over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH QUESTION

BIGSHERM

Registered
I wanted to ask a question, and I hope it is not a stupid one. When using Gh, I know you should use juice with it too, but lets say you want to use Gh for 6 months and only want to do a 3 month cycle. I was asking this because I play college football and as soon as the season is over I want to do a cycle and incorporate GH with it. But I need to be off the juice in a certain amount of time because of drug tests in feburary. Should I still stay on the GH after I come off(i know it is not testable so i can stay on)

I am also contemplating on using it because a few people have told me it would be a waste at my age(21) but some people said it wouldn't be a waste, so I dont know! Thanks for the help!!

if you have the money

it will woork just works better with as. depends if you have the money to blow

hey

Big sherm whats up man, how have you been how is football and school. Gh is good for any age, if you got the money go for it. I would say start the cycle in feb and run the gh for as long as you can. Hit me up sometime well hang out.

Good luck,

gh will help one gain mass if more efficiently with aas, but it is also very effective for keeping muscle off cycle, and can help greatly with joint wear and tear from football, and should keep u lean. u may want to check out the burst cycles people use here

Cool, thanks for the advice fellas! Vitor whats up bro! Call me and we'll get up sometime, if u don't have my # just drop me an email. [email protected].

Thanks for the advice Mr Magoo, I am going to search about burst cycles and see what I find. If I don't find much I will just make a post about it! Thanks!!

BIGSHERM said:
I was asking this because I play college football and as soon as the season is over I want to do a cycle and incorporate GH with it. But I need to be off the juice in a certain amount of time because of drug tests in feburary. Should I still stay on the GH after I come off(i know it is not testable so i can stay on)

Sherm,

If you're planning on beating the system, I would do short-acting test & tren. during the season, along with some orals at the start, and the GH. Do insulin with the GH as well. When the drug tests are coming up, stay on the GH & slin, but come off the gear a month or so before, using clomid, etc. of course. (Pretty sure they don't test for clomiphene...) After the tests, stay on the GH, 'slin and you can go to a test + "anabolics" type cycle, e.g., w/ deca, primo, etc.

HOWEVER - I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL BE TESTING FOR, ASIDE FROM STEROIDS THEMSELVES, TEST / EPITEST RATIOS AND DECA METABOLITES. I really don't know if they test for tren or tren metabolites (don't even know what they are), but I'm guessing you'll be safe with tren + test, as long as you come off in time.

Of course, if the chance of getting caught freaks you, I would just stick to 'slin and GH (Shame not to have some test in there... ) up until the test.

My $0.02.

-Randy

P.S. If you're planning on using EQ before the cycle - don't. The undecylenate makes this long acting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws