over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH questions

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
On GH loaded slin pin, get white stuff toward the end and the rest clear looking like this. Does this mean that the only GH is at the end?

Attachments

• IMG_20221220_224033916.jpg
    IMG_20221220_224033916.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 68
Those are just air bubbles,.it's fine

How about after putting back water in it, turning it , waiting two hours, turning again, then putting in fridge , then putting it in slin pin, particles sticking to vial?

This isn't a representative picture, it looks like sludge, sometimes

Attachments

• IMG_20221225_013157373.jpg
    IMG_20221225_013157373.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 39
How about after putting back water in it, turning it , waiting two hours, turning again, then putting in fridge , then putting it in slin pin, particles sticking to vial?

This isn't a representative picture, it looks like sludge, sometimes
Probably not enough water. Minimum i need to dilute a vial is 0.4ml

You didn’t let it reconstitute properly.

Next vial:

1: draw .5-1 ml BAC water into a rig
2: invert the gh vial, slowly push the BAC water into the vial while the vial is inverted (vial vacuum may simply draw in the BAC water in, you may not need to push - either way, do this slowly and avoid jet-streaming the gh with the BAC water)
3: gently roll or swirl the vial, or simply let stand for 5-10 minutes. If you still see gh particles, swirl/roll/wait longer
4: once completely clear and free of gh particles, gently draw and pin

On GH loaded slin pin, get white stuff toward the end and the rest clear looking like this. Does this mean that the only GH is at the end?
The powder should dissolve after reconstituting, allow more time to settles overnight etc. Personally never had this issue before. Perhaps ask your supplier,

Just rub it in your hands for a few second and it should be dissolved into pure water looks form :). Do not shake it.

You didn’t let it reconstitute properly.

Next vial:

1: draw .5-1 ml BAC water into a rig
2: invert the gh vial, slowly push the BAC water into the vial while the vial is inverted (vial vacuum may simply draw in the BAC water in, you may not need to push - either way, do this slowly and avoid jet-streaming the gh with the BAC water)
3: gently roll or swirl the vial, or simply let stand for 5-10 minutes. If you still see gh particles, swirl/roll/wait longer
4: once completely clear and free of gh particles, gently draw and pin

Just had a quick question about your step 2, Invert as in turn the GH vial upside down (rubber stopper pointing at the floor?) Never heard of this but I guess it would help so the vacuum and gravity doesnt just pull the water right onto the GH, if I am reading step 2 correctly.

Just had a quick question about your step 2, Invert as in turn the GH vial upside down (rubber stopper pointing at the floor?) Never heard of this but I guess it would help so the vacuum and gravity doesnt just pull the water right onto the GH, if I am reading step 2 correctly.
Yep. Invert it too down, so the water pools at the bottom and gently falls onto the gh when you tilt it upright.

Maybe overkill but gh is fragile

Yep. Invert it too down, so the water pools at the bottom and gently falls onto the gh when you tilt it upright.

Maybe overkill but gh is fragile
Actually it’s genius, never thought to do that. Gona give it a go.

When I load my 3ml syringe with one ml of bac water , as soon as I put needle in the rubber it shoots in, automatically so what I'm going to have to do is put it into a slin pin and let it slowly go in bc with bigger needle it shoots out , and there's no way to stop it there and this may be causing it .

The only thing I can see that could cause us I'm doing everything else correctly as far as I know

When I load my 3ml syringe with one ml of bac water , as soon as I put needle in the rubber it shoots in, automatically so what I'm going to have to do is put it into a slin pin and let it slowly go in bc with bigger needle it shoots out , and there's no way to stop it there and this may be causing it .

The only thing I can see that could cause us I'm doing everything else correctly as far as I know
U need to even out the pressure.
Along with that 3ml syringe with 1ml water, take a spare needle (anything 18-28g) and poke the gh vial. This will release any pressure, evening it out.

THEN poke your vial with the 1ml water and reconstitute.

U need to even out the pressure.
Along with that 3ml syringe with 1ml water, take a spare needle (anything 18-28g) and poke the gh vial. This will release any pressure, evening it out.

THEN poke your vial with the 1ml water and reconstitute.
26586F39-1C32-4A43-B039-C30084C070DE.gif

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner