over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH question

Magnum

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK, can taking GH make your resting heart rate go up?

why do i feel sooooo stupid with such a simple question?:banghead:

I will say this though. I take 3i.u.'s of gh upon waking and i know right after i inject i do feel SLIGHTLY hotter and sometimes i feel SLIGHTLY nauseous (Neither very much just slightly).

I will say this though. I take 3i.u.'s of gh upon waking and i know right after i inject i do feel SLIGHTLY hotter and sometimes i feel SLIGHTLY nauseous (Neither very much just slightly).

Can't seem to find any info. Resting HR average 62. 2 iu's for 2 days resting HR 85 to 92.

Do you ever feel warm, nauseous, or hyper right after injecting. I feel all of the above just slightly immediately after injecting on an empty stomach.

Do you ever feel warm, nauseous, or hyper right after injecting. I feel all of the above just slightly immediately after injecting on an empty stomach.

No, got me stumped.

Never seen it ever with 191 AA sequence with anyone

192 amino acid sequence....seems to be some individuals who are highly prone to what was stated and more side effects.

There is a study out there that say it raises it. I just tried to find it.. its out there somewhere...

Are you positive it's GH? You know how it goes these days....Faked GH wouldn't be out of the question....Then the next question would be what is in the vial? Does HCG raise ones heart rate?

I get a "stomach buzz" and sorta dizzy if I use it sub q near my belly button....IM doesn't affect me that way though.

Are you positive it's GH? You know how it goes these days....Faked GH wouldn't be out of the question....Then the next question would be what is in the vial? Does HCG raise ones heart rate?

Yeah, american from a clinic. :( Second time this has happened. :mad: Water retention too, bad, but after coming off all is OK in a few days. I swear for the life of me I could never see how anyone could do 5 to 10 iu's. Maybe it's the gradual build up that keeps the sides down.

Yeah, american from a clinic. :( Second time this has happened. :mad: Water retention too, bad, but after coming off all is OK in a few days. I swear for the life of me I could never see how anyone could do 5 to 10 iu's. Maybe it's the gradual build up that keeps the sides down.

I think it may be due to the effect HGH has on the body's response to Insulin. Just finished looking throught one of my physiology text books and it mentions how HGH "induces resistance to the action of insulin at a postreceptor site, inhibihiting glucose uptake by muscles and adipose cells and stimulating hepatic glucogneogenesis." So it even causes your liver to produce more glucose and release that into your system. Thats why most will use insulin along with their GH.
It could very well be that you were suffering from high blood sugar. High blood sugar, if its high enough, will cause rapid heart rate. Next time this happens I would test your blood sugar.

OK, can taking GH make your resting heart rate go up?

Yes, it is possible. However indirectly. That is GH secretes IGF-1 and overproduction of IGF-1 has been known to cause hypertension and cardiac hypertrophy, i.e. one raises the blood pressure and the other can cause the heart to work harder. Heart palpitations, an abnormality of heartbeat are also not uncommon w/GH usage.

Other factors which govern - the body has the ability to control blood pressure, the amount of blood the heart pumps, the diameter of arteries, and the volume of blood in the bloodstream. In fact, an increased heart beat may be because pressure is dropping too low! Here's what the body does:
"To increase blood pressure, the heart can pump more blood by pumping more forcefully or more rapidly. Small arteries (arterioles) can narrow (constrict), forcing the blood from each heartbeat through a narrower space than normal. Because the space in the arteries is narrower, the same amount of blood passing through them increases the blood pressure."

Last edited:
I use 10ius 2x per week with no HR issues, but do have water retention.
Several people I know share your experience.
Not sure what it is. I believe my BP goes up as well when using GH

I use 10ius 2x per week with no HR issues, but do have water retention.
Several people I know share your experience.
Not sure what it is. I believe my BP goes up as well when using GH

Well, the BP issue is simple in that its from the increase in blood volume from the water retention. The HR issue though is more complex.

GH can cause rapid heart rate and arrythmia as well.
It is documented in acromegaly.
Not to comment on because I don't know but unless people are using american made GH from a Pharm they don't know what's in the vial.
IE bluetops green tops red tos brown tops etc.
When ORD went down many of the reports indicated the compounding pharms got their GH from China-and now that GH production is illegal in Chi Chi and controlled-unlabled lower quality stuff goes out the back door.

GH can cause rapid heart rate and arrythmia as well.
It is documented in acromegaly.
Not to comment on because I don't know but unless people are using american made GH from a Pharm they don't know what's in the vial.
IE bluetops green tops red tos brown tops etc.
When ORD went down many of the reports indicated the compounding pharms got their GH from China-and now that GH production is illegal in Chi Chi and controlled-unlabled lower quality stuff goes out the back door.

Not to get off topic from magnums question, But this is my understanding as well. There is Chinese HGH thats approved and licensed by the Government.
But none of it has American writing :p and a website for the security stickers :D
Thats done just like you said. Out the back door.

Still seems to be the Main choice and working. Very few have access to or could afford
True Pharmacy HGH.

Last edited:
Not to get off topic from magnums question, But this is my understanding as well. There is Chinese HGH thats approved and licensed by the Government.
But none of it has American writing :p and a website for the security stickers :D
Thats done just like you said. Out the back door

True. but these compounding pharms were getting frozen GH and freezedrying it (very simple to do on a small scale)-still one of many ways it can be done by a licensed compounding pharmacy.

i am at 2 ius for last 9 months. 5 days on 2 off. I do feel hotter and have hard time falling asleep as i take it PWO at 11PM.
Now i never noticed my resting HR go up.

True. but these compounding pharms were getting frozen GH and freezedrying it (very simple to do on a small scale)-still one of many ways it can be done by a licensed compounding pharmacy.

I never realy Understood or had much faith in These Online prescriptions
and or compounding pharmacys. They seem to get raided Or Shut down as easy or as often as the black market pharmacys.
I guess thats how a lot of the elite were/are doing it. You read about it every month a new list of Top athletes that were using them.
Maybe I dont understand it well enough but it seems there is a fine line there
if it is legal or not.

By Pharmacy Im talking more of going to the family Pharmacy or CVS
and picking it up with a prescription.
I wasnt even thinking of the Compounding pharmacys or on-line prescriptions.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws