement on nerves through the shoulder. It won’t happen without increased body weight.

I'll keep yall posted
The feet tingles happen even during my injection. Lol. That is a good sign. The sleep part is concerning, “but not if your a veteran user of gh”. Cheers

Max

I haven't used gh in many yrs. I finally have the extra money to spend so I'm going all out. I think I blew it in this one! Can anyone help a bra out w a reliable gh? I've been out of this game for a minute. Trying to get my best body at 48!

I haven't used gh in many yrs. I finally have the extra money to spend so I'm going all out. I think I blew it in this one! Can anyone help a bra out w a reliable gh? I've been out of this game for a minute. Trying to get my best body at 48!
You just have to use sponsor on board. You can check out my log if you’d like.

Max

So weight is up 5 lbs since I started 4 days ago. Feeling alot fuller and pumps have been ridiculous! Only sides so far are a little numbness in my hands and feet, but nothing bad at all. I will continue to run 10 iu split daily until I run into sides I cant handle. I have to say I really didn't think it was going to be any good but so far I'm extremely pleased!

I have not been eating much either. I have very little appetite. So I know it's the kefeis

I have not been eating much either. I have very little appetite. So I know it's the kefeis

I don’t get it, you’re happy and excited about bloat?

If you start felling numbness on your hands and water retention , deep sleep and huge pump then you got real stuff . alot of good hgh around Qtropin , meditrope, Ansomone abd many others

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131